Impatient Mummy TTC #2!!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 02:41 PM
MercysMummy's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi all! So a bit about me and my partner, I'm 20, he is 23! We have been ttc for little over a month now yet I'm already immensely frustrated haha! I already have one beautiful girl of 3, although my current partner isn't her father. She was conceived within two weeks of me coming off BC.. Lucky shot!? So anyway, it's been around 5 weeks since I last took the pill, I have been using OPK's for the biggest part of those weeks and think I may have O nearly two weeks ago.

The Problem!! Since coming off of BC I haven't had a period, my last period was around February time, I've been having spotting after DTD every single time which is extremely frustrating and currently under investigation!
I have just started charting on FF, I'm waiting on my BBT Thermometer to be delivered in the mail any day now, I just hope I can chart accurately even though I don't know my cycle as such yet. Any opinions on whether this is possible would be great! Even as a (hopefully) soon to be second time mummy I feel like a novice thanks to my easily conceived princess! I POAS this morning along with my OPK and had a not surprising BFN!
July 31st, 2012, 12:47 AM
*Update*
So I have woken up this morning to a yucky brown spotting and very slight aches in my lower abdomen, could this be AF!? Part of me is hoping so, it seems better to get it out of the way as il have a much more accurate chart!
I'm getting to the point where I'm wondering whether it's worth trying right now :/ surely I'm never going to get my BFP as long as I'm bleeding every time we BD! I need a sure sign my body is still working and the only thing I have my heart set on, other than my BFP of course, is AF!! I've never wanted her so bad...
August 3rd, 2012, 10:00 AM
*update*

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, my OH and I have just returned from 2 nights away at Butlins! Lush So.. As predicted, AF showed herself the day we left for our break, Doh! Although I am glad she came I only had a very light flow for around 3 days (has stopped this morning) but I am taking this as AF because it's the only consistent bleeding I've had recently! Even though I'm no longer bleeding I have some very uncomfortable cramps on the right side of my lower abdomen, not too sure what this is!? Been doing my temp and OPKs every day, temp in morning OPK midday, negatives each day although my temp shot up by a whole degree Celsius this morning! It's thrown me a bit but I'm hoping it will figure itself out! I got my results from the GUM about the bleeding I have every time we DTD and they all came back negative which means I need to be referred for more indepth tests :/ hope there is nothing major wrong! Anyway, I will keep you all in the loop!
August 4th, 2012, 01:44 PM
*update*

No more spotting!!! So last night we BD'd and for the first time in what feels like forever, we managed without any bleeding or pain.. TMI!
I'm hoping it carries on this way as even that gave me a glimmer of hope because i feel like as long as i am bleeding i can't possibly conceive ><
I'm getting into the routine of temping now, it's starting to feel more natural every morning, although i'm not sure the OH feels the same when he wakes up to me DTD with my BBT thermometer haha!!
This making babies stuff is driving my mind loopy, i'm not quite sure where i am most minutes of the day I've decided to start on Agnus Castus again today, i think i will feel comfortable taking it up until my OPK detects I've O'd!

Oh and to end on a good note, i figured how to make my siggys today with the help of the ever supportive computer geek that is my partner tehe!!

My Ovulation Chart
August 5th, 2012, 01:54 PM
*update*

Hey all! So at the moment JM is the only thing keeping me sane! I'm getting annoyed at my body for being so crazy right now! I've spent the morning in the hospital, I've been diagnosed with a severe kidney infection which has caused nothing but pain, frequent urination and soaring temps! Ive been prescribed some antibiotics for three days so I'm hoping it won't take too long to clear up (although I hate taking them, I mean 'anti bio' can never mean anything good for your body right!?) I double checked with the doctor whether they're safe to take along side Agnus Castus which he said they were, but worryingly he also said they were safe during TTC when actually I've found online they're probably one of the most dangerous meds to take in the first trimester! Thank god I don't have a sticky bean ready just yet and will be finished the course before I O!!

My Ovulation Chart
August 6th, 2012, 01:47 PM
*update*

Im finding updating daily is really helping me stay on track at the moment! So we BD'd last night which caused me to start spotting it's carried on through to today. I'm hoping this isn't going to hinder our chances because I'm due to O in around 7 days and want a good chance at getting that eggy!
Feeling loads better from the nasty kidney infection and now hopefully my temps will even out a bit before i O

My Ovulation Chart
August 8th, 2012, 11:49 AM
*update*

I missed one update due to being ill again! Feeling better today just awful constipation,TMI!!
We BD'd last night, no spotting which has left me in a positive mood today i think! I want this so bad and really am hoping this is our cycle!
I'm CD9 and due to O in around 5 days so heres to happy thinking!!

My Ovulation Chart

Tags
ttc drama

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search