TTC After MC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2012, 01:33 PM
In December 2010 I unexpectedly got a BFP. Being an unplanned pregnancy I had a lot of emotional turmoil. I had my first US appointment January 2011 and that's when I got the devasting news that there was no heartbeat. January 11, 2011 is the day I will never forget, the day of my D/C.

After the healing process I started trying again in April 2011. Here we are in April 2012 and I still have no sweet bundle of joy. May 9 is my first appointment to try and figure out what is going on. I'm terrified to get pregnant again and sometimes I wonder if that might be part of my problem. It's hard to think about getting that BFP and then having to deal with the fear of losing it again. If losing an unplanned pregnancy was so hard, I can't even imagine what losing a planned pregnancy would be like. I'm nervous about my appointment. Sometimes ignorance is bliss but the heartbreak every month when good old AF visits is getting hard to face.

As of now I'm in the 2ww. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but there is always that little glimmer of hope. I just wish AF and PG symptoms weren't so similar.
May 3rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
Hi hun i thought i would stalk your Journal.

I know how you are feeling ttc after a miscarriage, i had a miscarriage before i had my daughter, so i know how hard it is to put you faith back in your body and ttc. But you are able to go on and have a healthy pregnancy.

The scaredness may well be making it harder for your body to concieve as stress is never good for you. Try and relax, i know its easy to say and hard to do but it will help hunni.
if you can maybe speak to doctors and/or hospital whether a early scan would be possible along with your normal 12 week scan as this may help you alot hunni. If not you can often pay to have early scans at local places.

Sorry its taking you so long, what appointment have you got coming up

If you want to talk either message back on this thread or send me a message x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search