Making a bun

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Still Trying for #1
Well, I am spotting and getting cramps. Looks like I am out this cycle. On to the next. This makes cycle #7 of actively trying, out of 15 total cycles.

Last edited by mrsb1029; August 30th, 2012 at 05:37 PM.
September 3rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 5 and waiting to O.

I have been a little bummed about TTC since I am about to turn 25, which is the same age my mom was when she had me and I haven't even got pregnant yet. I told my DH last night how I felt hopeless sometimes and even broken.
He told me not to worry because he knows it will happen. He says he doesn't know when it will happen but it will because he has faith. He says we are two wonderful loving people and why wouldn't God grant us a child or family. He told me it will happen when it is meant to happen, even if it sucks in the mean time because he knows how much I want it.

I cried, but it made me feel better. It made me stop worrying so much. It gave me peace and hope!

September 5th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Still Trying for #1
Well, here I am on CD 7 and I have a scant amount of EWCM. I already feel out because I don't think we even have a chance this cycle. Why can't I just have a break?! Either we time it perfectly and nothing happens or it looks like I am gonna O so early that we won't even have a chance.

My day went from doing well to crappy in a matter of seconds.

September 5th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Still Trying for #1
So if I O when I think I am, I am 99% sure I am already out before we started...

September 7th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Still Trying for #1
Looking at my temp today, it's looking like I am O'ing today. :/ CD9. So much earlier than usual. Too early for us to try since DH had a four day work week, he still had to do 5 days of work this week. Poor baby. I wish he didn't work so hard.

Anyways, looks like this cycle might be another NTNP cycle. Hopefully I wont O so early next cycle and if so, the earliest I will O is the first Thursday of October and the latest would be that first Sunday. All I can do now is wait for AF, again.

September 8th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Still Trying for #1
Like I said the last two days, I am 99% positive that I O'd yesterday. We didn't even get a chance this month. Even so, my CM was very, very scant. Possibly due to the cold medicine I had been taking during my pd and I O'd like 4 days earlier than usual. Even if we tried, there wasn't enough CM to help support the spermies.

Well, now I am just waiting for AF and my next cycle.

September 13th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 15 and waiting for O or CH still. My temp from yesterday looks like I may have O'd but I didn't have any ovulation pains so I can't be positive. However, I have read that you don't always get O pains on the day of O.

I'm just ready to get my CH and move into the 2ww even though I *think* I might already be in it. I should see by Saturday, I hope. I do feel a little but of right ovary pains though, so we'll see.

I just want my bfp already. I'm so sick of waiting for this!

September 14th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 16. All I know right now is that this cycle is really confusing me. Looking at my chart, today is the third dip on my chart. The first large dip I have had in previous cycles showed me I O'd that day, but it's not the case this cycle. Today I think I might be O'ing though. I have on and off again and on again O pains. However I also had a good amount of EWCM, which makes me think I am barely in my fertile phase, but that's not the case based on the previous days of this cycle. We'll see what happens, but I don't think this is our cycle. I am ready for the to show so I can start a new cycle.

September 16th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 18. The latest I have gone before O since I have been charting or being aware of my fertile signs. The latest for me is usually CD 16. However, based on my CM, today is my O day which would make AF due on September 30th. However, we will see. Honestly, I am just ready for this cycle to be over and go on to the next.

September 17th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 19. I am currently looking into the Billings Ovulation Method to help us conceive because charting my temps is stressful. Hopefully this will be more successful. For now I will not chart until AF is here.

Last edited by mrsb1029; September 17th, 2012 at 11:11 AM.
September 18th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Still Trying for #1
Well, today is CD 20 and I am having slight pinches and pulls where my uterus would be. Trying not to over analyze it though because it could be nothing at all. We'll see.

I might take my temp tomorrow morning, but today feels good not to analyze my chart. I feel relaxed. After this cycle, if I am pregnant by a miracle, then I will temp vaginally, maybe. I won't say for sure until I see where my temps are for the rest of this cycle.

September 19th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 21. I hate analyzing symptoms, but I keep having sharp pains where my uterus is. I hope this is it for me, but I don't think it is. If it's nothing, I want AF to come quickly so I can get on with my next cycle.

September 20th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 22. If I go off my CM and the fact that I have tender breasts, I am 5 DPO, which means AF will be here next weekend, when we go to visit my mom and for the concert that my hubby bought tickets for my birthday.
Either way, FF hasn't given me CH but there is no clear thermal shift. I had been sleeping with my mouth open lately. Oh well. I will temp vaginally next cycle if no bfp.

September 24th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 25. Waiting to test on Friday, which might be in the morning.

I just want to be pregnant already. I'm so sick of this waiting crap. *sigh*

September 27th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 29 and 11 DPO. I tested yesterday, and it was a bfn. Just what I expected! It's a little sad that I always expect a bfn.

I had a dream last night that I was giving birth to our first child. The dream started out with me having contractions then led to the delivery room where I gave birth and held our child, with my husband right beside me. It made me tear up a little bit. I hate these dreams because they remind me what I don't have yet. I'm tired of being teased by them!

Other than I am fine! I am not babysitting today! They are going to be at their grandma's today. I'm listening to some awesome Green day and I am gonna clean up a bit. Maybe have some breakfast later.

Last edited by mrsb1029; September 27th, 2012 at 09:45 AM.
September 28th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 30- 12 DPO. If I didn't know when I O'd I would think I was late, but tomorrow is the last day of this cycle and then my husband and I can start fresh again!

I tested this morning with FMU and it was another bfn. Oh well. I knew it didn't happen this month. My husband wants to try harder this next month. He is telling me he wants to have more sex and he is even taking the multi-vitamins we bought him awhile back. I am happy about still trying, just being low-key over it! Usually I let him decide what our plan is for the month when it comes to TTC and we discuss it.

When I ask him why he says he just wants to see what will happen, he says he just doesn't want me to get all worked up trying and get heartbroken over it every month. I feel good about that because I need to do more than just obsess over TTC. I have lots of things I could do.

Last edited by mrsb1029; September 28th, 2012 at 07:46 AM.
October 1st, 2012, 09:29 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 3.

I wasn't able to update the day AF started since we were out of town and without internet. AF came in full force on Saturday afternoon. This is now cycle 16.

October 3rd, 2012, 10:24 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 5 and my period is spotting.

For some odd reason I am feeling dizzy and slightly nauseous.

I woke up from a dream this morning that I was invited to two baby showers, one of them I know is pregnant. In the dream I declined because of course, it was another reminder that I was still waiting for my blessing. I woke up feeling like crying. I'm alright now except for the dizziness.

October 5th, 2012, 08:23 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Mrs. B I'm sorry u r having such a hard time ttc n it can be very stressful but it sounds like u having a loving husband. N his support n y'all faith is what will u get u through this. Fx this will be yall cycle.
mrsb1029 likes this.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

October 5th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Still Trying for #1
Thanks so much Sonica! It has been difficult TTC and my husband has been very good about everything. He is even taking a multi-vitamin to help

I hope you get your rainbow baby soon, Sonica!
swtneka likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search