Erin.Minus.Thyroid's TTC#2 Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cycle #2, CD28 - 9DPO

here I am at 9DPO and thinking that i might be having some symptoms. Might be PMS though or all in my head. My bbs are a bit sore, not bad but a little sore. They are also looking swollen and veiny. Ive been having a bit of cramping here and there but nothing major and a little bit of nausea which is normal for me. All in all, not much to go on. Im trying to keep hoping this might be our month though. i think i might test on sat or sun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OWIE my bbs hurt
DD born 1/3/12

Last edited by Erin.minus.thyroid; February 9th, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
February 10th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Cycle #2, CD29 - 10DPO

I caved and took a test this morning BFN! I knew it was too early but I dunno, im impatient i guess. My bbs are still hurting quite a bit and Ive been feeling really yucky, tired, nauseous, cramping, backache, headache, dizziness, feeling lightheaded and i was even shaking/trembling today. that might have been from caffeine though, i took DS to McDs for a playdate and lunch and i ate there too. Yuck! I was there for 2hrs and i kept refilling my coke, which i normally dont drink. shame shame!
DD born 1/3/12

February 11th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Cycle #2, CD30 - 11DPO

feeling pretty awful today. Im really hoping im pg not just because i want to be but also because i want there to be a good reason for feeling so yucky. My back is killing me, sadly this is pretty common for me especially at this time of my cycle so that might not be a good sign. Ive been having more cramping and my bbs are still super sore. But the soreness is more like an aching all over them rather than sore nipples. Not sure if that is a pg symptom or not.

Im constantly feeling nauseous, but again....fairly normal for me so this doesnt mean much. I have been so tired. Today and yesterday i took DS to school and went back to bed and didnt wake back up until 11am. That is not normal. Usually i go back to bed for a little bit and im going in and out of sleep for a little bit but i dont go back to deep sleep for 3hrs.

i might be testing tomorrow at 12dpo, or i might wait until sunday. id rather not test on vday
DD born 1/3/12

February 12th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Cycle #2, CD31 - 12DPO

my temp is still high, actually higher today than yesterday. That is a good sign at least. Boobs are still sore and getting more sore. They have been sore several days where i had no caffeine (including today) so it really cant be caffeine. The cramping is still there, but i worry its AF cramps.
I decided I wasnt going to test this morning. I really dont wanna see a BFN. I might test tomorrow. I dont wanna test on vday, i just dont want it to ruin the whole day. I figure if its going to be a BFP it will happen just as easily at 13dpo as 14dpo. Or I could just wait altogether and see if AF shows up on vday and if not test on tuesday.

I think if my temp is still high in the morning I'll go ahead and test. *shrug*

------------------------------------------------------------------

This really sucks! I feel awful....nauseous......cramping......sore bbs.....super tired.....yet I really dont think I am pg. Last month I was so sure that I was and I wasnt, now this month I really dont think I am. Maybe I am trying to make myself not get my hopes up or something so i am not crushed when the inevitable happens. Ive felt so crappy so many times and Ive looked at so many BFNs that I cant even imagine that it would go any differently this month. Ive waited so long, it just seems like its just not ever going to happen and after 4 yrs I should just give up hoping.

Part of me wants to test in the morning....part of me doesnt because if its 13DPO and neg than its really a neg. It wasnt as hard at 10DPO because a neg didnt really mean anything. At 13DPO there is going to be something on that test or im not pg. I know its going to be neg and i dont want to see it. I want to hold out a little hope for another day. Im sure I will be crushed on monday which is also Vday, when AF arrives like she always does.
DD born 1/3/12

Last edited by Erin.minus.thyroid; February 12th, 2011 at 08:29 PM.
February 13th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Cycle #2, CD32 - 13DPO

Well just as I thought, BFN. I wasnt going to test but my temp went up today. I figured that was a good sign so i tested. Life Sucks!
DD born 1/3/12

February 14th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Cycle #2, CD33 - 14DPO

Hmmm, AF was a no show today. WTH? Not sure whats going on. My temp was still high this morning. It wasnt as high as yesterday but its still way above my cover line.

My O date must be right. I had the thermal shift, I felt the O pain, the CM was all how it should be for that date. So where is AF?

