CeiCei's Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2006, 01:36 PM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Today I am CD4 and I am already anxious for AF to be over with and to get started baby dancing with DH. Last night I wanted to baby dance so bad I just barely got my 3 hours of sleep in. I know DH wanted to too, but he didn't say anything. Just gave me those puppy dog eyes and a passionate kiss. I am hoping that my charting won't start making me obsess about TTC.

Sometimes DH asks me if I am sure I really want another child. Especially when I am sleep deprived and stressed about taking care of Ernest. Or when my oldest just totally upsets me. I get frustrated and it can be hard for me at times, but I wouldn't change being a mother for the world. I rather have one more child now than to wait anyhow. Get it over with before I turn 40...and old....LOL..j/k. I think it's the fact that I want a girl so badly. I want a girl to dressup, do her hair, share things with that I can't with my boys.

Look at me ramble...well, it is my journal...so I can do that.

Now if I can get dh to get my printer tonight I will feel so much better. </span>
June 12th, 2006, 03:12 PM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
<span style="font-family:Trebuchet Ms">
Monday, June 12, 2006

I am so glad that Little Ernest's baptism is over with. For the past three days I have found myself to be stressed out beyond belief. With all the birthdays and getting Little Ernest's Baptism dinner prepared I thought I would pull my hair out. It was the first time since going TTC that was actually glad I had AF. This is what I was going through:

(1) My sister was making me very upset over the fact of if she was going to Little Ernest's baptism or not. She keep bugging me about how she had to be at her church because she is apart of the Praise Team. I was upset because if it was anyone else she would go and I thought that she should be there for her nephew's sake.

(2) My DH's brother upset me by making his son's birthday party apart of our baptism dinner. His son turned a year old on Friday. He couldn't have the birthday Friday or Saturday. Sure make us do all the work. Then DH being nonchalant about it really made me upset.

(3) DH was just getting upset over the smallest of things whether it was me or not. Not to mention he ended up putting the ribs and brisket we bought on fire...literally. Let's just say that it made going to bed very uncomfortable.

(4) My MIL had to have an attitude over the fact that my oldest isn't baptized. She had called to ask if we were going to join the church and I mentioned that Cordell would have to be baptized and that is his choice. She acted as if I offended her by saying that I raised him to make his own choice on religion and there was something really wrong with me. I just left the subject alone because being the person I am would have been very disrespectful to her and I do adore my MIL.

Well, anyhow...Saturday I attended my niece's birthday part (she turned 4 on Tuesday). She was upset because no one really came, but she ended up happy because everything she got was Dora related included sheets, blanket, and pillow cases.

Sunday not only was the service moving and just excellent I also decided to dedicate myself back to religion. I joined the church. My DH was shocked because we both decided to wait, but it felt right at that moment...so I am born again. I am happy about that. Only one person we invited showed up and it happened to be the less likely person. That just made me cry. Dinner turned out great, but most of the people there couldn't eat the gumbo I made. When it was all over we came home and slept from 6pm to 6:50am...Woke up twice to feed Little Ernest and once to eat something.

Now that everything is over and AF has gone...It is time for me to breath and think about having one more so I can have this headache all over again...Amazing isn't it....</span>

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search