Making a bun

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Still Trying for #1
Today is CD 28 of cycle #11...
And AF is supposed to show up tomorrow if I ovulated when I usually do.

I am really hoping that I am finally pregnant but I am almost 100% positive it didn't happen this month. I just feel it. Makes me a little sad to where I wanna cry a little bit.
We didn't really time BD this month (we did do it the night of my supposed O date) so I guess I shouldn't really be sad that I'm probably not pregnant but I am. Hubby said we will time it next month. We will see about that because he said that before and he is usually tired during the week and if my cycles keep continuing on their regular path like they are... it will be a LONG TIME before we have a baby. :/

I start hating TTC when this time of month reaches.

Last edited by mrsb1029; July 6th, 2012 at 09:56 AM.
July 6th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Still Trying for #1
I am spotting and I don't have any cramps... weird. Maybe AF is just teasing me. I just want it to start so I can continue on to the next cycle.

July 6th, 2012, 05:53 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Could be implantation bleeding. Fx this is a good sign!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 6th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Still Trying for #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermansWife4 View Post
Could be implantation bleeding. Fx this is a good sign!
Unfortunately showed a couple hours after I posted this... On to cycle number 12.

July 6th, 2012, 09:40 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fx this is lucky #12. Sorry to hear she showed

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 6th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Still Trying for #1
I hope this is it! It would be an awesome birthday gift to my hubby too

July 19th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 14. I usually have two days of EWCM. Since I don't do OPK's and haven't charted my temps for a few months, it is the only thing I have to tell if I am fertile or not. I usually have two days of EWCM before O... yesterday was the first day and we did some BD'ing. Maybe I can convince hubby to one more time while I am fertile.

I am going to pray really hard this month and keep hope that I will conceive finally.

I will be testing August 1st, on hubby's bday. Hopeful AF will stay away this cycle.

July 21st, 2012, 03:46 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 16. I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday, I had A LOT of cramps/sharp pains on the right side, where my ovary is.

So, I am very hopeful this month. I am praying hard for it! I got my pregnancy test ready for when I am ready to test.

July 27th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Still Trying for #1
Today is CD 22 and I am pretty sure that I am 7 DPO. I took a HPT today and of course it was BFN. I know it's still early, but it made me a little sad. I'm a little scared to take another because I really don't want anymore heartache over TTC anymore, but I am planning to take another test on Wednesday which is DH birthday. I am hoping this is our month for a BFP, but part of me still feels it will never come...

I just REALLY hope this is it.

July 29th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 24 and I am planning on testing tomorrow or Tuesday, but I might not even test because I don't feel any different than I usually do. I actually feel better than I usually do. My breasts feel fine and a lot of times they can feel so tender that it feels like they are on fire. I had a few cramps yesterday and a headache, but I honestly feel out this month... again. Maybe I will test Tuesday night before DH's birthday comes here, but I think I might just wait for AF because I feel disappointed because I am pretty sure nothing happened and I really wanted to give DH a BFP for his birthday.

July 29th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Still Trying for #1
UPDATE

CD 24- 9 DPO. I have slight cramping on the right side where my uterus would be. Usually PMS cramping is both sides. I might be over analyzing a little. I have also had some sharp pains in my breasts as well, but that's it.

August 7th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 4 of cycle 13. Wow. I will probably start temping tomorrow, which I haven't done for several cycles. We will see what happens though.

August 10th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Still Trying for #1
I just realized I am one of the only older members left on the TTC board...

It's CD 7 and I haven't O'd yet, but I don't really have much hope. The last time DH and I DTD, it was about three weeks ago. It has been too hot and we have been up to a lot lately, such as moving and going out of town that DH is too tired to DTD. Oh well...

I wait and wait each cycle to see if DH is feeling physically decent to BD. Out of the last 12 cycles, DH has felt good enough to BD twice... I know our sex life isn't really gonna change and I am ready to give up. I feel like if I am not pregnant by the time the New Year is here, then I give up on TTC. I don't hold much hope on DH and I actually having a family. That makes my heartache terribly. Tonight calls for a couple of beers.

Last edited by mrsb1029; August 10th, 2012 at 06:26 PM.
August 12th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Still Trying for #1
I was depressed the other night. This TTC stuff can do that to a woman. I'm doing good now

We didn't get to go to Albuquerque this weekend because DH is not feeling very well. So, we are gonna miss out on Iron Maiden. He felt bad because we were looking forward to it. We had a talk because those tickets are what I bought him for his birthday. I told him I wasn't able to give him what I really wanted to give him this year. He said having me is enough Anyways, it lead to him saying that he wants to give me a BFP for my birthday. I hope so... It would be the best gift ever!!

August 19th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 16- 3 DPO.

I have quite a bit of hope this cycle Hopefully I will get my Birthday BFP! I will be testing on 8/29. FX and saying some prayers.

August 25th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 22- 9 DPO. AF is due next Thursday and I am planning to test next Wednesday. I hope it gets here fast.

DH is very positive about me being an expectant mother right now. I wish I could say the same. I shouldn't have taken that test yesterday. Oh well. We will see what happens. I am wishing but don't have too much hope.

August 25th, 2012, 02:15 PM
linds2012's Avatar Expecting#1 (Due 4-15-13)
Good luck hun! I really hope you get your BFP soon! The waiting is tough, but it will be so worth it when you do finally get your BFP! Fingers crossed this is your month!!!
August 25th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Still Trying for #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by linds2012 View Post
Good luck hun! I really hope you get your BFP soon! The waiting is tough, but it will be so worth it when you do finally get your BFP! Fingers crossed this is your month!!!
Thanks. It has been a long journey so far.

August 26th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Still Trying for #1
After doing a complete study of our TTC history, here it is.

8/2012/: Cycle #6-
7/2012: Cycle #5- BFN
3/12-6/12: NTNP
2/2012: Cycle #4- BFN
1/2012: Cycle #3- BFN
12/2011: NTNP
11/2011: NTNP
10/2011: Cycle #2- BFN, Married
9/2011: Cycle #1 (Anovulatory)
8/2011: NTNP
7/2011: Stopped using BC, NTNP

So, technically we have only been trying for three months even though the other months of NTNP felt like trying because we still BD, just didn't time it. I hate this TTC stuff.

Last edited by mrsb1029; August 30th, 2012 at 05:38 PM.
August 28th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Still Trying for #1
Darn, darn, darn!! I am 12 DPO and waiting for AF...

When is it MY turn?!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search