TTC our first TR miracle

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree39Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2014, 11:51 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This was from last night.

No new tests today. I don't plan on testing anymore since I have my beta scheduled for Thursday. I am very excited to hear what number I have!

Today, I am feeling on/off nausea and major bloating. My pants are even hurting my gut a little today. But that's ok...I will take it all, as long as I get to hold my baby in December!
Libby22 and Hopolka like this.

April 10th, 2014, 08:35 AM
I apparently forgot to post this on Tuesday 6dp5dt...

Today is 8dp5dt or 13dpo and I went to the hospital for my beta. Now I have to wait until they call me to let me know the results!!!
Hopolka likes this.

April 10th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Love love love the recent tests! Congrats mama! Kup on the betas. Yay!!!
April 10th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Beta results today were 172! I have to go back on Monday and Wednesday to make sure they are rising properly!
swtneka and Hopolka like this.

April 14th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Well I went for my 2nd beta this morning. Now the fun of waiting for the results. I have been feeling crappy for the last few days. Today I am having some extra cramping but it is mostly in my hips and back, so hopefully it is stretching. I will update when I get my beta # back!

April 14th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Well I was at the dentist getting a cleaning and I got the call. My beta for today was 1,180!!! That is a 34.6 hr doubling time!!!!! I would be 17 dpo (12dp5dt). So now, I have to think....one or two?!?!?! Ultrasound is scheduled for May 2nd!!!
swtneka and Hopolka like this.

April 14th, 2014, 04:02 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
can't w8!

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

April 14th, 2014, 07:12 PM
That's more than doubled then hasn't it! Anxious to find out. May can't get here soon enough. Only a few more weeks !!
April 16th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Today's beta was 2700! I am so glad it continues to rise and can't wait for my ultrasound in a couple of weeks!!!
Hopolka likes this.

April 17th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Woohoo!! So ecstatic for you! How are you feeling? So glad numbers keep rising, what has the doctor had to say?
April 17th, 2014, 11:45 AM
I am feeling good. Just a little nauseous at times and extremely tired. I haven't seen my doctor yet. I will go to my ultrasound on May 2nd with my RE, then I will make my appointment with my regular OB.
Hopolka likes this.

April 22nd, 2014, 09:27 AM
First official craving...pickles. More specifically, pickle juice. Maybe need to keep a jar in my fridge at work
KellJoO likes this.

May 1st, 2014, 11:25 AM
7w1d - Not too much to report lately. I am always tired and nauseous a bit. But I haven't thrown up yet, so that's good. I have my ultrasound tomorrow and I am super excited about that. Tracy and I took a leap of faith and bought a crib for the baby.

I love it! It isn't the most expensive crib we liked but it will work great for our baby. It is convertible, he/she can keep it as they grow up. And also, it was a good price point to where if we need to buy another one, it won't break the bank! Tracy and I are excited to find out if there is one or two in there. I feel a lot different than when I was pregnant with the boys, so I guess it wouldn't surprise me. I will take what ever the good Lord will bless me with. It seems like I am already beginning to grow down low and every now and then I swear I fell a flutter. Granted it's probably just gas...it's still fun to think that maybe it's baby. Anyway, I am guessing the nurse will give me a picture of our baby tomorrow so I will definitely post it. I think we are going to announce to the world after tomorrow. I would like to do an announcement photo including all of the kids. After all, they are going to be on this journey right along with Tracy and I and I want them to feel as involved as possible.
Hopolka likes this.

May 1st, 2014, 03:43 PM
Can't wait to hear about the u/s tomorrow! Glad you're still feeling pretty well. Good luck!
May 2nd, 2014, 06:59 PM
Had my ultrasound today! I had some bleeding last night and freaked out. So we did the ultrasound right away to be sure everything is ok and we saw TWINS!!!!!!!!! I am so freakin' excited, I don't know what to do with myself! Heartbeats are 146 and 131. Nurse said they both look great. And also reassured me that if I have some more spotting don't get too worried because I have a hematoma right at the opening of my cervix. So if I am straining to have a bm, it's possible to push some of that blood out.

Well here is a pic of my precious babies. Stay put little ones...I'll see you in December.
swtneka likes this.

May 4th, 2014, 11:03 AM
I'm still so, so ecstatic for you!! Congrats, I wish I could hug you.
June 26th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Today I am 14 weeks 6 days! I am so excited about this whole process. I am extremely sore and occasionally crampy, but am taking everything in stride because this will it for me. No more pregnancies after this one. I went to the doctor today for a checkup because of how I have been feeling and thankfully everything is perfect. Babies look great! Baby A heartbeat is 146 and baby B is 148. The ultrasound tech is saying 2 GIRLS!!!! But it could change if we can get a better view. It sure looks to me like A is a girl, but B is hard to tell. Anyway, here is an updated ultrasound from today.

swtneka likes this.

August 1st, 2014, 12:16 PM
i read this whole message from you trying to finding out you were having twins! it brought me to tears bc i know so many women who are trying and struggle to have babies and its a blessing to see their wishes come true congrats on the baby girls!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search