Trying to add a baby to our collection of "kids"

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2011, 02:39 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Could be a late implanter... hope you get a BFP soon.

October 24th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
I am new to JustMOmmies and so am just now reading your journal but sounds like were sorta in the same situation! Me and my husband have been using the "not trying not preventing" method since June but started really tryin this month by doing the whole temp checking, OPK's, etc. and my OPK's were a little confusing because I got a + but then about 5 days later my ewcm showed up so idk exactly when I o'd In the 2ww tho and hoping for a + when I can test!!! I wish you the best of luck and LOTS of baby dust coming your way! Have you gotten a BFP yet?
October 25th, 2011, 07:55 AM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
unfortunately the showed up yesterday . so on to cd2..... This past month has been crazy stressful and if I were a little egg i would think twice about implanting too lol. Anyway I wish you the best of luck and I will be sending baby dust your way also! This month coming up is going to be a little crazy because my dh will be leaving town for 5 days and then I will be joining him (while sharing a room with another couple) about the time that I should O..... yay....

On a side note I am convinced I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle because I really did have some strong symptoms for a few days and my lutreal phase was only 11 days plus I swore i saw something on the test I posted here. But anyway I will keep posting as always!

October 28th, 2011, 07:19 AM
well nothing exciting going on except getting ready for a Halloween party Saturday. I am going as the black swan! But other than that i just already dont have a good feeling about this month I am really stressed out from work and with all the traveling and then family coming in town for thanksgiving it is going to be a long november. But I do love some black friday!! 2a.m here I come!

October 28th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Hi, just started reading ur story, I am also waiting for positive test.......

Last edited by simisim; October 28th, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
October 31st, 2011, 08:11 AM
Ok so we all know this month is gonna be crazy! So I am taking some time off of the boards. I have put my baby books away. I will be tempting just to keep records if I need them. I love all you ladies and I will still do the ornament exchange. I am going to finish the book called birth matters by ina may gaskins. I am in love with the book and I am about half way through! I will check in once a week or so. Good luck to all you girls!

October 31st, 2011, 10:07 AM
Hope November is a great month for you. Maybe it will be so hectic that it will be your surprising BFP month. I'm hoping that you'll O when you're not sharing a room with another couple.

November 5th, 2011, 08:12 PM
OMG! I just had to get on here and vent a little!!! tonight i was over at my mothers and she had three of her life long friends over for dinner along with their husbands and my grandparents......Well at one point my grandmother was talking about eating healthy with one of the moms and said something about how i was making smoothies every morning. Then out of the blue she was like " they are trying for a baby" AS IF IT WAS RELATED TO THE SMOOTHIE DRINKS?!?!?!?! then later right before i was going to leave i was talking with another mom and grandma walks over and starts chatting. I dont know how she slid it in the convo but almost imediatly the mom started telling me how i can go to GNC and get some prenatal vitamins because I needed to be taking them. I so wanted to say "REALLY?? I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD GO INTO THIS BLIND!! OH AND BY THE WAY GOOGLE IS MY BEST FRIEND SO I AM PRETTY SURE I COULD TELL YOU MORE THINGS ABOUT PREGNANCY THAN A LOT OF OBS WILL!!!!" OMG!! sorry for venting but there are so many people who know about this now and it has snowballed. I feel like when i talk to people and they ask how i am doing they are really asking if I am pregnant yet or not. I am always tired from owning and running my own business but people's response when i say tired is "oh really?!" as if to say well that is a sign of pregnancy and then follwed by the best Q of all " are you pregnant?". UGGGGGGG

November 15th, 2011, 11:23 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
Hope to see you back on the board with a BFP after the holiday.
November 26th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Aww thanks!! Well mother nature played a cruel joke by making me 4 days late........ Ding don't the witch is here with all fury! Now on to cd1 . Hope everyone else is great! Just wanted to update, i dunno what i am going to do differently this cycle if anything. I am just trying to live my life but it is so hard when everyone around me is pregnant or asking me when we r gonna have one!

December 9th, 2011, 08:27 PM
wel i just wanted to pop in and say that I am a new mom!!! My husband brought home a baby squirrel! her name is Sugga and she will be with us for about 6 weeks or so. I think he wants to be a parent to bad he is the one who is bringing home the small pets now LOL!

December 12th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Just wanted to add this. It was only about a min when i got this

December 16th, 2011, 07:16 AM
so i am three dpo and for whatever reason i have a good feeling about this..... maybe it is just the season! I am hoping that I will be able to have a BFP before christmas and I can give it to my husband christmas morning!! We will just have to wait and see.. I am trying to stay positive!

December 16th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Nothing wrong with staying positive. In fact, it can only help. I truly believe that positivity breeds positive things. I'll be crossing my fingers for a Christmas BFP for you!
December 20th, 2011, 10:50 AM
So this morning i woke up at 5:30 and took my temp since i was already up it was 97.22 went back to sleep till 6am and it was 97.70. i kept the 97.22 because i was pretty well rested not so much at the 6am. Anyway it was a good dip and i am hoping that it is implantation!! i am waitin until christmas eve morning to i can wrap it up! really hoping for my BFP!!

December 22nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
well today i just feel strange.... I wanted to cry earlier when i was talking to my husband about buying stuff for christmas. I know it might a long shot but i just feel differently. Maybe it is just the holidays getting to me i dunno but I am going to try and hold out will christmas eve.... but i dunno if i will make it

December 22nd, 2011, 01:10 PM
FX'd that you get your Christmas Eve BFP!
December 28th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Well back to cd1......... I really thought I had a good shot this month. And everyone around me is pregnant!! Grrrrrrrr! I dunno maybe it will happen eventually! I just want this waiting to be over! And I really cannot afford to go through rounds of tests and what not because my insurance does not cover any of it . Other than that my Christmas was good!

January 6th, 2012, 09:53 AM
well yesterday i decided that i am taking this cycle off from temping. I didnt temp while af was here and it was kinda nice not worrying if waking up to early because i was hot was going to affect my temps. Not only that but my past cycles have been about the same as far as O dates and AF dates. I will keep my symptoms and stuff up (not in the tww) but around O time and what not. But I am just going to sit this one out and try to have fun. DH says I am sucking all the fun out of sex.... boooo. I dont think so but whatever. Anyway just thought i would keep this thing informed....

January 15th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Ok so I caved and decided to temp just around the time of O and I just could not help taking the opk just because I think it is fun to watch the progression on them . I had a good surge yesterday and we have just been having fun this cycle and it has been nice not having to wake up for temping except this past week. Hopefully my ff will catch it tomorrow and give me crosshairs because I am pretty good at knowing when I O anyway. My nipples always get sore the day after. But anyway as soon as ff catches up I will not be temping anymore and just waiting on af to show to test. Unless I haves some really good symptoms. I swear looking back over the first cycle I temped I either had a chemical but I think it was the real thing because it was a really bad period and a very short lh phase. So if I start getting up in the middle of the night to pee I might test early

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search