Im so tired of the ups and downs, getting my hopes up and having them crushed. I was crushed yesterday and now today I started getting my hopes up again. Im sure AF will show up tomorrow and I'll be crushed again.

I guess if by some miracle AF doesnt show tomorrow I'll test wednesday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So its after midnight....Im officially Late! EEk!

A couple of things that I was thinking about. This week I have been super emotional. Ive found myself actually crying over songs on the radio, commercials, and pictures. On friday night we stopped at the grocery store after our dinner. The moment I walked into the store I felt nauseous. This is the same store that I had to hold my breath when I entered the entire time I was pregnant with my DS because it has an odd smell. They cook foods there every day to promote their recipe club and they also have a strong smelling deli and seafood section. The combination of the smells is so strong and it hits me as i walk through the door. I dont usually have a big problem but this time it was just like it was when i was pg...i had a flashback even. Hmmmm maybe just maybe?
DD born 1/3/12

Last edited by Erin.minus.thyroid; February 14th, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
February 15th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Cycle #2, CD34 - 15DPO

Ok, not sure WTH is going on. My temp went back up this morning (it was never low but it went back up to where it was before the slight decline yesterday). So since my temp went up and im late I tested....BFN again. I am so sad and confused.

Its possible that my tests are bad. They are $tree tests and i took them on a plane trip and back last month. Maybe the heat or pressure in the cabin messed them up? The control line was still there though so you'd think it would be accurate if the control is showing up. There as a bit of an evap line this morning. I could see the outline of where the line should be but there was no color. There was a pink streak all along the bottom of the test though which it usually does not have.

I hate sitting here waiting and wondering. I dont know why it has to be drawn out an extra day if AF is just going to show up anyway. The only thing I can think of is that if AF doesnt show today that I'll have to buy a better test and try again.

Still have the same symptoms, sore bbs, light cramping (mostly on the left side), nausea, fatigue, increased sense of smell (more so than normal even).
DD born 1/3/12

February 15th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a FRER this afternoon after taking 3 $tree tests this week and them all being negative including the one this morning. I guess they werent good. Oops! I just couldnt shake the feeling that something wasnt right with all the symptoms and my temp going up and being late and a neg. I have 2 more FRERs (bought the big pack LOL) that i will have to keep using because Im paranoid like that LOL.

I am soooo excited! Now I have to figure out how to tell DH
DD born 1/3/12

April 7th, 2011, 08:56 PM
im feeling really down. I havent updated this journal since the BFP. Didnt really like seeing it when i clicked on this. I miscarried at 6wks and i havent bee doing well since.
We decided not to wait for the next cycle since it was so early. We decided to not try or prevent and well, that meant not getting pg last cycle. I was actually hit kind of hard by it not happening again right away. For some reason I actually thought it would happen again right away and everything would be ok. Like if I got the BFP again the next month I could get over it faster. Didnt happen, probably would have just made me more worried if it had though.
I keep feeling like Im running out of time. Like its not going to happen for us. I feel like im way behind and we have just been waiting around for years for that last person to join our family. I got used to the idea of having a 2nd child so quickly since i was waiting for it to happen for so long. Now when we are driving in the car it feels like we have someone missing because of that empty seat.
Seems like everyone around me is pg. Every where i turn there is a big pg belly in front of me.
Im really trying to decide if we should actually try this cycle. We'd be due right after the new year....my cycles seem to have shortened some and it looks like we'd be due within the first week of the new year. Kind of a crappy time for a bday. We'd probably be traveling for xmas still or just getting back. On the plus side we'd be around family on the down side would be a crappy time for a bday party with friends. But the further we get into the new year the harder it will be and the harder for family to be around for bdays. I wish i lived close to family and didnt have to worry about this. I just worry that the baby would be sad if family wasnt able to visit for their bday.
oh well, im still really bitter about this whole thing. It really sucks!
DD born 1/3/12

April 18th, 2011, 08:45 PM
7dpo
feeling sick to my stomach one minute and starving the next. ive been having to use the restroom constantly and my bbs are super sore (common for me post O).
I guess we'll see what happens. If I am pg Id be due Jan 2nd. Eeep....not the best time for a bday. But I guess there are a lot of times that arent exactly perfect for a bday. at least its not xmas day....however it could very well be a week early.
DD born 1/3/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search