Brooke's TTC #5 after 4 boys!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2010, 03:33 AM
Hello all,
I am currently 4dpo and going to begin testing every day this month to see how early I can get a BFP.
I have tests I bought from the internet and I am pretty sure they are 25miu...
I have four (!) boys and this will definately be our last child.
Anyone else out there around the same and willing to keep me company during this TWW??!

This is my first month TTC after breastfeeding my last baby. I have been charting temps and CM on FF, not sure how to put up a link to my chart?
Will be on regularly........

Last edited by brookelynn; November 26th, 2010 at 03:54 AM.
November 28th, 2010, 05:19 PM
ok so today is 7dpo, 6dpo and today tests were bfn.. tomoro is another day...
November 29th, 2010, 08:17 PM
On my FF chart I had my implantation dip at 7dpo, temp is back up again today. this mornings test was bfn as well. (8dpo)
I have been feeling pretty much the same as normal, only a heavy feeling in the lower abdomen. no other symptoms.
Looking forward to tomorrow morning!
November 30th, 2010, 04:10 PM
9 dpo- bfn on test this am, theres not even a hint of a line. My temp is sitting just above coverline. I've been having sticky globs CM and feeling a bit like AF is coming. I think I'll test tomorrow morning and evening if AF still hasn't arrived.
I found out today the my hpt's are in fact 15 mIU's.
It's cycle day 42 so I'm getting kinda bummed out, this month has taken so long and I have never had such a long cycle and ovulated so late.
December 1st, 2010, 03:50 PM
BFN this morning with FRER. I had pink stained CM when I wiped yesterday so I am thinking I'm prob not pregnant and AF is on her way.

Temp went up though so maybe still in with a chance. Let me know what you think.
December 2nd, 2010, 02:03 PM
Good morning everyone,

Well I woke at 4am drenched by AF. So I am out for this month. My temp dropped this morning too. Bring on the next month of ttc. I hope I don't ovulate as late as CD33 this time.
December 5th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Just a boring update, CD4, AF here still but will be gone very soon. began using the ferning microscope today.
December 6th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Hi Brookelyn Im new here just found this site today and I think were in the same boat I also have 4 boys 3 of my own and a step son, good luck with your TTC
December 9th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Hi MrsLara, thanks for stopping by. fingers crossed we get our BFP soon.

Well today is CD8, not a lot happening. AF left right after my last post, which was interesting as my last cycle she was here for 8 days. So I think I may be in for a shorter cycle this month which is great. I am really having trouble with the saliva microscope and kinda just get a blurry image everytime, despite trying to focus. I will retry it tonight and hopefully be able to see something that looks a little like the pictures on the packaging.
I have been reading blogs the last couple of days and I am in awe of the women (and their partners) who under go IVF. What a journey some people have been through to produce a little miracle. My hat comes off to them.
I would like to vent something, I really don't like it when people ask 'whens the next one coming' or '4 boys, wow you'll need to try for a girl!' I really struggle to come up with responses that dont give away that we actually ARE trying. Usually I rub my stomach and say 'yes, we are due at christmas, didnt you know?!' or 'knowing my luck we would end up with twin boys' something funny to change the subject. I try to not deny the fact we are TTC, and DH always says 'No, were not having anymore' and he is clearly lying. What a lovely dysfunctional relationship we have...!
All going well, I should ovulate a week before xmas and be testing before new year so I'll know if I can have a few drinks or not!
December 14th, 2010, 02:07 PM
CD 13..... Temp drop and watery CM. I'm off to BD!

284bd5 Ovulation Charts

For anyone who is interested.
December 15th, 2010, 05:46 PM
CD 14, Eggwhite CM and temp still low. BD this morning. I also have twinges on my right side. I attempted to use the saliva microscope this morning and got strong ferning!Yay! feel so positive, I think this is it!
December 16th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Hi All!
CD 15 and I have a slightly bloated feeling in my lower abdomen, the twinges only lasted a couple of hours yesterday. BBT shot back up this morning as well. We have only BD once yesterday but I'm pretty sure we caught the egg. So now for the TWW!
December 23rd, 2010, 02:05 PM
Quick update:
5dpo, might start testing after christmas.
Fingers crossed!
December 29th, 2010, 04:01 PM
I began testing from the 27th (7dpo).
BFN
To be honest I didnt feel any different, didnt even feel like AF was coming.
8dpo-BFN
9dpo- BFN with slight cramping. I was knicker checking all day, I swear I was getting AF.
10dpo-BFN no AF though. My usual LP is 10-11 days. Cramping vanished and feeling nothing.
11dpo(today)- temp spike. Definate faint line on HPT!
Trying not to get too excited. will test again tonight or maybe tomorrow morning. Dont think I'll tell DH yet just in case I am imagining the line.
SO EXCITED!
December 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw I wish you could share the picture( im good at seeing faint faint faint lines) I hope this is it for you....
December 29th, 2010, 06:43 PM
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/e...0122010787.jpg

See if this works! tell me what you think. It's a photo from a camera screen as i can't upload from my camera on this pc
December 29th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I could see that 2nd pink line right away.... Are you going to be taking different type of tests soon? i can not wait to see more tests (i love digi's when they say the word "pregnant"
December 29th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Aw Nayomi, you got me so excited now! I have a clearblue test here so will do that one tonight I think. when DH gets home and can see for himself!
December 29th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Flutterbug's Avatar Veteran
I'm pretty sure I see the 2nd pink line too! Good luck!!!

December 30th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Last nights test came out pretty much the same so going out to buy a digital test today and share with hubby! thanks Flutterbug!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search