P's TTC ramblings

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LilBeesMum

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2012, 06:24 AM
Hi im P im 19 almost 20 and my husband is 27 nearly 28, we have been married a year and a half and already have a daughter who is 19months old on the 12th.

We were meant to be waiting until 2014/15 to ttc as i am meant to be starting uni in september but i decided my education can wait if it needs to but my perfect family cant. Ive always only wanted a few years between children so by waiting my daughter would be close to 4 when we had our next i just dont want this this way she will be about 2 and a half which i beleive is a much better age gap.

I will still plan on going to uni if i get pregnant anytime from august onwards i will be able to complete my 1st year before baby is here, if i get pregnant sooner, i will see if its possible to do the course still as baby will still be due around a month or two before year one ends so not loads of time i will miss and i know my course has no exams so i can get all work that goes towards my marks in nice and early.

I am currently at collage studying my a-levels which i finish at the end of the month other than exams -these will allow me to go on to uni in september.

I got my implant removed yesterday so at the moment im really unsure of my cycles so dtd as often as we can. We did it twice yesterday, and im not sure if its becuase we know we are baby maiking but it was the best in a long time sorry if

Last edited by prose0692; May 3rd, 2012 at 06:28 AM.
May 3rd, 2012, 09:05 AM
Regular
Good luck!
prose0692 likes this.

May 5th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Having a very painful period. It stated yesterday, so yesterday is CD1, and i have alot of cramping and alot of blood loss.

I've been looking at my dates and if my cycle goes back to 28 days quickly these will be fertile times and due dates

Tuesday, 15 May, 2012
- Sunday, 20 May, 2012

Friday, 8 Feb, 2013

Tuesday, 12 Jun, 2012
- Sunday, 17 Jun, 2012

Friday, 8 Mar, 2013

Tuesday, 10 Jul, 2012
- Sunday, 15 Jul, 2012

Friday, 5 Apr, 2013

Tuesday, 7 Aug, 2012
- Sunday, 12 Aug, 2012

Friday, 3 May, 2013

Tuesday, 4 Sep, 2012
- Sunday, 9 Sep, 2012

Friday, 31 May, 2013

Tuesday, 2 Oct, 2012
- Sunday, 7 Oct, 2012

Friday, 28 Jun, 2013

Tuesday, 30 Oct, 2012
- Sunday, 4 Nov, 2012

Friday, 26 Jul, 2013

I'm really excited i just want this blood loss to stop so we can start trying but i know if i stop bleeding too soon it isnt a proper period, its an implant induced bleed

May 5th, 2012, 11:59 AM
TTC #1
Good luck to you in your TTC journey! What are you planning to study? Like you, I am TTC while looking into going back to school (this will be for a second Master's and a PhD.) I encourage you to check out the Student Mommies page. The ladies there have tons of good advice about going to school while TTC or with young children or just to talk about education, careers, and books
May 5th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I want to do a childhood studies course, and then a pgce.

Whee is the student mommy page?

What number ae you ttc hunni?

May 5th, 2012, 12:52 PM
TTC #1
Here is the link to the student mommies page Or if you scroll down the lists of boards, it is about two-thirds done the list, a little after all the due date clubs and playgroups.

DH and I are trying to conceive our first! I am very excited about this, but also a little scared about having a very stressful, time consuming career, going to school (pretty intense MA/PhD program), and keeping up with a baby and all the normal house stuff. Right now DH SAH due to medical issues. He will most likely continue to SAH after a baby or maybe just work part-time for a little extra spending money.
May 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Aww yes. Well ive just been planning how i can possibly do 1st year or uni and have a baby and its possible i may not have to put my education off

From now i will be due feb onwards. my husband gets 12 weeks holiday. He will also get 2 weeks paternaty leave.

This month cycle
fetile dates
Tuesday, 15 May, 2012
- Sunday, 20 May, 2012

Friday, 8 Feb, 2013 (dh would have 2 weeks pat leave and then have holiday until 15th march, when i have a holiday form uni, then when i go back to uni on 8th arpil he takes holiday until the 3rd may when i finish for the year)

This would be possible for any cycle and the best would be baby due in the march-april holiday or once i finsh in may however to me the sooner the better also.

Yes i will go over the the student mommies board soon, im already one as im at collage at the moment anyway.

Aww yes i was very anxouis when ttc our 1st but all happened petty quickly with her and i go maried and did very important exams while 30weeks pregnant with her so its doable

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search