TTC #2 Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2010, 06:32 PM
MidnightMaiden's Avatar )O( Blessed Be )O(
Thought this might be a good idea instead of bombarding the board

Ok, so DH and I have only been married since March of 2010. So only 9 months. We started dating in December of 2007, and got pregnant with DD in April of 2008. We were best friends before we started dating, which to this day is why I think we have actually made it together .
DD was a surprise blessing, I wouldn't trade her for the world. She's so fantastic, and happy and absolutely amazing.
So with DD having been conceived by "accident" I thought for sure, when we decided to have a second one, that it would be easy. One month of trying and BAM, we'd be pregnant. Boy, was I ever wrong!
I wanted another one well before DD being 22 months, but DH just wasn't ready. However, that besing said, we had been NTNP since DD was born. Now, I BB her until she was 10 months (which I've been told can sometimes prevent you from getting pregnant?) Anyways, if that's the case, we had been NTNP for 8 months when we finally started to start ACTIVELY TTC. That being said, this is our third cycle and I'm terrified. I move to B.C next month, with DH following out when he can, so if we don't get pregnant this month, we won't be able to for the next couple of months and that scares me. I never wanted a big age difference between my kids and I feel like there will be too much of a gap between them NOW, nevermind if we don't get pregnant for a couple months .

This cycle has been different than other cycles. I'm currently 8DPO however yesterday, at 7DPO, I had some crazy cramps on my right side and back pain on the right side. It just radiated all the way through, it was horrible. I don't remember feeling that last month, because I'm SURE I would have posted it on JM to see if it was normal Part of my worry is, that with DD being a surprise, I don't know if I had any symptoms and I tested when I was 7 days late

I took a pregnancy test this morning, A) because I could and B) because I felt the itch to POAS. It was a BFN, but I noticed that when I took it out of the package it looked like it already had a negative line, so I feel like maybe it was a dud? I dunno, fingers crossed. I have a better brand name that I will be taking Christmas morning. So here's hoping! I don't know what I'll do if I don't get pregnant this month

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy

January 8th, 2011, 07:59 AM
So apparently that test wasn't a dud, but what else is new right?
Took a test Christmas morning and it was indeed a BFN, AF was a day late (which totally threw me for a loop) but she did indeed show, how aweful. I didn't even tell DH until just before Christmas dinner, when a friend offered me some wine and he tried to tell them that we were trying to get pregnant and weren't drinking, then I said uh yea, tested this morning it's negative. Not that I drank anyways.
This month though we're going to try something different. Now that DH has had his court date (and he only got 40 hours community service and no record ) we're going to try only BD either the day before O day (which will be hard since it's DD's birthday party) or the day OF. I will take an OPK just to confirm, but I'm 98% sure I O on the 16th.
I won't find out of I'm pregnant until AFTER I'm in B.C with my mom, but I figure that will work out, because then DH misses out on all the morning sickness

So hopefully this is our month!!

June 20th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Wow... Haven't updated in a very long time.
Obviously didn't get pregnant in Janruary. But I do feel that I had a chemical pregnancy? And m/c. I don't have any doctor type facts, but it's my gut feeling and that period was very different from other ones.

DH is finally back and things are coming along nicely for our family. He now works at a big name hotel here in the city. He'll be making good money, will get full benefits and will have a pension. I now work part time at Walmart (not where I want to work but it's more hours than my last job). We now live in the upper part of a house, which is nice compared to the stress the last apartment caused us.

I've been having mixed feelings about this month and this cycle. I started out feeling so positive and happy, and now, the more I think about it the more depressed I get.
This is month 6 of TTC for us, without using protection for 2 years, and I can't believe it's taken this long. Especially since DD was a surpise! I would have never thought in a million years it would take this long.
I'm holding out hope, because I really don't know what else to do, every little "symptom" I have I'm analysing do ridiculous amounts and I can't handle it anymore.
I just want to fast forward to the 28th, where I can test and get the tears over with. This TTC thing has been a lot more stressful on me than I thought it was going to be.

June 22nd, 2011, 10:04 AM
Hello Tasha,
I hope you dont mind me posting on your journal. I am new to this site and just stumbled on ur journal. I just want you to know that you are not alone. 6 months for me to and DH and I have never used protection (pull out method doesn't really count) TTC is very stressful!
Are your cycles regular? Mine are but I learned that my LP was only 8 days. I started taking B6 to hopefully lengthen my LP so we will see how it goes. 6 months with no luck I just turned to herbs to maybe help the process?
Good luck to you!
July 2nd, 2011, 10:27 AM
Hello Brandybee. I don't mind you posting on my journal
My cycles have always been regular, since day one . I'm a 32 days cycle with a normal LP length, and for whatever reason it's just not working out for us.
Part of me thinks that when they did my Emergency C-section with my DD, that they damaged my uterus... It's probably just me over worrying, but anything can happen right?
I'm already counting myself as out for this month and will be booking a doctor's appointment with my doctor sometime this month to get my DH's SA done.

July 3rd, 2011, 03:48 PM
goodluck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search