TTC Our Rainbow Baby

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
Cycle 7:

Finally got my OPKs on CD10 but we weren't home and I didn't get them until late on CD11. Used my first one around 10 pm which might've been too late. I'm nervous that it looks a little bit darker than CD12's 11 am test but it could just be me.

OPK Progression:

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

Last edited by SassyMama; January 1st, 2014 at 09:15 PM.
December 30th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
*sigh* I kept driving myself nuts with those OPKs, thinking that maybe I had missed my surge that I woke DH up at 2 a.m. to BD. Not that he was complaining or anything. I don't know if these OPKs are a bad thing or a good thing though. On the one hand, it'll help me figure out approximately when I O and on the other hand I'm obsessing over them to the point where I'm scared I'll stress myself into another long cycle. Today (CD13)'s OPK looked just as faint as the last two days'. No cramping and my (TMI) CM is looking thick but I'm pretty sure that's from last night's BDing.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 1st, 2014, 09:14 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
*First post updated with most recent OPKs*

I'm on CD15 and no sign of O'ing. I thought tonight's OPK seemed darker than usual but when I put it next to the others, they look the same in strength. My CM is more watery/egg-whitish so I'm hoping that it'll happen soon. I really don't want another long cycle

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 2nd, 2014, 11:05 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Sorry you're feeling a little discouraged with the OPKs. They can drive you nuts. I started testing with mine wayyy too early and ended up nearly using all of them before actually O time.

I think CD14 and 15 look much darker than the rest. You're almost there!
January 2nd, 2014, 07:30 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
CD16: Tonight's OPK looks a LOT darker than the rest IRL but it looks a shade darker in the picture. Even DH noticed a difference. I don't know if my body's gearing up to do anything or if it's just playing with my emotions. I also had a lot of watery/egg-whitish CM today so here's hoping!

Hopolka likes this.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 3rd, 2014, 10:16 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
This morning's test was lighter but I think I'm doing it wrong - I'm using FMU instead of just holding it in and not sure if I'm supposed to.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 3rd, 2014, 02:50 PM
I think the bottom one looks the most positive so far. I'm guessing you'll get your definite positive within the next couple days. Maybe CD19? It's still light yet but could definitely get darker overnight. Hang in there! And keep BD
January 3rd, 2014, 02:55 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
The one from this afternoon is my darkest yet. It's almost positive. It makes me wonder if it will be positive if I hold it for 4-5 hours and then test again. How long do these things take to go from almost positive to positive?

ETA: CD17 "symptom" (TMI) - LOTS of eggwhite-ish/watery CM. Went to the bathroom earlier this evening and it was dangling off my tissue (maybe three inches?). Gross, I know, but interested in seeing if this means anything.
Hopolka likes this.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

Last edited by SassyMama; January 3rd, 2014 at 06:32 PM.
January 5th, 2014, 12:41 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
CD18: I didn't get to use my OPKs properly. I did use them but I think it was diluted since I was drinking plenty of water and didn't have enough time to hold it (we went out tonight). Now it's CD19 (2:30 a.m.) and I'm beginning to feel cramps on my left side. Stupid me told DH that I was feeling tired so he just went to bed and now I'm scared that we didn't BD enough even though we DTD 3-4 times in a row and 5 times total. I think I should be fine for my fertile window but now I just have the "is it enough?" worry.

I'm also nervous because the cramping is on my left side and… I don't have a left tube anymore. So if I'm ovulating from that side, will I still be able to get PG? My OB said it's still possible but I worry. I was feeling really good about this cycle and now that my O date has come - and possibly gone - I'm beginning to get anxiety.

"Symptoms": Hiccups, reflux, heartburn

July 2014 - Miscarriage

Last edited by SassyMama; January 5th, 2014 at 12:55 AM.
January 5th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Hang in there. You've still got a chance and the EWCM is a great sign! BD when you can and that's all you can do. Tests are looking good.
January 5th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
CD19: More EWCM. Haven't tested yet because haven't held it yet. Going to try holding it and testing around 4 and then maybe again at 8-9.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 6th, 2014, 08:24 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
CD20: Woke up feeling a little wet down there so I guess watery CM. I also had some lower back pain on the right side of my back as well as some cramping on my right side. It got to the point where I couldn't really fall asleep. It took me awhile. DH and I haven't BD'ed in two days which is freaking me out - we just couldn't work it out with DD. She kept waking up, crying. **** night terrors If I O'ed when I think I did, I should be okay but now I'm worried. The TWW is hellacious

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 6th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
Forgot to mention that I had vivid dreams last night and tonight. I slept for three hours and woke up because of a nightmare. Now I can't go back to bed. I can't remember what I dreamt about last night but tonight I think we were moving from our apartment to somewhere else - my family was helping us move things out. And then I got trapped, holding a kid (not sure if it was DD or another child), while a pitbull/husky kept barking behind the door. I usually think those dogs are beautiful but this one was as big as a pony and now I'm terrified.

