TTC Journal - (where do I start?)

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Hi All,

New to the site (and I'm not sure what I am doing!) Here is a little background about me and my hubby.
- - Sorry this is so long!!!!- -
I just turned 34 and my husband 40. We've been married almost 2 years now, and late March, we decided that we are not going to try, but not prevent either.

My last period was March 1-5. (we started unprotected sex March 25th (and before that used the pull out method as BC) (Today is CD77). My periods have been crazy since they started, and I can honestly go months with out a period. Years ago I was on BC, but it made me completely insane and I hated how I acted on them. So now, I just let the cycle run is course.

I picked up a ovulation test kit (first the strips with the lines, that I could never seem to read correctly (every test looked like it had 2 lines) so I finally picked up a digital kit and got the little 'smiley face' that predictes ovulation twice since we started 'trying' (April 28th & May 4th). We have dtd almost every 3 to 4 days since late March (except for two seperate weeks - because of my husbands work schedule) I have been feeling a little bloated and have been having kind of cramps for about a week now. (on my right side, under my stomach and a slight twinge every now and again, but no AF) My breast are not sore nor do they hurt and every once in awhile I feel a little nausea, but I dont know if its for real, or if my mind is just playing tricks on me??? For the past 3 days I have been tired. (I have gotten a better nights sleep then I normally do, yet I am still tired.) I'm not sure if I am tired, or just feel lazy (to be honest) I am not the type to sit on the couch and do nothing, but these past few days, I dont even want to fold a load of laundry

I have taken pregnancy tests, and they all have been negative. (about 6 of them, and have been trying to chart my cervical mucus). To be honest, the PT have been store brand. Do you ladies think I should try for EPT or First Response?

I am afraid to have a cup of regular coffee (used to have one large cup everyday) and even more concerned about what to eat. ( I have always been a junk food junkie (always needing that little sweetness after a meal) and the thought of exchanging them for fruit is not on my list of favorite things to do. But I am afraid to eat.

The last thing I want to mention is that I emailed my Gyno and he suggested that since I have had a 50/50 period over the last 8 months (4 periods in 8 months) that I should come and see him and maybe take Clomid. I want to go see him, but I do not want to risk the possibility of a multiple pregnancy. So, i have been putting off going to see him, hoping that either AF shows up, or even better, a positive pregnancy test.

Thoughts and advice welcome!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search