TTC Baby Polkie #2

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2013, 05:49 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
CD 1:

I did this with my last TTC adventure and I think its a great way to journal how I'm feeling and update those who are wondering or looking for advice in their own journey.

Today is officially Day #1 of AF post BC removal. I'll be charting with FF and tracking CM/CP. I didn't track CP last time very much cause let's be honest it's just plain hard and sometimes gross to get all up in there. BUT, since we're near the holidays and DH would kill me if I bought a bunch of OPKs I've gotta find another way to do things.

Nothing really to report today. DH and I BD last night and then this morning I woke up with bright red spotting. Feeling a little crampy but otherwise pretty well. I exercise at least 3-4 times a week and that usually helps with the cramps. I'll be interested to see how my workout routine goes after we get PG. I'd like to still exercise 3-4 times a week but will probably modify accordingly.

Until next time...
December 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you are doing this! I followed you last time. As I said in your post on the main board, I really hope you get your right away. Good luck to you and can't wait to read more of your journey.

December 4th, 2013, 09:42 AM
CD 3:

You're so sweet Danielle and I'm flattered you get excited about my blogging. It's really you I'm rooting for! Time to get off this board lol.

Well, today is probably the worst in my cycle so far. Not symptom wise but AF wise...good lord I feel like a stuck pig! She hasn't been this bad since my first post partum period. It's managable and probably not as bad as it sounds but definitely worse than she's been in the past 8 months.

I'll be purchasing OPKs from wally world sometime either today or Friday to start testing on Tuesday. That is, of course, unless O comes earlier. I'll probably only do OPKs this first round to see if I'm actually ovulating. Otherwise I'll just be charting and monitoring CM. I know that's not a sure positive thing but it worked for us last time so I'm going to stick with it.

I'll also be doing lots of holiday shopping, decorating, and working in the next few days so I'm hoping the stress from that doesn't affect O.

Until next time...
dlammers likes this.
December 4th, 2013, 10:19 AM
I agree...I am ready to be off this board. It's crazy to think when I first joined you found out you were pregnant with Annalise right around then.

December 6th, 2013, 07:56 AM
CD 5:

Well, only good news today is that AF has slowed to just mere spotting, if that. My cycles in the past have been irregular but averaged at O between CD 14-18. That being said, I think I'll start testing with my OPKs on Monday or Tuesday (CD8/9) to gauge how close I am to gearing up. This first cycle I just have no clue. We'll try to BD most of this next week in hopes of catching the eggy but who knows if I'll truly ovulate or not. Hard telling. Worth a try though.

If it doesn't happen we'll be trying just one more cycle (thru Jan.) then waiting til Spring. If an oopsie happens between then we won't be upset but I'd prefer DD and #2's Birthdays not be on top of one another.

Only time will tell. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to watch for CM and keep drinking my raspberry tea and taking my PV.

Until next time...
December 9th, 2013, 11:31 AM
CD 8:

Came home last night from working two 12 hr shifts this weekend not feeling the greatest. Thinking it was because of either O or pending PG I took both an OPK and PG test.

Both the PG test and OPK ended up being negative. Guess the only other explanation for this bloating and nausea was the flu. This morning I'm feeling better. Not nearly as bloated but I ache everywhere from throwing up. At least if I'm going to get sick I'd rather it be because I'm PG.

Since my OPK wasn't looking promising I'll probably be waiting until CD 11/12 to test again. No sense in wasting them if my illness is going to push back O.

Feeling ill and disappointed...until next time..
December 10th, 2013, 09:35 AM
CD9:

Well today's a complete 180 from yesterday and even the day before. Must have only been a 24-48 hour bug because I haven't gotten sick and I feel 100x better. That being said I felt well enough to DTD with DH and I realized later that today's a fertile CM day. At least the start of it. CP is still relatively low so I know I'm not close to ovulating yet but the thought excites me. I'll be testing tomorrow with another OPK to see if its darkened any.

I am beginning to think I'll O later so I don't want to waste the remaining 5 tests. I'll do one tomorrow and then maybe another Saturday or something pending tomorrow's results.

I'm trying not to get myself all worked up about it because I don't want to be disappointed when we have a chemical or false positive this month but a girl can be hopeful I guess.

Until next time...
December 11th, 2013, 06:28 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Lurking..

Good luck old ddb! I'll be stalking for updates! I'm so excited for you.
Hopolka likes this.

December 11th, 2013, 02:32 PM
CD 10

Alright, here's CD8 (top) compared to CD10 (today) OPKS.

Does it look like it's getting darker? I definitely see that the test line is more boxed out and visible but they look the same to me. Feeling frustrated because my cp is now MSO which is much different than yesterday or even the couple days prior. I know my body is still gearing up and could totally be different in a few days but I'm just frustrated because this time last year my body was TOTALLY different. I know it's different with each pregnancy and I'm probably just having a cow for no reason but I can't help be irritated. I'm wasting these OPKs and I refuse to buy more.

Nothing else to report really. Just having an off day and wondering wth my body is doing.
December 13th, 2013, 07:13 AM
CD12:

Today's OPK was definitely darker than the previous. Not by much but at least at a glance you can really tell there's a line. I'm gauging O to happen either Sunday or Monday. I'll wait and test til Sunday because we'll be super busy tonight and Saturday. And, I only have two tests left...