Not sure what any of this can mean or if I'm just going nuts. I don't usually dream or if I do I don't really remember my dreams or that I even dreamt. I don't remember exactly what I dreamt of last night - I only remember that my sleep was interrupted because I dreamt something. I was up from 2 am - 5 am last night because I couldn't go back to sleep.

I even told DH tonight that I think I might be pregnant. I guess we'll find out in a little over a week. I'm going to assume that I O'ed on CD17/18 so I'm around 3-4 DPO. I don't even know if the vivid dreams can start this early but I'm just writing it down just in case.
Hopolka likes this.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 7th, 2014, 06:52 AM
Night terrors/dreams are no fun. Hope they don't continue but it could be a good sign. Anxious for you to start testing. FX!
January 7th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
I'm getting excited - or I'm a little scared to be getting excited so early - but I had another vivid dream after I went back to bed. This one had to do with my cousin and her newborn son but there was also a part of the dream when someone else I know was PG (not possible IRL) and I unfolded a pink baby blanket that had the word "Girl" written on it.

But now I'm wondering if I'm TOTALLY making myself dream these things because, before I went to bed, I was on Instagram and FB looking at pictures and I saw the baby pictures and I saw the supposedly PG girls posts on FB. And I also did the Chinese gender charting before bed, plugging in my dates and whatever and it gave me girl. I mean, if anything I'm only 3/4 DPO so maybe it's way too early to be even having vivid dreams? But this is rare for me, having three vivid dreams in a span of 2-3 days. I NEVER dream or, if I do, I never remember them or that I even had them. I can't wait to start testing already. Going to try to hold out for the 15th. I think I'll be around 11/12 DPO by then.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 7th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
I'm just going to post this here and update it every day to keep track.

Cycle 7 Symptoms: (I'm going to count it as if I O'ed on CD17)

O Day: Watery/Egg-whitish CM
1 DPO: Watery CM, bloated, heartburn, irritability, sleep deprived
2 DPO: Egg-whitish/Creamy CM, sleep deprived, cramps (sleep disturbed by possible vivid dreams?)
3 DPO: Watery CM, vivid dreams (pitbull/husky dream), backache, cramps
4 DPO: Creamy CM, vivid dreams (cousin, baby, Girl blanket), heartburn, insomnia
5 DPO: Creamy/Sticky CM, backache, bloated, insomnia, nausea (gagging)
6 DPO: Creamy CM, vivid dreams (plane crash/skydiving), fatigue, pinching pain on my left side
7 DPO: Dry CM, Sleep deprived, tired (went to bed late last night), skin breakout

July 2014 - Miscarriage

Last edited by SassyMama; January 10th, 2014 at 08:59 AM.
January 8th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
CD22 (5DPO): My cousin woke me up via texts telling me that she dreamt that I was pregnant and had a baby girl and was I pregnant? She doesn't know that we're TTC so after the dream that I had two nights ago of the baby girl blanket I find it somewhat creepy.. Let's hope it's true though!

I had a hard time falling asleep last night. Originally went to bed with DD at around 9ish but woke up around midnight to clean up my kitchen and wash dishes. I'm pretty sure I would've slept but I went to bed knowing that my house was a mess and guaranteed that lingering thought woke me up. I couldn't fall back asleep after. My lower back was killing me again and I couldn't get comfortable so I didn't fall asleep until DH's alarm clock went off at six. I woke up at 7:30 to get DD to school and I have NO idea how I'm functioning now. Hopefully this long stretch (going to try to avoid taking any naps) well make me go to bed earlier tonight and hopefully I'll STAY sleeping.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 8th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
A new "symptom" kicked in today although I think it's kind of early - nausea. My gag reflex has been working like no other. I went to Stop & Shop and was nauseous in the elevator going from the parking lot to the store (the elevator smelled like empty beer cans so that could've contributed although it's never bothered me before). And now that we're home I can't stop gagging.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 9th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
I had another vivid dream last night - it started out at a house party and ended up with us (I can't remember exactly who) skydiving out of a plane that was crashing. I didn't wake up scared though so it must've not been so bad. I also slept like a beast. Slept a full night and still woke up tired so I took a small nap. This could be because I haven't slept that great the past few nights so I'm not getting too excited. I wanted to temp this morning but DD woke me up at 3:30 last night so I didn't even bother. Such a pain.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 10th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
7 DPO: I POAS (wasn't FMU.. can't even remember if it was SMU) and a BFN. I knew it was going to be so I'm not all that upset. I'm exhausted but I didn't go to bed until really late last night so that's most likely the cause. I don't have any other symptoms today and I feel as if my CM has completely dried up.

To top it off, today was my due date. I thought by now that I'd at least be pregnant again but I guess that wasn't in the cards. And then my oblivious mother calls me to ask where I did my 3D/4D U/S with DD because, oh wow, her boss is pregnant and wants to get one. She wasn't even trying! So not fair.

July 2014 - Miscarriage

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search