TTC Baby Polkie #2

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2014, 05:48 AM
~*Tina*~
yay for being in the 2ww!! stay busy mama!

7/12/13 @6w

January 14th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Quote:
Originally Posted by aStarIsBorn View Post
yay for being in the 2ww!! stay busy mama!
Thanks Tina! I'll try. 8 days and counting...
January 15th, 2014, 11:43 AM
2DPO:

Well, CTP gave me my cross hairs marking CD15 as O day. Kind of what I figured. Now it's just a waiting game. At 1 DPO I felt some tenderness and heaviness in my cervix along with minor cramps. Today I'm a little gassy and tired. Blaming the fatigue on working two twelve hour shifts in a row so far this week. Mama's ready for a couple days off. Tentative plan is to test a week from now. I'll be 9DPO then. Stay tuned!

Until next time...
January 16th, 2014, 06:41 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay!!! Can't wait for you to start testing!!!!

January 16th, 2014, 07:57 AM
3DPO:

SO tired today! I even slept almost 8+ hours. I don't remember being this tired when I was PG with DD though I do remember being zapped with energy right before testing with her. DH and I were in a workout kick and trying to lose some weight and we were doing so good then I just had zero motivation to workout. Sure enough, I was PG! Then, a couple weeks later the nausea started and I was sick clear up until 16 weeks.

I'll be curious to see if the fatigue this early on amounts to anything but right now I'm still blaming it on my sinuses and busy work week. Only 6 days left!! Hurry up Wednesday...
January 17th, 2014, 09:24 AM
4DPO:

Only two things to report today are a couple boughts of dizziness and two pregnancy related dreams. One I was giving birth to a baby boy- totally weird and felt real! The dizziness I never had with DD so I'm truly puzzled by this. I honestly felt like I was going to pass out in the bathroom going pee. Was weird. Hope it's PG related and not something else I should be worried about. :S

Otherwise I'm just feeling slightly bloated and still pretty drained. My DD is staying with my parents for the weekend thru Wed. I feel totally lost without her. The house is super quiet and DH and I are at a loss of what to do with ourselves lol. Maybe we'll go on a date tonight. We both work all weekend so I think that sounds fun.

Until next time...
January 17th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Hope that it means something!!!! Fingers crossed!

January 20th, 2014, 01:28 PM
7DPO:

Was silly and tested today. After experiencing dull cramps/pressure most of the day yesterday I guess I thought today might show a hint of something.

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #222479 | Countdown to Pregnancy

BFN but oh well. AF is due in 6-7 days and normally I don't feel this crampy until just 2-3 days before AF. So either we're working on implantation or AF is coming early. Hate all these unkowns when TTC. Not fun. The fatigue has continued and my bbs are starting to get sore/sensitive. I'm sure I won't see a definite BFP if any until at least 11DPO. That's what happened with DD. 9DPO was super faint and then by 15DPO the test line was twice as dark as the control.

FX still but trying not to dwell on it. Guess I'll only be bummed because we won't be actively TTC again after this until spring which seems like an eternity away.

Until next time...
January 21st, 2014, 12:04 PM
8DPO:

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #222915 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Negative still. Hoping after the temp raise this morning that I'll see a pos in a couple days. Was pretty restless sleeping last night and could hardly stand sleeping on my stomach because of the pressure in my lower abdomen. BBS are still tender at times and I had another dizzy spell this morning. Newest and oddest symptom to date is the craving for spicy food. I doused my beef enchilada roll ups in Frank's red hot last night and my egg skillet this morning. Sooo good but kind of weird for me to have a "craving" like that.

Otherwise I'm feeling pretty normal. This cold weather definitely zaps the energy and motivation right out of you so its hard to tell if I've got winter blues or its pregnancy related.

Until next time...
January 22nd, 2014, 12:47 PM
9DPO:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=223475

Looks more promising and maybe even visible iRL but hard to tell if it truly has much color yet. I'm not convinced but it's exciting seeing something, anything, period.

