The journey of creating life

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2012, 06:58 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for your words of encouragement, Toya I'm honestly just geeked I get to spend a summer with him, finally, without having to worry he'll be gone in a few days. So much stress off my back this fishing season! PLUS I have all June bugs so he finally gets to spend their birthdays with them.

As for TTC #5....
I think I'm officially in the 2ww. Here's to leaving it to God. I believe I o'ed on Wednesday or Thursday based on cm. We'll see how cycle #5 goes....

Faith, Love & Trust...

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
June 10th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I'm pretty excited! Despite my abundant ewcm on 7th, I believe this is a positive opk. I tested on a whim. I'm not even sure why I tested but I totally did and am pretty glad I did.

Agree or disagree???

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Last edited by FishermansWife4; June 10th, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
June 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
I'm excited for you...ugh I'm ready to end this 2ww I'm about 6 DPO right now.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

June 13th, 2012, 04:26 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
That opk is bout 95% + that's how mine looked for 5 days str8. Some would call that + but I'm use to my test line being darker than the control line n mine never got there but all in all hope u bd just incase n if u did o then we r both bout 3 dpo we n the tww together yay! Gl this cycle I know my chances r slim but your chances r way better. Fx

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

June 13th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Thank you, ladies!
We can obsess over symptoms together

2013 Mommy
June 13th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Well, my husband told me today he wants another boy. It's nice to know he's on the same page as me. I've been worried he wasn't serious about ttc actively, however thankfully, now I know we want the same thing. God, please grant my husband and my prayers. Please bless us with another happy and healthy miracle soon. I know everything is in His time, so I'll patiently wait and keep doing what I've been doing.
Faith, Love & Trust.....

2013 Mommy
June 13th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Faith, love and trust. Exactly and I'm happy he's on board. Hopefully this is your cycle Amber.

June 13th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Thank you, Toya. I'm praying hard this is your cycle as well. Maybe we could be *gasp* in the same ddc? But we'd have to take Sonica with us

2013 Mommy
June 17th, 2012, 12:47 PM
7dpo. Nothing exciting to report. Feeling completely out this month.

Not on the ttc front: I'm looking hardcore for a new house for us. It's hard work. I'm praying so hard I find the right house for us. We only have about 2 more weeks to move. I'll be honest with you, I'm a little nervous but I keep looking and praying and having faith that something will come through.
Until next time.....Faith, Love & Trust.

2013 Mommy
June 18th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Yes, trust in God he will lead you to the house that's right for your family. Soon I hope. I feel out this cycle too. :-/. The Lord will bless us when the time is just right. <3

June 19th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Thank you, Toya.. I agree. Till then, I'm going to kick back and relax.
9dpo. No symptoms to report, but we may have found our new spot! I'm super excited

2013 Mommy
June 19th, 2012, 07:51 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Amber I'm so glad u might have found something. Finding a new house is exhausting. I'm going through the same as well. Fx u get a nice bfp too soon. When u testing?

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

June 19th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Hey Sonica! I pray you find your new house quickly and as painlessly as possible. This is no joke lol. I'm probably not until I'm late by 3 days....so probably the 29th if af doesn't show.

2013 Mommy
June 20th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Hey, I hope you get that bfp and hopefully the house search is over for you....I dread the day but yet so look forward to it.

June 20th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Thank you, Toya. I like shopping and all but this is crazy. I hope you find your new place quickly. Everything comes in threes it seems so maybe we'll all find what we're looking for

10 dpo. Nothing. Zero symptoms. Eh...maybe next cycle.

2013 Mommy
June 22nd, 2012, 10:57 AM
CD 1 but I'm okay with that. I had a twenty six day cycle with a clear o day on the 12th. I had a 14 day lp so that solves that mystery. I just pray I am finally on a consistent 26 day cycle. I temped this morning. I plan on doing that until I'm pregnant. So at least I have a new plan. I have an ob appt on the 6th. Still searching for a house for us just in case the one I did find falls through.
Well, God, it's up to you now.
Faith, Love & Trust...

2013 Mommy
June 22nd, 2012, 11:17 AM
Atleast somebodies AF showed up. You got a plan put together and that's good. And yes, hopefully you, Sonica, and I find places for our family soon.

June 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
Oh, Toya, I'm praying hard for us all. They say things come in threes so maybe if one of us finds a place, good news will find the other two, also! Well, at least that's my optimistic attitude for now. Lol I know before this journey is over, I'll shed a hundred tears but that's okay. Sometimes God tests us to show us how strong and resilient we truly are. Time for this mommy to hit the sack though. I'm hitting my knees tonight and just being thankful for what I do have right now.
Faith. Love. Trust.

2013 Mommy
July 1st, 2012, 07:03 AM
CD 10!
Hopefully, 2 days till o. I'm temping but I think I've been taking my thermometer out and reading it early because I'm still half asleep. I'm going to continue temping though. I'm still on my house search. God, please help my family find our home and please grant my prayer of becoming pregnant.
Faith, Love & Trust.

2013 Mommy
July 8th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I got crosshairs!!! I'm so excited! I bd'ed every day since the 30th, except the 4th of july. I'm not really having any pg symptoms. Honestly? I'm just geeked I'm o'ing! Since I have ch, I'm going to continue to temp from this cycle on. It definitely helps a lot.
No new news on the house front. We've been looking and applying to be tenants, but no one has chosen us yet. Maybe that's because there's something amazing out there for us. I'll kup.
Faith, Love & Trust.

2013 Mommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search