Jenn (houchen2b's) TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2006, 05:02 PM
*~*Jenn*~*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *~*Jenn*~*
<div align="center">Monday, June 5</div>

AF just left, so now we can begin to bd every other day until the next AF, at least the best we can. Hopefully he won't have to leave during O time for work like last month, that screwed everything up!!

We've been TTC for about a year now, and I would REALLY love to have a March baby!!

Thanks to jaidynsmumfor my adorable siggy and w000 for awesome blinkies !

June 6th, 2006, 04:15 PM
<div align="center">Tuesday, June 6
CD 6
</div>

We were able to bd last night , hopefully we can keep it going every other day or every day this month!! Not much to report, still to early in the cycle.

June 9th, 2006, 05:22 AM
<div align="center">Friday, June 9
CD 9</div>

Cycle day 9, and I'm starting to get watery cm. Our plan of bd'ing every other night has already been tossed out the window. Chad's been helping with harvest, so as soon as he gets off of work he goes out to the fields, and doesn't get home until midnight, by then I'm already sound asleep!

He's not planning on helping with harvest this weekend since it's my birthday. Tonight we have plans to go out with my sister and her boyfriend (today is his birthday) and a bunch of other friends to celebrate our birthdays. Hopefully we'll get some bd action in when we get home!

June 12th, 2006, 08:39 AM
<div align="center">Monday, June 12
CD 12
</div>

Well, we were able to get some bd action in this weekend! I started having watery type CM a couple days ago, and it feels like my cervix is kind of open, I'm STILL confused when I check! So now we're going to try and bd as much as possible this week!

I'm also not feeling well today. What started out as stomach cramps this morning has got me in some bad pain now, enough where I didn't go to work. I think I'm going to try and sleep as much as possible today!

June 16th, 2006, 05:23 AM
<div align="center">Friday, June 16
CD 16
</div>

Well, the bd timing has kind of sucked. I haven't felt very good all week. I'm pretty sure I already o'ed because I don't have watery cm this week, and we bd'd while I had the watery cm, but after it was gone we haven't because my stomach just doesn't feel well.

We're leaving for the weekend, going to the sand dunes. Don't know if I'll be able to temp, but I'm going to try.

Don't think we have a good chance this month.

June 24th, 2006, 07:16 AM
<div align="center">Saturday, June 24
CD 24
10 DPO
</div>

Well, I haven't been keeping up with this very well.

I'm 10 dpo, and I really don't feel anything. My temps look pretty good, but they always do and then drop drastically before AF.

My bbs are a little sore, have bouts of nausea and dizziness. Am having trouble sleeping (but that could be from the stress of waiting to hear about this job!)

AF is due in the next 4-6 days, and I probably won't test until after I'm late.

June 28th, 2006, 03:47 PM
<div align="center">Wednesday, June 28
CD 28
14 DPO
</div>

Well, according to past charts, AF should start today or tomorrow. Took my temps this morning, they went back UP! That could just be a fluke, so tomorrow's temps will tell a lot! Don't have a lot of signs, cramping now and then, feels like AF is coming. Some sharp pains in the stomach. Really tired. And really hungry.

If temps stay up tomorrow with no AF, I might go buy a test on my lunch break to take on Friday morning. If they go down, won't even bother unless there's no AF by Sunday or so.

June 29th, 2006, 12:14 PM
<div align="center">Thursday, June 29
CD 29
15 DPO
</div>

Ok, temps went up even more today, now I'm starting to get my hopes up! Last cycle AF showed up on 15DPO, and this month my temps are still going up! Hoping that my O date isn't wrong. Had my prediction done and she said June, maybe she'll actually be right!

I bought some tests today, left work at noon and decided to take the afternoon off, just needed some "me" time. I'm just not having a good week.

Don't know when I'm going to test, I'm tempted to test today, because I'm home alone, I have 2 tests, I could always test again with FMU later.

Ok, now that I'm rambling to myself, I guess I end this post!

***EDIT***

I tested, and I got a BFP!! I believe my EDD is March 7, 2007.

Don't really have any symptoms, just a few.

-tired
-some dizzyness and nausea
-hungry
-sore bbs
-cramping on and off, I thought AF was coming!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search