Ttc #4

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Rochelle
History:
*DD1- "oops" from pull out method. I was 20 y/o
*DS- NTNP=BFP after 8 months TTC. I was 24/25 y/o
*DD2- NTNP/Loose TTC hybrid after 3ish months like that. I was 27/28 y/o
*TTC#4- Started actively TTC Jan'12. DH didn't like that (BD on demand) so now we're NTNP/loosely TTC hybrid again. I'm newly 30

My first cycles post DD2:
(I am weaning her and just got my first periods back after about 17 months PP)

1st: 12-29-11 54 days long-- 6 day LP--
{Did nothing special other than multivitamin and Vitamin C off and on}

2nd: 2-22-12 35 days long-- 6 day LP--
{Couple days of Grapefruit. Couple days of Green Tea. 4 days EPO. Multi and Vit C more regularly}

3rd: 3-28-12 __ days long-- _ day LP-- BF_ <--- We shall see.
{Took Vitamin B Complex for 4 days, made me too tired. Taken EPO religiously since CD2. Multi Vit & Vit C off and on. Going to have a couple days of grapefruit and do green tea from CD9 until ovulation. After Ovulation is pretty sure to have happened will possibly take Vit B complex again but every other day and not at the same time as any other vitamin at all}
My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by 4hearts; April 4th, 2012 at 10:33 PM.
April 4th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Rochelle
Right now I'm not feeling optimistic sadly. DH and I haven't been "in the mood" bc of stress and fatigue. I'm hoping we get in the mood at the right time. I will get my ovulation microscope this weekend probably. That's about it for now. Going to bed.
April 10th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Rochelle
We did finally BD (and it was gooood ) But, it was on CD11 almost CD12 and though my new ferning microscope showed a little ferning around that time, my temps do not indicate that I actually O'd. I'm really hoping we BD tonight or tomorrow but there's never any telling. Had some slight throbs in my left ovary which seems appropriate being that I felt throbs on the right side last time and the left side the time before that. I've read that they alternate.

Anyways, I'm trying to keep a cool head and maybe if our timing is right, we'll get a January baby.

Oh and I've been working really hard on getting #3 weaned (bc she's driving me bonkers) She's the boobiest baby I've ever had.
April 11th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Rochelle
Ok, so no sooner after I get this nifty new siggy do I completely rethink TTC right now bc of my weight. I gained some weight back after losing some a few months ago. So, now I'm walking 3 days a week and working out some too as well as dieting. I don't know where that falls in with my loose TTC/NTNP plans. But, I figure I'm leaving it up to God now. I'm still going to chart and all and if we fall pg, then great but I'm going to try obsessing about my weight for right now.

I still haven't ovulated so I'm still taking EPO. When I have clearly ovulated I will take B6 until AF. I also had my thyroid tested Monday and should hear back soon on if my levels are ok. I'm thinking I will need a new dosage of levothyroid though.

My Maybemom ovulation microscope has given me partial ferning a couple times. It did give me full ferns once but it was in the middle of the day right after it came in the mail and obviously I had eaten and drank so the results aren't accurate for that day. If this cycle is anything like last time, I will O in a few days.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search