Trying to add a baby to our collection of "kids"

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2012, 05:01 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Gl I hope this time of not stressing gets u your bfp

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

January 26th, 2012, 09:21 AM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD30

well there is not really much going here.... just waiting...... i have about 4 or 5 days left till the witch will probably show i dunno i just dont have a lot of hope this cycle..... on the other side i am watching 16 and pregnant and these girls annoy the S*** out of me!! they are like "oh well i will be induced i really dont care, and i dont want to hold it until it is all cleaned off" geez..... anyway just hangin out sittin on my butt at work BOOOO

January 28th, 2012, 07:28 PM
13dpo

So today I was tired all day and took a 2 hour nap my back was achy, bloated, cramps, boobs a little sore like I worked out to hard kinda sore. I have never felt that run down before withouth being sick. No fever so I am not sick but I will be testing in the morning.... oh and the other day the dh came in the office and I swear he smelled like popcorn and he said he had only been eating corn chips.... Sense of smell?? Lol I'll kup

January 30th, 2012, 08:38 AM
cd1
I am taking a break for this cycle! im just so tired and want to scream!!!!

March 5th, 2012, 10:11 AM
well just another cycle gone by here..................

March 5th, 2012, 11:33 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was just reading your journal. Try not to get down on yourself. Stay positive. I just hope that you can get that excitement back that you had at the beginning of your journey. Try not to make this experience seem so much like a job. Maybe that will help. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you get your BFP. Keep us posted and I hope to see a positive post soon.

March 5th, 2012, 02:11 PM
thanks girl!

March 23rd, 2012, 07:05 AM
Ok so I finally got a + on my opk!! and we bd yesterday morning and last night too

Also me and the DH are doing this new thing where we will write a note to each other at least once a week. It does not have to be about any specific, it could even be about our day (even though we work together) or how we feel about the weather. . It has been going good and it is fun to get a note because you know that they were thinking about you while they were writing it.

I got the idea from a box of old notes I have. most were from friends and some from old BFs. And it got me thinking again of that feeling I got when a BF would give me a note. I knew that they had been thinking of me and decided to write me something. My DH and I did not attend the same highschool so note passing was out for us. But it is back in now and i am loving it!!

March 23rd, 2012, 03:36 PM
And now in the past week I have found out that 4 people close to me are freaking pregnant!!!! one girl is 5 freaking months along! I am happy for them but **** when is it going to be my turn? Sorry to rant but I know the girls here understand! My poor hubby came home to me crying in the shower and he is not great at consoling me. He just patted me on the back and told me that it will be ok we will be there one day.

April 1st, 2012, 12:12 PM
Omg omg omg! Got a bfp of two tests this morning! Will post pics later. Really hoping the lil bean sticks!!

April 2nd, 2012, 06:17 AM

!!!!!!!! from the top:
10dpo FMU
10dpo SMU
11dpo FMU!!!!!!

April 3rd, 2012, 10:29 AM
swtneka likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search