Largest complaint last night was cramping/achiness in my lower back and hips. Bloated and gassy. This morning DH and I dtd and my cervix felt pretty tender I even had some pretty uncomfortable abdominal pain afterward. I told him it felt like someone punched me in the uterus. lol He didn't find it very amusing.

Anyway, nothing else to report. Slight dip in my temp but nothing drastic yet. AF due in about 4 days and I'm not really feeling AF sxs. Face hasn't broke out and I haven't had AF-like cramps so we'll see. Things could totally change in 24 hours.

Until next time...
January 22nd, 2014, 03:02 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I see a line! I hope it gets darker!! Can't wait to see your next test!

January 23rd, 2014, 06:09 PM
10DPO:

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #223987 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Biggest and most annoying sxs tonight is EXTREMELY tender bbs. Feels like I've either done 1,000 push ups or somebody sucker punched me in the boob. lol Nipples have had on and off tingly sensation too kind of like I felt when I breastfed DD. Really weird.

Otherwise lots of bloating and cramping still happening. Still waiting on a non-squinter test but was really, really pleased to see the FRER today. IRL it showed within minutes. Hard getting a good enough picture to justify. Maybe tomorrows will be strong enough I won't need to try to zoom. FX! No AF sxs yet except for some of the cramping.

Until next time...
January 27th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopolka View Post
CD 1:

I did this with my last TTC adventure and I think its a great way to journal how I'm feeling and update those who are wondering or looking for advice in their own journey.

Today is officially Day #1 of AF post BC removal. I'll be charting with FF and tracking CM/CP. I didn't track CP last time very much cause let's be honest it's just plain hard and sometimes gross to get all up in there. BUT, since we're near the holidays and DH would kill me if I bought a bunch of OPKs I've gotta find another way to do things.

Nothing really to report today. DH and I BD last night and then this morning I woke up with bright red spotting. Feeling a little crampy but otherwise pretty well. I exercise at least 3-4 times a week and that usually helps with the cramps. I'll be interested to see how my workout routine goes after we get PG. I'd like to still exercise 3-4 times a week but will probably modify accordingly.

Until next time...

Hello to you, Well I hope soon we can hear some good news. Like you I'm on TTC too. It's awesome feeling but in a way it's kinda scary of getting those negative news everytime you check. They said, never lose hope. For me, It's been like 7 yrs since my last pregnancy. so TTC #2 is kinda challenging for me. Me and my husband agreed to try to keep on tract with this, with Big O' and fertilization method it will help you track your best more fertile days. Let's do it together. this journey is not just bout yours; it's all about us. Thank you so much for sharing, and now let's get started on fingers crossing and praying hard for soon getting tummy bumps. Sending love.
January 27th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Thank you Dejla. I did end up getting a positive on a digi yesterday. Good luck to you as you continue to try! Two is going to be a big change for this family but I'm looking forward to learning. Sticky dust your way!
January 27th, 2014, 11:57 AM
I am so freaking excited for you Hannah! Are you going to have a blog this time also. I really enjoyed following you with Annalise. I think if I get lucky with my IVF, I may because after having so much trouble getting pregnant this time, I realize how much I took being pregnant with my boys for granted. Anyway...congratulations Mama!!! It is an adjustment going from 1 to 2 children but it's also so awesome to see them interact together. Oh by the way...are you guys hoping for a boy or girl?

January 27th, 2014, 01:08 PM
I am Danielle. We're going to wait to announce on Facebook til closer to St. Patrick's Day (10 weeks) but I'll be sharing photos and stuff over in the Oct. DDC prior. I'm going to do photos and such a little different this time around. Hope you get your BFP so I can follow you! Thanks for all the support. It's going to be a wild journey that's for sure!
dlammers likes this.
April 15th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Thanks for your story

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search