My 36month TTC Journey (and tired of counting)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree125Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2011, 01:10 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Hi just wanted to stop by i beleive i am on cd 4 idk.... been takin epo to c if that will help with my ewcm cuz i do believe i have had 0 for the past 2 cycles and that is not cool at all.... ttyl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

February 1st, 2011, 01:21 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How long should it take for your hubby to clear up that infection?
glad you cycle started & I hope the epo kicks in & your dh infection clears up quickly!!!
February 7th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Hey Naomi well the doc put him on antibiotics for 6 weeks and they said they woulndt do the SA until after he finishes the antibiotics so I am guessing 6 weeks. I hope it clears up to but I am 95% sure that his infections is just half of y we not getting preg. i am sure the other half is my lack of a hormone and my lpd.

Well 2day is the day that i go to c my new RE. I am prayin that they tell me something. Im so excited and nervous at the sametime. I hoping that they give me the cd3 tests and not just jump to clomid. we shall c right. wEll i will update when i get back.

February 15th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Wow just noticed that i havent updated since the appt. Well went to see my new RE he basically said he wanted to get a SA on dh especially since he has the infection but he also said that he wanted for us to try iui cuz if dh sperm is deformed like he suspects cuz of the prostate he thinks he can clean out the bad ones and get the good ones in me. He wants me to try femara (omg did i tell uhow much that pill is for 10 pills its 189 dollars) Well a jm buddy told me bout a coupon and called them and they said that I can use it so i wont have to buy it. YAY So the plan in cd3 take hormone tests cd 5 to 9 take femara 7 dpo take progesterone test and see where we stand. dh gone get a SA on March 11 I think i will not have O'd yet I should be good. I really hope that ths is it. cross ya fingers for me!!!!

February 17th, 2011, 05:45 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
looks like you're finally getting some answers. I pray that this is it for you. Girl, you know it's about time and you really deserve it. Just imagine no more popping anything besides prenatals....

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

February 25th, 2011, 08:37 PM
I will have to pinch myself cuz I won't believe it. Well didnt my tests today I start d femara Sunday can't w8 oh n my lp was 9 days last month it was 8. I hope these tests show something

February 25th, 2011, 10:08 PM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
Good luck Sonica. I'm anxious to see how your cd3 tests come out. FX for you.

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
March 21st, 2011, 05:46 PM
Hey thanx for stoppin by Marlena.....

Well today is 9-10dpo-ish and I am kind of proud that i made it this far. Well let me update every1 cuz i see i have been slacking on it. Well as all know i am seein a new RE he prescribed femara 5mg days 5-9 I was suppose to get a cd 3 blood work but the stupid nurses messed that up and now I have to wait til next cycle. Then on top of that I was suppose to do the 7dpo prog draw and couldnt do tthat cuz i was in disney world *(had a blast) but did take it today so get the results 2moro prob. Hubby infection still hasnt cleared up at least i think... he been takin the antibiotics faithfully for the past 2 months and when went to get an update they just put him back on antibiotics didnt even check him to see if the prostate infection got any better. just asked him if he still usin the bathroom alot and when he said yes they said well the infection must not be cleared we gone put u on it for another month. then when he ased bout the SA they say they dont do that. WTH how u dont do that. when i called i asked do yall do SA and yall said yes and now he yhas to go all the way to Jackson 2 hours away and get this test done OMG.... i tell u all i want is answers and it dont seem like i am goin to get any. ok got that out....

Well I went to disney world last week for a week and had a blast with the kids and hubby. My disney trip started with my 2ww but I had no symptoms like i do every month that i notice. The only thing i had was crampin like 3-5 dpo and on 7 dpo i was sick my stomach but that wasnt eps i had some bad food. I woke up at 3am and threw up all over the bathroom and been sick since. The thing that is Odd to me is that I dont have any breast tendersness. usually i have breast tenderness through out my whole 2ww and it just started at 8dpo slightly and now its gettin a bit stronger off and on but nothing like it used to be. today is 9-10 dpo i didnt chart in disney world but i thought my period would have come cuz for the last 2 cycles it has came at 8 and 9 dpo when i took my temp this mornin it was 98.1 thats kind of high that late in my cycle but I did not take it at my usual time cuz i woke up at 3am having to go really badly and I knew that at my usual time at 440am was not gone be accurate so i took it and thats what i got but I am not sure i should couont it. Well there is nothing moree to report except that dh gets his SA on the 23rd of this month and I find 0out my progesterone 2moro and then i hope my period comes 2nite r 2moro so i can get my tests done this week on time.... fx for me ladies.... oh and i took a test i dont know y and of course it was bfn . will update what progesterone test will be.... fx it gives me some answeers!!!!!! Now i need to go update my AIP ladies oh how i missed them!!!!

