Trying to Conceive Our First

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2010, 09:40 AM
I really like the journaling option. I have been journaling on my own and I'm really excited to find a message board that you can have a way to express yourself and enjoy the process.

Our journey TTC started off on a rainy day.. Just kidding, I don't think it was raining. MH (Joe) and I have talked about having children since before we were married. Joe has a DD from a previous relationship (she's 11) and we quickly moved to AZ after we were married so he could be around and watch his daughter grow up, without us having to fly her back and forth and travel up here (to AZ) for the weekend occasionally so he could spend time with her (it broke my heart to see him away from her and have to say goodbye all the time not knowing when he would see her next).

I was always the hesitant one, MH would've been ready for a baby at the drop of a hat but I was always cautious. Being the obvious worrier in the relationship (you will learn this about me very quick) I was constantly thinking about money, our home, our jobs, and raising a baby. This is an enormous amount of responsibility and I don't know how to do anything 50% and knew once I was a parent, I would turn my life upside down to make sure I gave our baby everything and anything (within reason of course).

Being on BCP's put a snag in our plan. I was told by my OB/Gyn that I could get off the pill anytime and for a while there, I was taking Pre-Natals and BCP's at the same time. If you haven't tried it, I suggest it, its really REALLY fun when you go to the pharmacy to pick up you BCP's, Pre-Natals and Condoms and feel like you have to justify your contradictory purchase. After talking to MH in December we decided we would start "Trying" but knew that I had to stop taking the BCP's for at least 3 months for those to get out of my system.

That brought us to February when I stopped taking the pill and I was so proud when I went to the pharmacy to pick up my PNV's, and condoms (NO BCP's!). After waiting three months we started actively trying in June hoping for a March or April baby. After allowing my body to recover off of the BCP's and TTC the good ol' fashion way, I took to good ol' Google for some research and found out about TTC, Charting, Temping, CM the whole 9 yards and settled with charting on FF. I started charting at the end of July after our "April" baby hopes quickly faded with the arrival of AF.

Now that we are in August, I've stressed myself out quite a bit TTC and started to micromanage my cycle. I am looking forward to taking it easy going forward but not backing down on our dream. I've handed over my HPT's to DH and only have access to my ovulation tests. (Last month I peed on everything.. and went through 6 pregnancy tests thinking they were "ALL" wrong). I am trying to let life happen, let my body do what it wants to do, and give everything time to work.

I look forward to sharing my TTC journals with everyone and can't wait to meet new people and enjoy this step in our lives together.
August 26th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
Welcome to J.M. journaling, my name is Nayomi.
I hope you get your this cycle.

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months
March Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2 Arielle 1 ys old Lillian 7 mos
April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ys

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
August 26th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Hi Nayomi,
Thank you very much for your support.

Tags
babywillmake3 , journal , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search