My TTC story

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im 28. Im a solo mum. have been trying for 12mths with 4 doners in the year, last doner was an ex, im trying for baby 3, my last pregnancy I was 9 days over due, when gave birth placenta broke in half, I had to have an D and C after birth,

I lost a lot of blood and had a balloon thing in me, I don't no If I can get pregnant again, due to the risk from the d and c. I also had depo after birth which was bleeding for 5mths from one shot. went on the pill to stop the bleeding.

I have to lovely girls and angel baby.

I am cd 5 and still bleeding,

will up date everything in my post

af came dec 18 Fri nz time, cycle 25
February 11th, 2014, 06:46 PM
This cycle bd on cd 10, 11, 13, 14 and 16. im on cd 23 now last mth was 31 cycle not sure if it is again or 29 or 28. grrr

im on my 13mth ttc

February 17th, 2014, 05:31 PM
was 25 day cycle, had to tiny grey clots, unsure what they were. Day 4 of new cycle.

March 4th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Feb CycleI bd cd10 , 12,13,14,15 and 17I think i may have o on cd14 due to my mood being low, still unsure cos of the opk were all the same from cd10 to 18.I am cd19 today pretty much have no hope this cycle, oh well dec ddc would be good one to join next cycleI do think this cycle will be pro 30 to 33 day cylce just cos i was on meds this cycle I am taking this cycle elevit with iodine and evening pro oil

March 10th, 2014, 08:28 PM
New Cycle 11 March New Zealand Time - 24daysO day would of been 25 feb I noted down spotting in note book with creamy cmPlans for this cycle try temping and get more opk diff brandsI did have brown tiny spotting yesterday which tho was implantation was wrong.Dec ddc hoping to join

March 14th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Cd 5 and its been a painful period mostly brown but was red today with small clot, pain lower right ab and left, saw back and pain down my leg I have stop taking elevit with iodine and evening pro oil this cycle see how things go, hoping to have a 28 day cycle at least, I have remember to take temp the last 4 days, 1st day of af didn't take it tho. Oh well that's me off till around o day for a update chal

March 17th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Cd 8 just had a glob of ewcm, neg opk last few days, Im hoping its a 28days cycle but looks like another short cycle

March 30th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Cd 21 9dpo n0 cramps or spotting im out I bded cd9 cd10 and o day. and cd13 and cd16o day was cd12 so I misses cd11

April 9th, 2014, 03:17 PM
New cycle 10 April New Zealand time. spotted yesterday brown discharge.march cylce was 30 days, think i had delay ovulation, as i had a pos opk fri and then spotted on the 22 march but was stress out that day as learning to drive. O day must of been the weds, funny think i did have a chance cos i bded weds didn't even know cervix was low that day lol oh wellcd1 new cycle new plan New years baby 2015 I want one praying for a healthy baby.

April 10th, 2014, 11:16 PM
Just found out a family member is having another baby, she had her tubes tie 4 years ago, im so upset, she wasnt even trying and she got pregnant its not fair i will never get to get pregnant again
maiflower likes this.

April 15th, 2014, 09:46 AM
thanks for your story
Libby22 likes this.
April 19th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Cd11 + okp cant bed till Tuesday I have been having good ewcm the past few days. feeling down and been eating chocolate so o day is near

April 22nd, 2014, 12:24 AM
cd13. bfn opk today, I did bd think I miss o day. I have cream cm now.
think I o Monday 21.

if af comes on the 5 may I was right grrr

its Tuesday over here

May 2nd, 2014, 12:47 AM
I had a period poop 2 days ago, charts look so bad. I did bed 22 and 23 but think I o on the Monday could have just missed it, oh well I will know when af come what day it was.

this link is when I was in my cycle with dd2

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...-symptoms.html (2 week waiters - got any symptoms?)

just so I can find the link and look back. on well af should be due 3 to 5 days.

May 4th, 2014, 10:46 PM
Blood work from last week at 7 or 6dpo

FSH 3.6 U/L

OESTRADIOL 486 PMOL/L

PROGESTERONE 47.00 NMOL/L

Bfn hpt and bfn opk

May 7th, 2014, 07:09 PM
cycle: 3 of tracking

7 of may Tuesday- due date would be 9 or 10 feb

I had another set of bloods taken today cd2

May 9th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Reading from cheri tho I would added this in here. lol

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They are showing me another girl coming your way (followed by baby number 4 who is a boy) and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

They are showing me someone who is always going to be really talented with music. They are showing that she can pretty much sing anything or play any instrument and just seems to be able to play beautifully. Often able to compose her own songs that have such amazing soul and feeling into it.

She tends to wear her hair just past her shoulders and seems like she has a slight wave to it. She is always the type to listen within. Knowing how she feels about something, or even someone and will always trust her gut instinct. I am seeing that she teaches you a lot about yourself as well. Getting you more in tune with your own soul and starting to make changes in your life that your going to enjoy too.

She is someone who you can tell is always going to be respectful. She knows how she likes things and wants to ensure that she does not step on any ones toes. She has good ideas, but is more likely to find a way to compromise with everyone so that everyone is happy. Despite knowing that her idea is better.

She is always going to love to wear hats and would say that she is a bit of a trend setting in high school and does not even realize it!

When ti comes to career paths, they are showing her linked to working within music. They are showing many opportunities for her to do this as a career. Whether its making songs for the movies, or shows, jingles..etc. Whether its just the music, or the music/lyrics, she does a great job. She is not really interested in performing as the idea of being "world wide" and having to tour is not really appealing.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 24. They will have two girls of their own

June 7th, 2014, 10:23 PM
New cycle weds 4 June 2014 New Zealand time.. Last cycle was 28 day and think o day was cd 13 or 14, pains i had on cd14. I did bed the monday that was it, as had the flu, winter over here so not really in the mood to cold.

Feeling bit down so many people getting bfp and i am still waiting am happy for people, just upset its hard for me.

March ddc please have my name on it.

June 17th, 2014, 07:56 PM
cd 15 today think its o day, had some pains today, very tried have a headache, have sick child gasro. I have beded cd 10 & 11 cd 13 and 14 this cycle.

June 26th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Dont think its my cycle. no implantation cramps

Fertility Calculator Calendar, Ovulation Calculator Calendar and Ovulation Predictor | BabyMed - BabyMed

Tags
d and c , depo. ttc , single

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search