Hoping to Complete Our Family with Baby #3!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2012, 11:59 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
Good luck and happy birthday to little Eamon!

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

January 28th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Butterbear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks guys!!!
January 30th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Cycle 1 - CD 24 / 7 DPO
So I started testing at 5DPO knowing full well I was wasting a test. I used a FRER and got a very very faint pinkish line. I was stunned because I really knew it was too early to see anything since implantation could not have even happened yet. I chalked it up to an evap but was curious so I took a $Tree test around 6pm the same day, after holding my pee for 6 hours (my eyes were crossing It showed nothing within the time limit. I was really busy at work so I tossed it in my cosmetic case. 1/2 hour later I looked at it again- nothing. Then just before I went home, nearly 5 hours later, I saw a very distinct pink line. The test had obviously dried so I chalked that up to another evap, since it took like 5-6 hours to show up.

The next morning at 6 DPO, I took another FRER which was a definite BFN. I was very mad at myself for wasting tests (especially the expensive ones!).

Today at 7 DPO of course I tested again (gah!) but used just a $Tree. BFN. My new strategy will be (this cycle and ones going forward if this one doesn't pan out) to begin testing at 8DPO only if my temp rises. The only symptom I had with Jonesy was that my temp rose at 10DPO the day I got my BFP.

I've been crampy on and off since O, with stabbing boob pains. Today I feel very fatigued and my gums hurt so badly it is hard to eat.
January 30th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Can't w8 to hear bout your test tomorrow

January 31st, 2012, 09:58 AM
Cycle 1 CD 25 / 8 DPO
Ugh. Didn't follow my own advice. My temp was down this morning (just a little) but I tested anyway with a $Tree and a FRER. Both BFN's. I know it's still early but I have to stop myself from wasting tests! I got my BFP with Eamon at 9DPO which makes me want to test tomorrow, but I am so mad at myself for wasting all of those other tests. I guess I'll just see what my temps do tomorrow and go from there.

Today I have AF cramps and still the sore gums. I had heartburn after breakfast which I've only really had when pregnant. I guess we'll see.
February 6th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Sorry af showed. Fx this is your cycle.

February 11th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Thank you! November works better for me anyway
February 11th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Cycle 2 - CD8
Haven't posted for a while. It's been very busy around here- Jonesy has 2 new therapists added to his schedule- a speech and language pathologist and a occupational therapist. We are also in the process of getting ready to move to another apartment in our complex: we asked for a a 1st floor apartment because of Jonesy's mobility issues- that and we have awful downstairs neighbors who bang on our floor when he drops a toy or falls (even though they know about his condition and his mobility / coordination issues, plus he's two!!!!!- disgusting people! )

Anyway, I have a few days until I expect to O. Going to buy more OPKs and HPTs on my way to work today. I hope I O earlier this cycle. Last cycle I O'd on CD17 which is late for me but I think it was because I was so sick early in the cycle. Nothing really on the TTC front to report here.
March 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM
Cycle 3 - CD 5
Not much happening here. On CD 5- AF came early and my LP was only like 9 / 10 days. I am going to start taking a B6 complex this week and hope that increases my LP. I'm not sure if I will do OPK's this cycle or not- I'm trying not to stress about it too much- and I'm REALLY going to try to not POAS until 12DPO. On the up side I took another one of those FRER fertility tests that came free with my HPTs and the results were better this cycle than they were last cycle. I still don't put too much stock in those though.
March 3rd, 2012, 02:30 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I took one and am not sure how much stock to put in them either. I'm glad it looked better, though! I hope the B6 helps!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search