TTC Baby#2

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2012, 10:34 AM
Branduxa's Avatar Praying for #2
Oh Gosh! I'm starting Clomid this cycle too and I'm not excited about the possibility those side effects!
February 6th, 2012, 03:54 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Just checking in to c how the cycle going. Fx this your cycle!

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

February 6th, 2012, 04:13 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
This past week I experienced some of the most difficult side effects I have ever had with medications. Extreme neausea (like dry heaving as I got dressed, drove, or when I had migraines), migraines (I left a movie sick to my stomach and almost is tears from a migraine), mood swings (but not to bad), Some dizziness, and major hot flashes. My last Clomid pill was on Friday, and I have been going POAS crazy with OPKs. even got in some BD on Saturday. DH woke up not feeling well, maybe a stomach thing. I feel kinda bad, but I wanna it to go away now so I can BD tonight. I went oh with my girl friends Saturday night, wanted a glass of wine so badly, but all I could think about was.... What if this one glass of wine ruins everything that I have gone through this month, an it's the reason I don't get a BFP. So I didn't drink any wine. It's ok, the end goal is so much sweeter, and I feel better about not having the wine. So I win!!! I can't wait to O and finally be in the horrible TWW!!!

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

February 6th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

February 6th, 2012, 06:30 PM
I finally got the t-shir that I ordered for DD to wear once we get our BFP. It so cute and perfect, I can't wait to give it to her. DH still has no idea that I bought it.
Branduxa likes this.

February 6th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Have been following your journal. It's been both inspiring and a learning experience. Hoping i won't have to take clomid someday...those side effects scare me but that if I did there would be light at the end of the tunnel. So glad things are shaping up for you...there's no doubt about it that you deserve a BFP. GL lady, I'll be checking in .
February 7th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopolka View Post
Have been following your journal. It's been both inspiring and a learning experience. Hoping i won't have to take clomid someday...those side effects scare me but that if I did there would be light at the end of the tunnel. So glad things are shaping up for you...there's no doubt about it that you deserve a BFP. GL lady, I'll be checking in .
Thanks!! I hope you don't have to use fertility meds too. I hope your BFP is right around the corner. I am just so grateful for the invention of fertility meds. What an amazing Hor we have to give someone that great idea! I can live with the horrible side effects when I have the end goal in sight.
Hopolka likes this.

February 8th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Come on body!!!!! I just want a LH Surge and to drop an egg already!!!! God this is so frustrating!!!!! I rally am hoping that the 50mg of Clomid works, but right now at CD12 and not even a test line that is 50% dark on a OPK is really depressing!!!!!

I really hoped that this would work.

February 9th, 2012, 04:15 AM
So last night was another negative OPK. On the plus side I am getting plent of BD!! but DH is starting to get worn out; and honestly I am too a little... Sounds bad but I'm ready to ovulate so I can get some rest lol
Hopolka likes this.

February 9th, 2012, 10:20 AM
So I have started to feel some dull aches, and have pulling sensations go on around my lower adomen. The aches are on both sides though... wonder if that means anything.. I have never had ovulation pains so this is all new to me.... and still havent gotten a positive OPK, so I wonder if that is coming soon too... I just hope its not all in my head, ya know... I am so excited that these dull aches could mean that I am going to be ovulating soon..... I guess only time will tell...

February 9th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Come on, little eggie, I know that Raina's ovary is a great home, but an even better one is embedded in her uterine lining. All you have to do is let a little spermmy come to live with you.

February 10th, 2012, 04:20 AM
I'm starting to loose any hope that I had about ovulating.. I know I have these dull aches and Pulls but I would have thought that I would have a positive OPK!!! The research I did said you would ovulate 5-7 days after taking the last pill. Well here we are day 7 after I took the last pill and not even a surge. I am trying to stay positive about this and think maybe I will ovulate this weekend, but today I am finding it hard to be upbeat about this. I feel alone. I feel like this is never going to happen for us, and that I am going through all these treatments and side effects for nothing.

How my heart hurts and aches because my arms are empty.

February 12th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I finally got it!!! I finally got a + on an OPK!!!! I actually thought that I wasnt going to ovulate this month... I am so glad that I got a + OPK... what a relief.... I actually danced around my bed room!!! giggle:

Branduxa and Hopolka like this.

February 13th, 2012, 12:55 PM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to check in and tell you that you have been through an awful lot but look at the bright side. AF finally came (even though she took her sweet time), and now you got a + opk on just 50mg of Clomid...that is huge! So many women have to take several months of it to determine the right dosage for them, but the first try it seems to be working for you. I certainly understand how defeated you can feel when it feels like nothing is working out for you, so I just wanted to point out the positives in case you were overlooking them...as I often do when "negative nancy" has taken over.

We will get through this!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

February 13th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Brandy- View Post
Just wanted to check in and tell you that you have been through an awful lot but look at the bright side. AF finally came (even though she took her sweet time), and now you got a + opk on just 50mg of Clomid...that is huge! So many women have to take several months of it to determine the right dosage for them, but the first try it seems to be working for you. I certainly understand how defeated you can feel when it feels like nothing is working out for you, so I just wanted to point out the positives in case you were overlooking them...as I often do when "negative nancy" has taken over.

We will get through this!
Thank you so much!!! Sometimes it helps to hear it from someone else... When it rains, it pours... and sometimes we need someone to point out the rainbow!!!!

February 14th, 2012, 09:52 AM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Absolutely!!! Now on to the

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

February 14th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Last night I got another +OPK and another Smiley...

And then this morning approx 10AM still had a +OPK....

About to go take another OPK.... not convinced that I ovulated yesterday, I am having a lot of cramping right now... but I have also read that sometimes O pains can be after ovulation too... hmmm....

February 14th, 2012, 10:34 AM
So I just took another OPK around 12:00pm.... and its negative

So now I am terribly confused... did I ovulate yesterday or today??????

February 14th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
I don't think there is a for sure way to know. But, as long as you BD'd the last several days including today to be sure I think you'll have your bases covered. FX you catch that eggie. Try to pineapple thing! I'm curious to see if it works.
February 14th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Tested again with OPK at 2:30pm this afternoon... and ... it's negative!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search