The journey of creating life

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2012, 08:39 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD 19; 7dpo.
Cramps are medium, my temp dipped below cover yesterday and is still below cover today. I don't think this is my cycle. It'll be alright though. I know I'll have my next child, it's just going to be in God's time, not mine.

Faith, Love & Trust...

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 11th, 2012, 05:50 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Maybe that dip was Id. I'm still praying u get your bfp.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

July 11th, 2012, 06:03 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Oh hunni. We can be near enough cycle buddies together.
Good luck this cycle sweetie. x

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

July 11th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Thank you, Sonica. I'm continuing to pray for you also.

Thank you, Clare. One day apart cycle buddies

Cd1
I guess it just wasn't my time yet.

Update vent: My cousin in law is pregnant, my cousin just gave birth in May and my good friend just gave birth about a week ago. I've stopped going on facebook because it just either brings out the evil green monster or the weepy cry baby in me. My sister in law is pregnant but I don't feel any jealousy towards her nor weepiness. I just support her. May be because I know how much she's going through to have her baby. Pregnancy comes in threes, maybe I'll be one of the other two pregnant around when she is. This af really has me down though. I just want to be a mommy to at least 4 of my own children and yes, maybe I'm being selfish but a piece of me feels like it's missing without having another child. A piece that's bigger than I'd like to admit. I secretly pray for another sweet little boy or princess to dress up. I really do feel a piece of me is empty without that child. As silly as it sounds, I sometimes look around and do a head count, think someone is missing, then realize that no, everyone is accounted for, which just makes me feel sad and crazy. It's not me subconciously missing my step son either because honestly? I didn't get to spend much time with him. I love him like I love my own, don't get me wrong, but he was never in my home long enough for me to be like this. I really feel, as crazy as this sounds, it's my heart telling me I want to have one more child. To experience pregnancy for one more time. To give birth one final time, and to hold my child against my heart and feel complete. That's why I continue to believe God will give me my last child when the time is right. I continue to hope my cycles will regulate themselves. I continue to believe I should still try to conceive. So many women have ttc'ed for far less important reasons. That's mine. A piece of my heart is still missing.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Last edited by FishermansWife4; July 11th, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
August 6th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Cd 1.

2013 Mommy
August 13th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Well, I'm now WTTC. I could smack him upside his dome piece for this one. He gives us two years to have at least one more child until he's getting fixed cause the good Lord knows I won't get fixed and he leaves on me. I am hurt. I can't change his career and at this time, I won't deny we could use the money, but jeeze! God, I'm asking you, please, help me get pregnant when he gets home. I want my probably final child so badly. Help me remember, Lord, everything is in your time.
Faith, Love & Trust

2013 Mommy
August 30th, 2012, 03:05 PM
My DH has been gone for almost 3 weeks. He's on his second trip fishing. Last time they brought in a full boat. I'm praying to God they fill the boat every trip. I'm also praying he comes home safe to me. Hurricanes scare the heck out of me. I go see my doc tomorrow to get everything checked. I'm praying they tell me why I'm having irregular menses. I'll update sometime tomorrow and let yinz know what's up.

Love. Trust. Faith.

2013 Mommy
August 31st, 2012, 08:08 PM
So I went to my doctor today. I had a blood draw to check my thyroid. I was scheduled an ultrasound for the 11th of September to check on my ovaries and what not. I was prescribed prenatal vitamins too. If my period doesn't regulate, they said they'd put me on medication that was not birth control to regulate it. I have no idea what that means but OKAY! Bleeding every two weeks sucks, for the record and I really want my next child. I'm praying everything is a-okay and I just need time. I'm not sure about the medicine route but I do like the prospect of having a "normal" cycle. I'll update you probably after my ultrasound. Until then, I'll be sprinkling baby dust like crazy and congratulating those that get their bfp!

Until then...
Faith, Love & Trust.

