first month of "trying really hard"

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2011, 07:51 AM
I'm very new to this and I really don't understand alot of the things i've learned throughout my research. I don't have alot of people to talk to because I really don't want the continued stress of family members. So here it goes, my name is Amanda, I'm 23 and I've been married to my wonderful husband for a year on March 20th. I'd really enjoy to make some helpful friends with helpful advice
April 19th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Super Mommy
Hi,

My name is cam.

My boyfriend and I decided we'd TTC for the first time this month. I beleive ovulation is today, although I have not noticed much EWCM.

According to my past cycles, I should get my periods on May 1st.

Did you get your BFP already?
April 21st, 2011, 06:17 AM
Hi confused aka Amanda
I am also 23 and my name is Amanda as well.
I have not told my family either because of several different reasons. We have been trying for about a month now.. my fiance proposed three weeks ago. this will be my third child and the first he and I have had together. I am extremely excited and anxious. We are using My Days application on my phone and his to keep track of my cycle. Today is suppose to be a high fertility day for me. I am very anxious to get prego... and I would love to have friends on here to talk to about ttc...
Thnx
Amanda
May 6th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Good luck ladies. I'm Lola...and I am much older than you, but I do understand your frustrations. I am also TTC though IVF.

Just a little advice (because you are all so young!)...relax. I know its easier said than done, but I just read an article today on whereismydoctor's facebook page. It pretty much says that if you do things to relieve tension and stress, its not only good for your relationship, but it also helps prepare your body for pregnancy. The article talks about doing things like yoga, aromatherapy, something called reiki (anyone know what that is?!?) and even taking a vacation really do increase your chances of conceiving.

I guess it's worth a shot, right? I will definitely use any excuse to go to the spa...and this one is the best excuse

I hope everything goes well for all of you!!!
May 13th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Veteran
Hi Girls,

Im new to this site and also trying to conceive too (first baby). I am 29 and married for a year and a half... my husband and I are on month two of trying to conceive. Last month, I used ovulation prediction test strips from the Internet... It was a bit frustrating guessing if the lines were the exact same color! No success last month. A few days ago I bought the clear blue easy ovulation test kit... It gives u a happy face if you are ovulating and just a circle if you aren't. Well, I thought I missed my ovulation but I would up getting a happy face today... I hear they are pretty good... Pricier than the Internet cheapies, but it took the interpreting work out of it...

Also, my friend who was trying for over 6 months told me she got pregnant by using the ovulation predictor tests and using robutussin to thin her CM. I googled it to see what she was talking about and there seems to be a lot of info on it... I'll try anything! I'm taking the kind that is only the expectorant... ? I asked the pharmacist.

I wish you guys good luck and lots of baby dust. Hoping to make friends to chat with throughout this process!!

~D
May 13th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Hi my name is Shadow, ( yes that's my real name)

My husband and I are trying to conceive for our 2nd child. We have a 2 year old daughter and we are soo excited! This is the most exciting journey! So if you need to talk I am defiantly here to listen, and possibly give advice.

<3
May 14th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Mandy1108's Avatar Expecting a little boy!!
Send a message via Skype™ to Mandy1108
Hi Amanda! Welcome to JM... I'm Amanda also but everyone calls me Mandy. I'm 28 and hubby is 33. We just started TTC our first last month! We're in month #2 now! The only people that knows we're TTC is my 2 sisters and a friend from Wisconsin. Good luck to you all
May 22nd, 2011, 10:21 PM
This may seem like a silly question, but are the ovulation digital tests reusable? Or are they only one use?
May 24th, 2011, 06:12 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsander2001 View Post
This may seem like a silly question, but are the ovulation digital tests reusable? Or are they only one use?
No they r not reusable....

HI amanda and welcome cant w8 to read your journey to your bfp!

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

May 25th, 2011, 03:41 AM
My husband and I are trying to conceive as well. I think we've done several tests from my doctor and yet I'm not pregnant. It is indeed frustration because just when we have decided to have a baby, it's been hard for us. He's 36 already and we don't have a baby yet. I am 10 years younger than him. I don't know what seems to be the problem because we are both capable having a baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search