Rmsander2001 - Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2011, 10:18 PM
Well, here I am! I told myself that I was going to obsess about this whole TTC process, but I needed somewhere to "talk" with like minded individuals! I have been looking for a board, that was a place where I could share my feelings as I go through all of this. As well as learn from other's experiences too!

Since this is my first post...I thought I would introduce myself!

I am 32 years old. Soon to be 33 in five days. I have been married for almost two years in August. My husband and I stopped using contraception in July of 2010. We weren't trying! But, I am not really sure what that means anyways. I became pregnant in November. This was quite fast considering my husban works shif work, and that we weren't trying! Of couse like any couple we were very excited, and just accepting this new beginning. However, two weeks after the pregnancy test. I miscarried. This happened just before Christmas, and because we are private people we didn't share this with very many around us. (My parents, sister, and BFF) My principal at the school I work with knows because I missed four days of work. My Doctor said that this was common for a first pregnancy, and that I shouldn't worry! Ha ha! Is that possible!

But, the emotional impact of this had has its toll! I was under a lot of stress at that time, as I wasn't finding balance between work and home life. I had also just finished a Master's Degree, while working full time and I was burned out. This experience has changed me to think about how important it is to take care of myself. I have been doing this. I am taking all my vitamans. Eating healthier, and have cut back on stress. But, there is still this emotional side of wondering if it is ever going to happen.

My Doctor said as a safety precaution that we needed to wait three months until trying again. So, we had to wait December, January, February, and March. We were back to TTC but not trying officially. My husband is more what appears laid back, but I think he has been impacted more by this than he lets on.

Well, it is May, and finally think my body is starting to get back to normal! My hormones have been quite off. I have gone back to regular periods, but I am more irritable than normal, and have been having pregnancy symptoms before the last few months even though I am not! Bloating, breast tenderness, and the worst of it. I was late last month! And I am never late...

However, Friday I had something different than what I have normally had in the past. It was suppose to be ovulation day, and I had ovulation bleeding. I have never had this before! From what I read it doesn't sound that common. Trust me to have it. I am not sure if I should go to the doctor or not. As I said I don't want to obsess. However, my husband and I did TTC that night, and now it is just a long wait for the next two weeks. I am trying to keep my mind busy! But, I worry about this mid cycle bleeding!
May 23rd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Well, today was an exciting day for my BFF. Her first daughter is 3 today! I helped out a lot for her daughter's birthday. It was a lot of fun, and gave me lots of timeto prepare and take my mind off of things. I am trying not to procrasitnate.

She is also pregnant with her second child. She had a misacarriage last June. So, I know conceiving can happen. But, it is hard just the same! This whole waiting.

This whole weekend...I was able to rest and relax. This upcominng week is very busy at work. But, I am going to do my best to get my stress down. Especially considering I could have conceived on Friday.

My husband got after me today, because I haven't been exercising as much these last few weeks. He is right...I need to get busy!
May 24th, 2011, 06:10 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Hi u didnt have a name in your journal but hello Im Sonica and welcome to this ttc journey hope your stay wont be long (like mine hince the 18months and counting). gl and cant w8 to read bout your journey to your bfp!!!

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

May 28th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Nice to meet you all! My name is Rachel!. I just celebrated my 33rd birthday on Wednesday. I am now waiting for the next six days to see if AF arrives. I have been bloated for the past little while, and I also have been having quite tender and swollen breasts. But, this is something since the miscarriage that I have before my period comes. Sometimes it has lasted as much as two weeks before. So I am not holidng my breathe that this is a sign of anything. But, of course it makes me curious! I have been particularly very bloated! But, again since the miscarriage that is also a symptom that I have quite early.

So, I am keeping busy trying not to get caught up with it all!

Hmmmm
May 31st, 2011, 08:35 PM
The last couple of days...I have come home from work completely exhausted. I have had an hour nap each night. At work right now, it is a busy time of year, so work stress I guess could be causing it. But, the unusual part of this is how dizzy I am feeling if I don't have these naps!

I had quite a bout of heart burn after lunch today, that has continued until this evening. I had a late dinner because of my nap, and not feeling very well with the heart burn. My breasts are still quite swollen and tender, and have been like this for over a week now. AF is suppose to arrive on Friday according to my 28 day schedule, but last month I was late four days. So, I guess I really don't have a regular period.

This last bit of waiting for AF to arrive is so painful! My symptoms are definitely real, but it is so easy to "read" into these symptoms.
June 4th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Well, it is day 29 of my cycle! The current App that i am using to track my period is now saying that i am one day late! I havent felt as tired the last couple of days, but today i feel a little lightheaded! It could be due to the fact that the weather has changed! I hate that my cycle has become irregular, as this was never the case before i went on birth control. It makes this entire ttc process that more exciting??!??

Since my last month cycle was 32 days, i am really not having my hopes up especially since i have a real salty craving today! I usually get this b4 my af arrives! So, i wait...Monday will be 32 days and it wont be until then that i consider taking a hpt.
June 10th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Well, there is a reason why I haven't been feeling myself! I have been dizzy and tired! I was late, and I took two different home pregnancy tests that have been positive. The time frame of my last miscarriage is right around now. So, I have been trying to stay relaxed and reduce stress, but it is very hard to do this at work!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search