~SaFyre'TTC Journal~

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Send a message via MSN to SaFyre.Phoenix Send a message via Skype™ to SaFyre.Phoenix
I am new to the site ^.^
And so I guess I will begin!
I am 19 years old, and my fiance is 23. We have been NTNP for a year now, and nothing has happened. He has proposed to me, so we have now decided to try to make a baby! We have a lot of love for each other and would like the chance to give some of our love to a baby.
When I was twelve, before AF first came by, I had an ovary removed because of an 11 lb ovarian cyst that made me look fully pregnant when I was only 12. They had found cysts on the other ovary too, but in time they have gone away. I know that this may pose a... problem with me getting pregnant. So we are going to try actively for six months, and if nothing happens by then, it's to the hospital to find out why, and develop a solution to fix it.
I have wanted to have a child for years, but wanted to wait until I was ready, financially and mentally for this step. Finally now I am. I love children and babies, and I get giddy whenever I see a pregnant girl. I long to have a baby of my own to give this love to. I have been told many times that I will make a wonderful mother. ^.^
And so begins my journey! At the moment, my DH and I are in the process of moving towns, and I am four hours away from him We have been separated for a month and a half, so that I could prepare here while he takes care of the cats there until we bring him home. The last two weeks, our plans to bring him home fell through, but now, finally, he will be here next week. We are very in love, and have been happy together through our entire relationship. Before we got together we were the closest of friends for four years, when I was stubborn and wouldn't admit to myself that I loved him. I guess I was scared to ruin our friendship, but getting together has just brought us closer.

Till next time,
SaFyre Phoenix
October 12th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome.

Have you looked into fertility charting? Many women here would highly recommend it. I've used it successfully for TTP, before deciding to TTC. If you know when you ovulate, how long your luteal phase is, what condition your fertile cervical fluid is, if your temperatures run overall low or high, you can time things appropriately and also sooner detect potential fertility problems that might need care. Check out Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - Fertility Charting. I also strongly recommend the book "Taking Care of Your Fertility" on everything you need to know about the Fertility Awareness Method, by Toni Weschler. Fertility Friend will only take you so far in understanding FAM, and is known to make mistakes in diagnosis. The fully explained method will be more conducive to a complete FAM education in practice.
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38, the Bible
November 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Send a message via MSN to SaFyre.Phoenix Send a message via Skype™ to SaFyre.Phoenix
It's been about a month, but I am back! Sorry everyone, I lost the internet for a while

My DF is now finally here. We have been trying, but with this cycle, I noticed something..... I didn't get any EWCM this month at all. Right after AF left, there was very watery cm for a while, but none of the stretchy stuff everyone talks about... Should I contact my obstetrician about it? My last charted cycle was 23 days, and I have been charting this month too. Still need to pick up a basal temp thermometer so that I can calculate when I'm ovulating that way. In the two week wait right now though, so I'll update you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search