Prayers for TTC Baby #1

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My name is Amiee; I am 25, hubby is 27. We have just started TTC. I am on CD #11 today. This is the first month I've been off the pill, but if my cycles are normal, I am expecting to ovulate any time. We've been doing the BD for the past several days. I started OPK, but haven't received a positive yet.

Before I started taking the pill (about 2.5 yrs ago), I always had very noticable ovulation. Even a few times while taking contraceptives, I had breakthrough ovulation. I know I wouldn't miss it.

I'm the type of person that when I set my mind to something, it's all I can think about. I try not to talk too much about it to hubby because I don't want to stress him out or put more pressure on him. It seems like all I think about now is what CD I'm on, how many more days until my fertile window, when should I do a OPK, and how I'm going to be able to hold my pee for 4 hours! lol

I would love to hear from people who have also just stopped taking the pill or tried to conceive the month after you did stop. We haven't told anyone that we are TTC, so any advice, prayers, or comments would be great.

Thanks all.
Best wishes to anyone reading this who is also TTC.
August 29th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today is CD 12

Last night: I started having sharp lower abdominal pains. I thought it was going to be from ovulation, but I started having the pain on both sides...? It lasted on and off for a couple of hours.

This morning: I took another OPK test this morning thinking I would get a positive after the pain last night. I posted a picture below. The one on the right is from today. Do you think it's darker? I think so, but I don't know how significantly. Advice please!?? I am new to this whole thing. Does the line get darker as you approach an LH surge? I know it's not a positive yet, but I would love your opinions! If you agree that it's darker, how long until I get a positive?

Last edited by Hopeful2BMommy; August 29th, 2012 at 07:52 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search