March 23rd, 2011, 07:35 PM
Well its officially 12dpo and no period dont know what to make of this. O and I got my prog test back and it was 11.3 I think it is too low but the nurse said it was normal and that I it showed i did O and i have to take in consideration that I took that test at 10dpo so who knows. I do know that today i was ticked and y cuz went all the way to jackson a 2 hour ride for dh SA and they tell me that they dont do SA's well what the heck did i come all the way out here for. I tell u i am ready to scream!!!!!!! I called my RE and asked them to do it so they gone do it next week. I pray that i get some answers ya know. ugh.... well i have been feeling awful ladies i think i might have a stomach flu cuz i been nauseas for the past week!!!!! and today was the worse. its like its getting stronger and stronger. I was just takin a shower and just bout threw up in the tub. I had to jump out to make it to the toilet. I dont know if its eps i really dont know but i do know that yesterday i was passing gas like it was crazy and now today i am belching like crazy and its nasty belches blah. its like i want to say maybe i am preg but i just dont want to get my hopes up but i havent been this sick since i was preg with my duaghter. my husband keeps tellin me to take a test but i took one mon and it waas neg ij ust dont dont want to get my hopes up and to get let down by a bfn i promised myself that if my temp is up in the AM for lunch i was goin to go get a blood test!!!! I really dont feel well yall. I really dont!!!! well i am goin to update my aip ladies wish me luck even though i dont think any1 comes to my journal anymore.....

March 25th, 2011, 08:23 PM
UM I still come to your journal Neka

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; March 30th, 2011 at 01:54 PM.
March 28th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Hi naomi good to c u.... I was wondering how u were doing. I will have to go read up on u. Well today is 4dpo started my femara last nite. Wednesday hubby gets his SA. I can't w8 for that. I actually had a 13day lp at least I think I didn't chart for d beginning of my 2ww. I knew I wasn't preg when I woke up to a drop at 12dpo but I guess I will c what this cycle will do. I will prob go c the other RE n may. I guess no 2011 baby for us.

March 30th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Hey Sonica, just droppin by since I don't write in my journal no more. Everything is okay...Ligament pains like I don't know W H A T!!! I went to the park yesterday and could barely walk there were old ladies passing me by and looking like why is she walking like tha...OoOohhhh okay she's pregnant. SMH. The baby seems like he's been up for about three or four days straight with no sleep at all...lol he's constantly doing something strange I'm always seeing an elbow or a foot near my belly button. Well...hopefully your hubby's SE will finally give yall some type of answers. It's been long enough.

March 30th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Love that you updated: I think I want to drop something off:
March 30th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Well dh went got his SA 2day and the nurse called with the results and she said his sperm is perfect. She says that his morphology was a bit off but it was not affecting his count which is 190 million!!! Well yay for hubby which means the reason we have not been getting preg is cuz of me. I so didnt want to hear that my heart sank when she said that and i flat out asked her is it me and she says i dont want to point fingers and i told her u dont need to i answered my own question. when i hung up i just started bawling. i am still bawlin everytime i think bout it. I get sick to my stomach when i think bout it actually. I feel like i done just bout everything and nothing has helped so y dont i just give up. I wish i could just not think bout this whole baby thing. ugh i dont feel well i think my nerves r gettin the best of me. im goin to get back in bed. ttyl

April 1st, 2011, 04:19 PM
Awww Sonica. Something has got to give. Just pray...it's sounds cliche but that's honestly what pulled me through and I KNOW that's what got me pregnant. I'm sorry to see you feel this way =(. Please don't stress yourself sick, it wont help anything. I hope that you feel better soon. Will definitely keep you in my prayers.

