TTC Baby 1!

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Nayna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thought I'd do one of these for fun!

Today is CD3 of our second cycle trying. This time around I'll be using digital OPKs, since I feel confused about the strip ones. Also because husband and I are trying for a girl using the shettles method and diet, and I thought that the digital ones that say low, high or peak fertility would work.

This cycle AF came a week early. I just got off seasonale right after Xmas, so I guess it may take time for my cycle to get regular again.

We're also going to Brazil the middle of next month, so that may make logistics hard, but at least I'll have plenty of FRESH pineapple core! It's my second time going, but hubby was born and raised there, he didn't come to the states until he was 23. It's nerve wracking because I barely speak the language, and it's his whole huge family. But I loved it there.

Also, on another note, husband and I are trying to conceive while I'm taking Wellbutrin for OCD/anxiety. I've noticed since I stopped the seasonale, my anxiety is higher, but because of the therapy I'm coping just fine! It's exciting. I've done a complete 180 from where I used to be (think Kate Gosselin...Eeeek).

Anyway, today I'm feeling so much better than yesterday. I was so upset, and disappointed. It helped cleaning the house.

January 26th, 2014, 05:13 PM
I took a pregnancy test yesterday at the behest of my best friend. Negative, just like I thought. Blegh.
Also took my ovulation test this am since I am not sure when I will ovulate. Also negative.
Hubby is giving me a hard time, thinks I am being too much. i know it is only our second cycle, but I am excited and I really want this (just like everyone else here).

Today is CD5
January 27th, 2014, 04:23 AM
Whoa! I was NOT expecting to see a high fertility sign on my OPK today, but I did! Unfortunately, hubby and I cannot BD until midnight because of conflicting schedules. Ugh!
January 30th, 2014, 03:30 PM
Today is CD9, still testing high fertility!
February 6th, 2014, 07:44 AM
I think I FINALLY ovulated on Tuesday if my temps are any indication. Today I should be 2dpo. I ate pineapple core yesterday and today. Fingers crossed, because if it doesn't happen this month, then we're NTNP until we come back from Brazil! I just don't want to get toooo much into all this on our vacation!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search