A Spiritual Approach

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2012, 09:01 PM
I'm new to this meesage board and have never written on any board before until now. This site looked like a comfy place to start

I've been on this ttc journey for a little under two years now. The last form of birth control I used was the Depo-Provera injection and that was at the end of July 2010. It is now August 2012 and I'm still waiting to meet my little one. I've done an insane amount of research related to the depo-provera injection and ttc, as well as visited most ttc message boards at some point during my 2ww obsessive periods...

I have considered seeking fertility treatments but so far have only gone so far as to have an HSG performed in March 2012, tried an OPK once back on May 2012 and taken a FR fertility test this morning. Each test revealing normal results (the OPK just confirmed that I do ovulate). My periods are pretty regular with cycles consistently ranging from 26-30 days and I feel blessed to feel ovulation pains each month confirming my body is releasing a new egg in hopes that it will be the one to become fertilized.

This year I have decided to take a more spiritual approach on this journey and have spent a little over $100 getting psychic readings from different psychics. One of the three that I visited resonated more so than the others and made me a believer (Jessica) but all three of them did say they see children in my cards. Two of the three said they saw the first pregnancy this year. Today I saw Jessica just to confirm that even though the year is over halfway through my baby is still on its way. She not only confirmed this but even stated everything was "right on schedule."

Before I turned to psychic readings I practiced positive affirmations and truly believing that I can and will have children. This helped especially with every pregnant woman I came and still come across and with every friend I find out who is newly pregnant.

Soon enough I suppose we will see just how accurate Jessica's predictions are...but in the mean time I figured I will work on staying relaxed and confident that the child I've been waiting and yearning for is on the way! Happy 2013
August 31st, 2012, 01:00 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Just wanted to pop in and say welcome! This board is the best one I've ever been on. Everyone is so nice and encouraging and actually want to see your peed on sticks! Feel free to jump in to the topics posted on the main board anytime.

I don't have much faith in psychics but I hope in your case she is right on target!

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search