Making a bun

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Still Trying for #1
Well today is CD1 of cycle number 8 and my LP of my last cycle was two days shorter than it usually is. Because of that and my frustrations, I have decided to track my TTC journey.

A little bit about my DH and myself. I am 24 and DH is 30. I work at a call center for Directv and he works with vending machines. I am also currently taking a break from school and I plan to go back in Fall 2012 to pursue a degree in Veterinary Technology since I love animals.
We have been married since October 2011 and we stopped using birth control in August 2011 when DH turned 30. We decided that if we were getting married that what is the point in using it? The first couple of months we didn't try; we were just in the stage, not trying and not preventing. So, of course, BFN's. I don't think I have POAS since Nov 2011. I just wait for my expected AF. If she comes, on to the next cycle. If not I test and I haven't been late yet, just early the past two months.

Anyways. Like I mentioned at the beginning of this post, we are starting cycle number 8 and I will be trying the pineapple thing and see what that does.

Last edited by mrsb1029; September 14th, 2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: changed title
March 17th, 2012, 09:57 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gl, sweetie! Please don't stress yourself out! The best part of ttc is bd'ing!
Nikki18TTC likes this.
March 17th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Still Trying for #1
Thanks I try not too and I do pretty good actually.

March 23rd, 2012, 07:57 AM
Still Trying for #1
Today is CD 8. I will start using OPK's this cycle and DH is willing to start a multi-vitamin YAY! He's so great.

So last time I was a little worried because my LP seemed to have shortened, but one of the JM girls mentioned that it looked like I O'd on CD 14, so that could explain get AF early: FF wasn't right this time

Here's to hoping THIS will be the month

March 24th, 2012, 05:08 PM
TTC #1
Best of luck on your TTC journey!
March 25th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Still Trying for #1
Today I am on CD 10 and I had a baby dream. I had a baby dream one other time and of course, I wasn't pregnant that month.
I was holding a newborn baby boy in my arms and his little hair peaked over the blanket. He was sleeping. Oh how I want this so bad! And when I have these dreams they tend to be pretty vivid.

I am tired of the whole TTC game. I am tired of waiting to O and I am tired of waiting for AF, because after so long of TTC, I expect nothing more than AF every month. Makes me kinda sad to admit that because it makes me feel like it will never happen. I do pray to God and I am relaxing more this month, as well as doing a few other things to try and make this pregnancy happen... but why does it have to be this difficult?! Why can't I just get knocked up?
I prayed to God the other day, telling Him to take my wanting away if it is not time for me and my DH to have a child. Well, my wanting hasn't gone away.... when will it happen for me?

March 25th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Still Trying for #1
I know I haven't O'd yet, but I am losing hope because well... it just feels like it will never happen. My DH and I are both a little overweight and that's the reason it feels like it will never happen. We are newlyweds but we don't have sex that much :/ Sometimes there are months where we have sex maybe once a week, whereas, there are other months where we have sex every other week and this past month, well the last time we had sex was the day I O'd and it looks like it will happen again this month...

I am ready to give up TTC... My husband said he wants to but he said his body doesn't want to cooperate. Work leaves his body aching, could be due to all the driving he does on a daily basis. His weight could also be a contributing factor. It's always a "we'll see" or "maybe" when it comes to sex and BD'ing.

I bought an OPK which I have been using every morning until I start to see it go positive and I think I may have wasted my money on it. I even bought my DH multivitamins and myself a pineapple.... and I think it's probably going to be a waste.

I am tired of trying because of these things. Because sex is a maybe. It sucks and if it doesn't happen this month I want God to take away my wanting of a child.

March 26th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD11. Hubby is still taking the vitamins and I am still doing the OPK. I feel better today about TTC since I had a talk with hubby.

He said he wants a family but he said sometimes his body is too tired to cooperate. I understand that since he drives a truck a few hours a day to fill vending machines, not everyday, but still it's understandable that he is too tired. He is also a bit over weight, as I mentioned before, which is possibly the biggest issue.

