TTC#1 Our Journey **Updated with BFP/belly pics**

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Update-

Okay. So this morning when I got up to go to work I felt a little off. My stomach was growling but I didnt seem hungry, just nauseous. Even though I didnt want to eat I forced myself to eat a cold piece of pizza. Surprisingly, it settled my stomach. Hmmm..if this is what "morning sickness" is for me. Bring it on! lol okay okay, so its still early and i could feel like crap later.

Anyway, I also took another IC because today marks 11 DPO according to FF. I got another positive. It was definitely the darkest one yet. Heres a progression pic so far....9, 10, 11 DPO. Multiple tests each day.

Also, I've made the decision to contact my physician for a check up. See what he thinks we should do from here. I'm hoping he decides bloodwork because I've been so thirsty and I doubt I could pee a drop of concentrated urine at this point. In addition, I'd just rather put my skepticism to rest. I'll take my positive pee sticks to him and see what he's got to say. By this weekend, beginning of next week I'll measure 5 weeks according to my last period. So, I feel its only appropriate I get checked out in case theres a problem. No symptoms other than being tired and occasionally nauseous. I have been peeing alot but I've also been drinking a lot too. Totally been getting dry mouth. ick.

Alright, I'll keep y'all posted on BW and such.

Until then..
March 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Update:

As many of you known by now I've been to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy. According to when I O'd on FF I'm 3 weeks 5 days today! According to my doc who is measuring from LMP I'd be 4 weeks 4days (I think). I'm going from when I ovulated though so I'm not surprised when our sticky bean measures less.

In addition, I've contacted my new OB's office to try and set up an appointment only to be told that my OB hasnt approved my referral yet but that he should be looking at it tomorrow and I should be getting a phone call. Good news is, I have tomorrow off from work so I can be FREE all day to meet with him! I definitely know i wont be getting an ultrasound for a while but I'll be curious to see if he sets me up for bloodwork and prenatal care. I'm just anxious to have him see me to let me know whats going on, whats normal, etc. I have like 500 questions.

Currently, I'm very very tired. It happens in spurts and generally drags on most of the day. Actually kind of feels like a hang over all day lol. Additionally, I've been feeling this lower abdominal pressure/twinges which I believe to be my uterus growing and conforming to the little bean growing inside. Thats got to be good right?!

Anyway, thats all for now really. Hoping to hear from the doc tomorrow and continuing to test with HPT so I know he/she is sticking in there!

Here's my bump so far and TMU test I took today too! Enjoy and excuse DH's boxers I'm wearing...

3 weeks 5 days

12 DPO TMU

Last edited by Hopolka; March 15th, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
March 18th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Update:

For those that follow my journal, this will probably be my last post on this board until I return...hope not though :/. Anyway, I'll be continuing my journal in the Nov. DDC if you'd like to check in there and see my bump photos, etc.

Here's my latest progression photo with the last photo being the most recent (15DPO). I'm so pleased that the lines are getting darker. Makes me feel a lot less crazy that I been experiencing extreme fatigue, achiness, and mood swings.

I'll bop back over everyday if not every other day to check in on my ladies! GL all! hugs
March 18th, 2012, 08:34 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wishing nothing but the best for you and your precious little one

Last edited by FishermansWife4; March 27th, 2012 at 07:09 AM.
March 27th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Still praying this babe sticks. I've encountered my first bought of M/S and it hasn't been pleasant. Additionally, I feel like all I've been doing is eating! Ughh....if i don't eat I feel nauseous, if I eat too much I feel nauseous. Its a viscous cycle. :/ I'm praying for many of you to join the Dec DDC. I check back daily for test updates, etc. Here's a couple photos of my most recent test and belly. Have a good Tuesday ladies! xoxo

6 weeks

Kansascity kitty likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search