Trying to add a baby to our collection of "kids"

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2011, 02:06 PM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*** Moved from newly weds TTC**** I will be on this one now

Hey there all!
I am 24 and married for 3 years, own my own business with my husband and have 4 horses, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a bird! I love all my animals dearly and want to add a little one to the mix. I am doing this "journal" to keep my mind on track sometimes and just to get some people's ideas. I cannot talk about this with my mom yet about TTC because she will be all over me everyday asking Q's like "do you feel like your prego?" or "you really need to go to bed early because you need your rest". LOL I love her and we have a special situation where we live. We have 24 acres where my hubby and I live along with my mother's grandparents next door, and my parents just a few hundred yards from them. It is a family compound!

So enough with my background I would like to tell you about my TTC background. Like i said I am 24 years old with scoliosis just on my upper back and I do have bars in the upper portion. I also have very mild asthma. I went off the pill about 2 months ago and we TTC the first ovulation because i know i was ovulating even on the pill because i was inconsistent about taking it the same time every day. Well got a visit from AF on Wednesday..... and wow i remember why i liked being on BC in the first place haha! I was a little disappointed with AF and that whole two week wait from ovulation to AF was awful! I am not a person of great patience especially when it comes to life altering situations So i peed on about 6 sticks even on the morning AF showed up! Nothing..... obviously. So we are going to try again the next ovulation time. I think I am going to try the diva cup to "hold everything in" after we "woo woo". I am using it while AF is here and I really like it!

On to what I would like to have for my birth plan. We are touring the a birth center Wednesday and I cannot wait! I do not want to go to the hospital to deliver (unless absolutely necessary) and home birth really freaked my hubby out haha! So anyway I will let yall know my thoughts on the place when I go. I met with one OB just to ask some Qs and i was rushed through my Qs and really did not feel like she even wanted to answer me. I asked about a water birth and she skoffed at it and mummbled something about it being "dangerous" Anyway I will not be going back to that OB. But I hope that when we do conceive I will be able to have a natural birth

Any comments are appreciated and I hope all my peeing on sticks will turn out good soon enough!
August 26th, 2011, 08:13 AM
OMG i just have to add that we just visited a birthing center and are in love!!!!! The place was so nice and home like! the birthing tub was big enough for a party with lots of mood lighting and a radio with ipod hook up! the staff is really up to date on everything and really helpful! We are so excited now and cannot wait to be pregnant!
September 6th, 2011, 01:00 PM
so i am about 7 dpo and symptoms include:

**heavy feeling where uterus sits 4dpo-now
** peeing about every 2 hours
** ewcm since 4dpo (usually only around O time)
** left nipple hurting a little. yesterday-now
** a little emotional
September 14th, 2011, 05:42 PM
started temping about 2 weeks ago and my temp is still looking good. AF was due today and almost all of my prior symptoms are gone. I still get some twinges lower than menstral cramps would be. All my HPT have been BFN so far, had two dreams of BFP and I am hoping for one!!
September 14th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Just started reading your journal for the first time, and I wanted to say good luck!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
September 14th, 2011, 06:33 PM
thanks!!
September 14th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Good Luck and keep us posted on how things go!

Hope we will both get our soon!
September 20th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Well today is 11dpo and tested again. I thought i saw something but I am reserving judgment until tomorrow when I hope it will be darker. Still not a whole lot of symptoms just a little cramping (which does not happen until the day before AF) and thats it. I do feel like i am pregnant like just a gut feeling kinda
[IMG][/IMG]
September 20th, 2011, 07:43 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
OMgoodness!!!! I TOTALLY see a line!!!! FX'd for you that tomorrows test is a banging BFP! Have a strong feeling your gut is right Just reading your journal for the first time....great idea. So excited and now I'm totally going to be stalking you....
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

September 20th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Thanks girl!! I am so glad to have a place where we can share anything!
September 20th, 2011, 09:46 AM

September 21st, 2011, 04:27 AM
What might have been is no more. Af showed her face early this morning. I really hope the next one sticks
September 21st, 2011, 09:53 AM
Sorry to hear that, lilemma. A patriotic July baby sounds good, though!

September 21st, 2011, 11:19 AM
I just started readin your Journal today and I am crossing my fingers for you and your husband. We have been trying for 4 months and I have to say that I am more than frustrated. Im going to keep you guys in my prayers Definitly try again....and again..and again
September 26th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Well it is only cd 6 and AF is finally leaving (YAY) now we can get back to business I am interested to see if i will have a 28 day cycle or another 34 day.
on a fun note: we did fish a tournament this weekend (kingfish) and got 7th place and 2nd lady angler and it was just me and my hubby fishing this time.
October 10th, 2011, 09:13 AM
well cd 20 and no O yet, so i think i will be a regular 35 day cycle? anyway my left nipple started hurting yesterday and no big temp spike like last time. no EWCM yet but my opk have gotten darker? anyway just to keep track the pics:

Last edited by lilemma86; October 21st, 2011 at 09:47 AM.
October 10th, 2011, 06:22 PM
That last one looks like a definite + to me. Hope you get a lot of BD in and that this is your lucky cycle!

October 11th, 2011, 10:04 AM
thanks junie! and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you too!
October 13th, 2011, 08:37 AM
just a little update:

cd 23 and my chart says I Od on cd20 which would match the opk. So now off into the 2ww.....

October 21st, 2011, 09:46 AM
so today is 11dpo and two bfns later.... I feel like a an just a little nauseous but it could be my mind playing tricks on me.....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search