April 3rd, 2011, 04:08 PM
Hi Toya glad to see u stop by good to know that your preg is goin well... well except the pain i so dont miss that but am so lookin forward to it....and yes prayer is what keeps me goin. I think God has his reasons to y I dont have a baby yet so Im just gone be patient and let go and let God.

Well I dont recall what cd i am on but had some ewcm when i wiped and then when i was takin a shower i had a glob of white thick but slimey stuff come out of me. hmm weird... Well I was bummed bout dh SA coming back but i have to take in to count that he been takin his meds and so this cleared up his infection which means of course perfect sperm!!!! i dont know y i was trippin on that but he made me realized that i so love that man. I called the doc again and told him i wanted my hormones tested but it was too far into my cycle to take the tests so she said "if i am not preg this cycle to call her on the first day" we both know i am goin to be calling u so just be ready for my call.lol... Nothing more to report just came back form the movies and breakfast with the fam and now i am cookin a lasagna and bread pudding.... ttyl

April 11th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Well hello all.... I am 7 dpo n my chart is looking very good. Looking at all my other charts it never looked like this. I'm kind of psyched to c what happen this cycle longer lp r maybe pregnancy. Idk we shall c. I will take either 1. Woke up sick this morning coming out both ends. I still don't feel well. I'm thinking bout testing at 9dpo idk yet. I just feel optimistic this cycle wish me luck

April 18th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Well cd 1 af showed this afternoon. I knew she was comin when i had the major dip below the coverline on ff. I just woke up and put a pad on and low and behold she came. I called the doc and he told me do the femara again this cycle and he added prometrium which is good i guess. Im so tired right now. harldly any crampin at all. I have a cd 3 test wednesday dont know how i am goin to do that when i wont have the car!!! i might w8 til thursday when i will. The one thing i am psyched bout is i had a 13 day lp that is exciting.... 2 cycles in a row how the heck did that happen. I guess that femara agrees with my body even though it gave me a prog level of 11.7 that is not good... Well we shall c what is goin on and pray I get a bfp my 2011 baby is out the window but fx i have that new year baby... lol

I think I can change my title to my 25month ttc journey (and counting) cuz its been that long. When I made this journal I never thought I would still be making entries i thought i owuld be in my pregnancy journal by now to be honest by now i thought i would have had 2 baby's. Its like all my cycle buddy's that I start off with they all have graduated I mean one had the baby and is in her 3rd trimester with her second. I Thougght that would be me. I just wonder if it will ever happen. I know god has his own plans and i just live them but man on man when will it be my turn. I c babies and pregnant ladies like 20 times a day its like every where. I cant escape it. So no matter how much i try to not think bout it i just cant not think bout it. I feel like i am being punished but for the love of me i cant figure out y i am bein punished what could i have done so cruel to put me through so much tourture.... I will never understand but i will live through it I have no other choice. but goin through this has made me such a better mother. I am more closer to my kids than ever. I am a better person and appreciate what i have cuz some dont have that. I jus want my dh to experiance the joy of having another you on this earth. To look in his own child eyes and c himself. I know he loves my kids as his own but i know deep down he wants his own as well. I just wish i can give it toh im.

Last edited by swtneka; April 18th, 2011 at 07:57 PM.
April 21st, 2011, 05:36 PM
I really dont think that you can do anything besides stay fit and active watch what u eat cuz even the healthiest woman and men on earth still have trouble conceiving. There is no solution just believe that you go through this for a reason God does everything for a reason. Thanks for stoppin by my journal lovingmommies12 when its ya time you will be blessed with a child.

Well I thought I would come to my journal and update with some good news!!!!! Well yesterday I took my cd3 test tsh lh prlaction and fsh and...... my prolactin was just what i thought high. I kknow this is not a good thing but it gives me answers. I been telling these docs for months that I think my prolactin is not with in normal range. I mean i have the major pain and leakage from breast i was once on anti depressants all these can make your prolactin off whack some other things tooo but just cant recall but they put me on cabergoline twice a week and I have a mri monday they say that my levels was high and could have a tumor on my pituitary gland so we shall c. I am prayin that is not the fact but that the meds will level out my prolactin and i can concieve a baby already!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search