2013 Mommy
September 2nd, 2012, 02:27 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
I'm sorry u r going through so much but your faith in God will get u through this. I pray the dr is able to give u answers. I'll keep u n your family in my prayers.
FishermansWife4 likes this.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

September 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
I am pleased they are going to help you. They may put you on clomid for a while to see if that helps you. xxx

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

September 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
Thank you, Sonica and Clare for stopping by. I got my test results early on my blood. I'm flagging in 4 areas, it's all my white blood cells. I'm praying it's just me being my anemic self and some vitamins and minerals will sort it out. I haven't spoken to a doctor yet to find out what it means so, I guess I'll send another update when I know something
Until next time,
Faith, Love & Trust

2013 Mommy
September 4th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Well, I talked to the doctor today and everything is okay. She said blood levels fluctuate so I'm safe for now. I'll update when I get my ultrasound results. Dh says when he gets back home we're going back to n/t/n/p which saddens me but I understand. If no one objects, I'd still like to stay on this board because I am trying all I can without actually trying. I'll be checking cm and cp and tracking my cycles and taking any medication the doctor prescribes. Wouldn't that technically be trying??
I dunno.
Until next time,
Faith, Love & Trust

2013 Mommy
September 4th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Still Trying for #1
Half the time I have been on this board, my DH and I were NTNP. I still checked CM and sometimes CP. I even did OPK's a couple months. The only reason those months became NTNP is because DH was too tired during my fertile window and I wasn't temping or obsessing.

I would still like to see you on the board.

September 4th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Thank you very much. He says if it doesn't happen in 2 years, we can full blown try. I'm praying it doesn't take that long or that he changes his mind.

2013 Mommy
September 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Still Trying for #1
My husband did change his mind after awhile. So maybe yours will too! Good luck!

September 4th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Thank you! He's just leaving shore now for his next trip out. I will probably have my ultrasound when he's on land next, if we're lucky.

Until then
Faith. Love. Trust.

2013 Mommy
September 10th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Sonogram tomorrow and hubby is still on water. Oh well. At least I'll find out if anything is wrong and then move to the next step. I'll send out an update when I know something.

Until then,
Faith. Love. Trust.

2013 Mommy
September 24th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Well, things have been a little crazy around here. We moved into our own home again, THANK YOU, GOD! I can finally update you ladies
My ultrasound showed everything looks fine. My doctor appointment went alright. They said I'm probably not ovulating for most of my cycles which is definitely not what i expected to hear. She also said this might be an ovulatory cycle so since my Dh is home, we should give it a go and bd CD 10-17 every day/every other day, which we're doing. She prescribed provera 10 day challenge if af comes early or for after my dh leaves, whichever comes first. I'm totally ready to try it but just in case this is a good cycle, i don't want to ruin my chances. I have another appointment in 3 months to see what my body can do then go from there. I still have hope! Anyway, i better get my behind in the kitchen to make dinner. I'll update when/if i know more.
Until next time,
Faith. Love. Trust.

2013 Mommy
November 11th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Hello Journal. I made it to CD 30 before I got my DH is supposed to go back out for winter season this month so I decided to take my Provera to try to jump start this cycle instead of waiting. I started Provera on CD30. I figure we might have a shot this month still, so why not go for it instead of waiting? Last cycle I had a 32 day cycle, my longest yet.

It's CD 3 on cycle #12 of ttc. I worked out today with the INSANITY workout video. I lasted a whole 10 minutes, maybe a little longer, then I did another 10 minute dance work out video. I feel pretty good. I talked to DH about possibly temping this cycle and he said he thought I should wait another cycle or two to see what happens. I want to be more proactive and actually see if I'm ovulating again or not but I respect his feelings. He wants this pregnancy to be filled with joy and peace, especially since this is probably going to be our last child. To be honest, when I got pregnant with my DS (3 years ago today I got my bfp, actually, if I'm not mistaken) it was after 6 months of trying and it was very machanical some of the time. We've both agreed we don't want that to happen this time. So...We'll see what happens. It's very early in this cycle. Maybe this will be the one?

With Faith, Love & Trust, it will happen for us one day.
Until next time...

2013 Mommy
December 5th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Cd11 cycle #13, unless of corse my 3 day menses around cd 16 last cycle wasn't my menses, then I'm on CD 27. Maybe this will be the lucky cycle? Today is my birthday. I woke up to my children and husband wishing me happy birthday. It was beautiful and perfect. I thank God for my awesome children & DH. I have a doctor appointment on Friday. It's been 3 months since I was prescribed the Provera. We'll see where we're going from here. I'm nervous about that appointment. Like, super nervous. I just have to put it in God's hands.

With Faith, Love & Trust. Until next time...

2013 Mommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search