YogaJen's Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2006, 05:22 AM
yogajen's Avatar Super Mommy
So. here I am about to O any day. I need to be much more relaxed about things than I was last time. I think stress is the best form of birth control! LOL

JC and I have been married for three weeks now, and it has been a week since we came home from the honeymoon in Barcelona and Ireland. I fell in love with Ireland so much that we are going to pretend we conceived there and use an Irish name for the baby to honor what a wonderful time we had.

Well, I have been posting on the board for a while, but I don't think everyone knows my back story.

I have a DS from a previous marriage that went wrong. We never fought or yelled, but we fell out of love and it got ugly when we tried to keep it together. We gave it a good, long try, but in the end decided that it would be better for DS if we divorced. DS was about a year old at the time and we decided that instead of him growing up in a house without love between the parents, that we should both move on. It is unfortunate that it had to come after he was born, but I wouldn't give him back to correct all the regrets in the world.
He sees his dad every two weeks, so they can maintain their relationship.

After a while I met JC and cautiously began dating him. We grew closer and closer and I finally let him meet DS. From there our relationship just grew stronger. JC fell in love with DS, and that was extremely important to me. We bought a condo together, and after a year we planned to marry. We started TTC a month before the wedding, but AF showed up on the honeymoon. GRR.

And that, in a nutshell, brings us to today, where I am waiting to O on a rainy Saturday in June.
June 25th, 2006, 05:55 AM
This morning we had a chance to BD! Wohoo! Come on eggie, drop.

We are in the critical time before O happens. I am trying to take a more relaxed approach this time, but I am starting to get a little anxious. This month, since I don't have a wedding to plan, I will have a lot of time on my hands. I guess my house will get really clean, my Thank you cards will get done, and maybe i can find a freelance job on the side to get that part of my career going. I am hoping that my newspaper will give me some freelance work so that I can stay home with the baby when it is time. At the very least, I hope I can change my schedule to the night shift. It would be hard, but since I will be up most of the night with a baby anyway, I might as well bring in a pay check! I will have to talk to DH about the fact that he would be in charge of all the night feedings!

Anyway, come on, eggie, drop!
June 27th, 2006, 05:58 PM
My temp went up this morning and the signs line up. I think I Oed! I will need a few temps to confirm it.

0-1 DPO: Sore bb's and nips. Got dizzy a couple of time today. All things I have had before. I am feeling pretty good about things whether or not we hit it this month.
June 28th, 2006, 11:34 AM
I think the hardest part is not the 2WW, or the 3 weeks I wait to O. It is the three day temp confirmation wait! My temp goes up and we shag like rabbits, thinking this is it! Then I have to wait THREE WHOLE DAYS before I know for sure if I Oed. In those three days, we make shre to BD each day just in cas I haven't Oed. It is utterly exhausting! Heres to the end of the 3dwtc (3 day wait to confirm!)

No new symptoms to report...
July 1st, 2006, 06:16 AM
So yesterday I got this strange sharp pain like an O pain. I have already Oed so I don't know what that was. Also I felt like someone poked my belly button on the inside a couple of times.

I have had a few cramps too.

My body fabricates symptoms, so we'll see.

Symptom check:
0-2 dpo Sore bbs and nips
2-5 dpo Pains like O, belly button "pain"
Feeling generally bloated
July 4th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Lately, I have had the feeling that an apricot is stuck in my abdomen. It is strange, like AF is about to start. I have been kind f mean to DH. I have been super hungry today.

Symptom check:
0-2 dpo Sore bbs and nips
2-5 dpo Pains like O, belly button "pain"
6-8 dpo Same pains occasionally, AF crampy feeling, tired, hungry Still sore bbs.
Feeling generally bloated

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search