Otherwise I'm feeling alright. Have lots to do today before the weekend but continue to have pelvic twinges. Moreso than I remember in the past. Wonder if I'm just noticing them more or I've got both sides cooking up something...

Is it bad the thought of potential multiples excites me? We've got twins on both sides of our family and nobody has conceived them yet. Guess we'll wait and find out.

Until next time...
December 15th, 2013, 09:55 AM
CD14:

Finally got a positive or nearly positive OPK. I'm guessing tonight or tomorrow's will be a blaring positive. Unfortunately DH and I went to a wedding last night and had a little too much fun resulting in several hours in the bathroom. *embarrassing* Needless to say there was no BD this morning...maybe later when I don't feel like I'm going to hurl on him. Really puts a damper on things but I'm hopeful that the BD we did earlier this week will be enough.

FX.

Until next time...

Last edited by Hopolka; December 15th, 2013 at 09:57 AM.
December 16th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Hopefully you had a chance to bd again. Good luck in your tww!!!

December 16th, 2013, 07:39 PM
CD15:

Thanks Danielle!

So today I tested twice (am and pm) and both were negative. This evenings almost non-existent. Leaves me to believe today was definitely O day. Now it's on to the TWW. Luckily I've got a busy work week ahead and Christmas shopping to finish.

Today I felt pretty good mainly bloated and crampy. In fact, I couldn't get over the O pains I was having; mainly on the left but definitely felt twinges on both sides. Curious to see if that means anything later.

I'll be starting my pineapple core tomorrow but I need to read up on exactly how many DPO to eat it until. I think its 4 or 5. Prior to implantation. FX. We'll see!

Until next time...
December 17th, 2013, 07:10 AM
CD16-1DPO

Ate my pineapple core today. Didn't taste great but I choked it down. I know some don't believe in it but I do believe it's chemical properties can affect your lining so it's worth a shot. Especially after having some wonky AF cycles while on my BC.

Today I'm feeling pretty normal. Still slightly bloated but I think that's just from not eating well the past few days. I can already tell its going to be a LONG TWW... I'm not a super impatient person but I think I'm just ready for the holidays to be over. Not because of any family drama or the stress of presents but because I have to work Christmas Eve and the weekend after. Essentially not really giving me a holiday at all this year.

I'm going to continue with my exercise routines and just wait and see what happens. CP has closed up some and CM continues to teeter between creamy and watery. OPKs are completely negative now so it's just a waiting game.

My best friend and her DH are also trying. This is their 2nd or 3rd cycle and she's hopeful for a BFP after the first of the year. We both have children over the age of one. I was PG with my SIL last year which was fun but I think being PG with a good friend will be completely different. It won't be a comparison game, at least I hope not. We're both aiming to maintain an active lifestyle during this next pregnancy. It'll be nice to have that accountability partner.

Until next time...
December 17th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Oh I'm so excited for you! It's going to be a long tww for me too waiting for you to test!!!
Hopolka likes this.

December 18th, 2013, 01:19 PM
CD17-2DPO

Well today's just been a bad day overall. DH purchased some things online he said he'd wait to do until after the holidays. DD has been grumpy on and off and very needy this afternoon. And me? Well, I finally put a pad on because I keep spotting on and off old brown blood. I've never had this in the past so I'm not sure if it's from this round of birth control in addition to hormones from having a previous child. I have no clue. Either way it's making me thinking I'm out for the month and leaving me bloated and frumpy feeling.

I know I'm not out til the fat lady sings but it already feels like the fat lady is doing a dance all over my uterus and hopes. *sigh*

#pitypartyof1 #ttcwoes #stupidhormones

Until next time...
December 19th, 2013, 08:47 AM
CD18- 3DPO

Overall I'm feeling pretty normal today. Continue to have creamy CM with spotting. Feeling heaviness and pressure down there and fullness in my BBS. Otherwise my energy level hasn't been compromised and I'm no longer feeling as bloated.

Will continue to eat pineapple core and eat healthy. Received my vegan Shakeology in the mail today which is safe to drink during pregnancy and nursing. I'll start on that and try to sell my regular flavors. Need my body in tip top shape this time around!

Until next time...
December 22nd, 2013, 07:03 PM
CD21- 6DPO

Well, today was Christmas 1 of 3. Went well but I overindulged in sweets and am feeling even more bloated and sugar crashed than I did previously. I'm also feeling;

-Gassy
-tender BBS
-pelvic pressure/twinges
-sticky CM
-slight constipation

Getting more and more anxious about testing in a few days. I know I should wait until at least 10DPO or more but I'll probably be testing Tuesday. We'll see.

Until next time...
December 23rd, 2013, 10:29 AM
Can't wait for you to start testing! Good luck and I have everything crossed for you!

December 24th, 2013, 07:56 AM
CD23 - 8DPO

Well, here's this mornings test at like 4a lol. I had to pee bad and I figured, why not. I should have waited for SMU but I was impatient. Now I'm kicking myself because I really, really want to test with SMU but I only have 3 PG tests left. Maybe I'll do SMU and then wait a couple days and test again. This test shows a line of sorts but hard to tell if it has color. When turned at a certain angle I actually see a silver looking line which I'm assuming is an indent? Still pretty early so I'm not hopeful nor discouraged yet. Just anticipating answers so we can move onto the next cycle. To be quite honest I'm nervous to find out because if I can't drink on New Years I'll have to tell my family. They always offer beer or wine. Hmmm..

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #212184 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Until next time...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search