Sanderson76's Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2006, 06:16 AM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
Let me go back a few days...i have it all written down in my FF

We did decide to try this month, because sadly if it doesn't happen this month we will have to put it off for a year. I have to be in a wedding in June 2007 and have already made the commitment. I was trilled when DH decided that yes we would try for this month

Here we are so far..

AF left on June 22 and it appears that I ovulated on July 3. I was afraid that we would miss our chances this month since we were on vacation with DH's family and in a way I think DH was feeling pressure. I actually thought that I had already Ovulated since I usually O on CD14 almost always. Luckily, I didn't O until CD16 so we actually had a couple of days in there to my surprise.

After we BD on DPO1, I had major spotting but it didn't last long at all. The spotting stopped but started again on DPO3, it lasted through DPO4 and then stopped again.

DPO5--I had a temp drop and only had like a creamy brown CM when I wipped. Nothing showed in the panty liner at all. I also had cramps today.

DPO6--Temp went back up. Still not spotting so I am thrilled about that. Today I have had lower back pain and cramps all day long and my BBS are started to get sore. Also I woke up during the night with my clothes wet with sweat. I had to change shirts because they were so wet.

DPO7- Still no spotting and creamy CM this month. This is very unusual for me. My temps are very flat lined which they usually go up and down through my cycle. I am still have lower cramps today. Almost as if I am about to start early. My lower back still has a dull ache in it and my bbs are still sore. BBS are always sore before AF, so this is nothing suprising for me. Once again, I woke up in the middle of the night wet with sweat again. I had to change clothes again.

DPO8-- Cervix is starting to feel different and a little higher, but I know that doesn't mean anything. I have been in the charting world long enough to know that it can do weird things before AF arrives..HA!
Today I have been gassy, still having the cramping and dull backache. I did have a mild headache in the am, but it went away after a couple of hours. Really really want to take a HPT, but will wait it out...I just don't want to be disappointed and find out that I will have to wait an entire year for this again. Also yesterday I ordered a tuna melt from a resturant that I love. I have always enjoyed the tuna melt there but yesterday the tuna smell was so overpowering that I had to force myself to eat just a little of it. I also was soo hot all day yesterday. I took my temp when I got home and it was a low grade fever of 99. Maybe I was just trying to get sick. CM was also watery yesterday PM

MY BLOG

July 12th, 2006, 12:40 PM
DPO9-Still having cramps, dull backache and tender breasts. I just feel weird today, I am not sure why, but I do. I just can't put a finger on it. Creamy CM again today so far. Got cold earlier today and now I am burning up..I also feel very fatigue and kinda tingly all over. I went home last night and took a short nap, but still was just dragging. Almost feel like I am trying to get sick.

MY BLOG

July 13th, 2006, 04:58 AM
DPO10--First off, I didn't wak up at 2am covered in sweat which was nice. Although I did wake up around 2:30 to go to the bathroom. I have done that for 2 nights now, which is very unusual for me. This morning, my bbs are still soo sore and I still feel just weird inside if that makes any sense. I have had slight cramping today almost like a tug or a pull, very different than what it has felt like the past several days. I also have a headache this morning that I hope will pass before long. I had a headache yesterday AM and it passed. I just feel like I have alot of pressure in my lower abdomin and I am soo bloated feeling..Almost feel full .

12:40PM on DPO10--The tugging/pulling isnt feeling like it was this morning, which is nice. Also, my back still has a dull pain but nothing like yesterday. Yesterday was so uncomfortable to set at work all day. I did get very hungry earlier and ate lunch around 11:30...now I am feeling kinda yucky on my stomach since then. Still feeling very tired

MY BLOG

July 23rd, 2006, 10:28 AM
July 14--11DPO
We drove all day to get to our destination for vacation. I was still having cramps which I have had since ovulation this month. However around 7 this evening, I started feeling a sharp pain, almost like a burning pain through my belly button. It hurt soo bad. I felt like AF was getting ready to start and kept running to the bathroom. Nothing ever showed but the pain continued for about 2 hours off and on...

Saturday 12 DPO
Started spotting but it only showed when I wiped. It was pink in color. My temp was still up, but I just had a feeling that this was a failed month at this point.

Sunday 13 DPO
Temp was still high, but off and on throughout the day I was still having pinkish CM when I would wipe. Around 6pm AF arrived. Almost like a water pinkish CM. We were out and about so I was able to use a pantyliner until we got back to our resort. After we got back is when I started cramping really bad.

Monday: CD1
I had really really bad cramps throughout the day. My bleeding was extremely heaving. I was having to change out my tampon every 2 hours. I hate that the month was a failed month. I really can't explain why I stopped spotting on DPO 3 and didn't have anything until AF arrived. This was a very unusual cycle for me this month...We are discussing if we want to try this month or not. I am unsure at this point.

MY BLOG

July 27th, 2006, 11:48 AM
CD12--NOthing exciting really going on..just waiting to O...I sure wish I would of bought some OPK's this month

MY BLOG

July 29th, 2006, 05:56 AM
DPO3: So symptoms or anything like that...here goes that crazy 2WW. I am going to try to stay positive but I have to admit it's hard. For some reason this cycle, I did O early and I think our chances aren't all that great

MY BLOG

July 31st, 2006, 04:54 AM
Sunday-4DPO: I felt tired and had a headache all day, but nothing other than that.

5DPO: Nothing out of the ordinary for me at all...I did notice that when I was checking my CP that I had a very light tinge of pink. Nothing ever got on my panties or ever showed when I wiped..just that little bit. Very slight dull cramping

MY BLOG

August 1st, 2006, 07:02 AM
6 DPO: Woke up with a slight headache, but hopefully it will leave before long. I dont have any tylenol on me. This morning when I wiped I had a little bit of brown on the toilet paper and a little brown on the panty liner but that's been about it. I had mild cramping on my way to work this morning but it just comes and goes. Almost like a dull cramp.

MY BLOG

August 2nd, 2006, 07:14 AM
7 DPO: Still no symptoms...the spotting (brown) is kinda showing up on my pantyliner a little bit. It didn't really even do that yesterday. This morning my temp shot up a little higher and I feel like AF is getting ready to start. It's way too early for her, but it just feels that way. I feel like I have a lot of pressure around the lower abdomin. Not sure what is causing that and I have had slight cramping, but more pressure than anything.

MY BLOG

August 3rd, 2006, 12:10 PM
8 DPO: Hmmm, well since yesterday afternoon I started having a pain in my belly button..can't really explain it though..almost feels like someone is poking it. Spotting is pretty much left as of today. Temp was still up this morning but I am still having cramps....No lower back pain like i was having last month though.

MY BLOG

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search