Day 2

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2012, 07:39 PM
I woke up so sad this morning. I was so sad when I started my period. We were really hoping this time that it would be it and we would be celebrating. Maybe this is not a bad thing. We get to start over. I am so scared to get my hopes up and it happens again. Then I have the stress at work because the guy I am seeing is one of my staff at my job, and I am currently in the process of getting another job so we can be together and not worry anymore. We love each other so much. We used to argue every week, and we just got back together and we thought that we were pregnant this time and we had a wonderful weekend. It was like we fell inlove again.
We had a big fight a month ago. I was living with him and he accused me of the dumbest things, and finally one friday he sent me a text saying when I got home that on saturday that he was going to the gym on saturday at 10 am so that he didn't have to be there when I packed my stuff. He did that to me a few other times and I blew up on him and packed my stuff that friday and I felt so heart broken. Then I started getting sick of a morning and crying all the time. Then I told him that I thought for sure that I was pregnant this time and that all I wanted was our family. He started treating me better. I had my faults to, but I felt like he didn't want to give me a chance to show him how much I loved what we had. So I had all of that in my head and we even had names picked out for a boy and a girl. That is what made me sad today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. We can hopefully start again.

Thanks for listening....Now I just need to time my ovulation. When should I start doing this? I am on day 2 of my period. I am taking pre-natals and folic acid to prepare my body for a baby. I have changed my diet...I feel better physically. Love and prayers to everyone.
March 8th, 2012, 08:04 PM
I think my stress at work is a big factor also. I think that might be why we have been having trouble getting pregnant. I had a stressful day and started having pains on my left side.
April 6th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Hello dear,

Don't worry, hope for the best this month!!!!!! Take care of ur health, and follow a good diet

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search