We are supposed to be moving at the end of May out to his parents until we can get ourselves a mobile home, which shouldn't be too long since we have a little bit saved. It's not much, but it is some. We decided around the beginning of the new year that we didn't want to rent anymore and pay a ridiculous amount for an apartment that we will never own, which is why we decided to look into a mobile home. I am excited about that! I am also looking forward to moving out there because they live out in the country, kinda, which means we can be more active We can go for walks, be outside doing yard work (especially when we get our own home), play ball. This stuff we don't feel like doing now because there is a lot of people and we aren't the most social of people.

Hopefully, by doing this, it will help our TTC journey because we won't be so lazy, but I am still hoping THIS will be THE month

March 26th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Nikki18TTC's Avatar :) TTC!
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki18TTC Send a message via Skype™ to Nikki18TTC
I totally know this feeling! Good luck hun! It is always great to have such patient, loving men as well.

March 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Still Trying for #1
My hubby is very patient! Sometimes to the point where I forget that he wants this just as much as me! He is my rock

March 30th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD15. My opk is getting darker. I am already losing hope though because my husband is stressing and his performance is easily affected by stress. So, there is a slim to none chance that I will get pregnant this month :/ *sigh*

I am tired of this TTC stuff. It's just not fun anymore. Feels like I am wasting money on tracking something that doesn't really matter since my DH is stressing lately.

March 30th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Still Trying for #1
Update on CD 15. I got my +OPK today! Just hoping to catch the eggie this month Gotta jump hubby tonight

April 5th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Still Trying for #1
Update... DH and I have decided to stop trying but we aren't preventing either. We have just been under stress with work and not feeling this whole TTC thing. Especially me since we have been trying for over 8 months.

We will be moving out of the city next month and hopefully we will be more active which will help with the TTC. For now, just trying not to think of babies even though I want one badly at times.

April 20th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 6 of cycle #9.

I want a baby badly. I feel like crying sometimes because of it and I honestly can't stand it. All this waiting to be disappointed every month. I know I said DH and I were going to stop trying, I want to try.
But it always seems like no use. I wish I didn't want a baby so bad.

May 13th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 1 of Cycle #10. Boo. Now into double digits of how long we have been trying. Hubby told me last night he wants me to start doing OPK's again so we have a higher chance since it looks like we missed the egg this last cycle due to the fact that I started early and I wasn't charting temps. So, I don't know when I ovulated this last month and I had hoped and prayed we caught it last month, but we didn't. Oh well. Nothing I can do now other than move on to this cycle.

May 13th, 2012, 03:52 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The good news is that we're cycle buddies. Good luck, hun! I'm praying for you.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
May 19th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 8. Waiting for ovulation!

I really hope that it happens for us this month because if it doesn't happen this month, who knows when it will happen because we will be moving in with my in-laws until we get our home and hubby doesn't feel comfortable BD'ing under his parents roof. Idk if I will either. I will be praying my heart out this month so we can hopefully conceive! If not I'm not sure when we can start again if it doesn't happen so I am just gonna have a lot of hope and pray a lot this month!

June 3rd, 2012, 09:48 AM
Still Trying for #1
CD 23. Waiting for AF because it didn't happen this month. Hubby was stressing out about moving and money so he wasn't in the mood for TTC. Oh well...

We are now living at my in-laws until we get our own place, which MIGHT be as early as December... even as late as next tax season. At that time is when we discussed trying again. I am a little sad about it, but not much I can do at this point. So we are at the NTNP at this point... I will update once in awhile, but for now... AF needs to come already.

June 9th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD2 of cycle #11...'Nuff said.

But at this point we are WTTC now. :/ *sigh* that's all I gotta say for today...

June 20th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Still Trying for #1
CD 13.

Hubby and I have come to the conclusion that we aren't in control of having a child right, so we are no longer trying or preventing. We just hope that a pregnancy will come... eventually. All I can do for now is... just pray and maybe it will come.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search