5years of ttc and I am not giving up....

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree28Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2014, 04:03 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Thanks ambition....

cd 11
af started July 6th and it took me by surprise cuz I had no pms. I didn't cramp my skin didn't break out no sensitive nipples. The only thing I had was craving chocolate. Dh leaves tomorrow :-( and I'm going to miss him. Ever since he came home I've been putting my health on the side burner as far as eating right and exercising, even taking my meds. I always forget when he is home. smh... I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated yet. I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated in months! This cycle af was over pretty quick. I had a flow for a day and spotted for 2 days. I was just thinking while I was showering "I wish she would just stay away forever!" I'm tired of it. Menopause sounds good right now. I'm not getting pregnant so what's the point of having a period... idk ttyl. smooches

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

July 25th, 2014, 09:42 PM
CD 18

I'm just coming on to lurk and stalk my jm buddies. I'm so happy to see ask my buddies having healthy pregnancies. I just have 2 buddies whom I pray for to get their bfp's. Afm I'm still unsure if I ovulated. CD 16 I had some cramping on the right side but I'm not sure that was o pain. It felt more like muscular pain but idk. I should have taken an opk but didn't think about it. I have not been feeling well lately. I have been nauseous and vomiting. I feel like it's getting worse as the days past. I can't even take my meds. I made an appt with my Dr Monday but she say if it gets to bad to go to urgent care. idt I'm going to do that. I been dealing with it this long a couple more days won't hurt. Idk what's going on but I think I have a hormonal balance cuz my breast hurt and my nipples are super sensitive sometimes. I'm so tired of my body. I just want to yank out my reproductive organs and be done with them. Well I'm going to sleep now ttyl smooches

July 29th, 2014, 04:49 PM
CD 23

I'm thinking af is on her way. I say she will show her face btwn tomorrow and Friday. Yesterday I was running around like crazy cuz I was registering my kids in school. I can't believe my son will be starting high school. It was so hot out there I was sweating like crazy. Even in the a.c. I then went to the Dr and she tested me for a GI virus and that came back negative. I told her I have been like this for weeks. She was concerned that my bp was high but I told her I haven't been able to take my meds. She put me on nausea meds and they do not work. They make my nausea worse. I just came from the movies with my mil niece and daughter. I was sick the whole time. After the 2nd movie I was ready to go. I came home and took my meds but again it's not working. I'm thinking I'm going to go back to my pepto. Yesterday when I was shopping for my kids school supplies I started cramping real bad. I know af is a coming. I'm tired right now but can't really sleep. I've been having insomnia for the past few weeks. I told my Dr and she said the nausea meds was going to knock me out. ummm no they didn't! Well I'm going to try n get some rest. ttyl smooches

August 1st, 2014, 02:23 PM
I read your first post and read every post in it, and i just want to say you are an amazing person. you truly deserve a happy pregnancy! im still considered a newly wed and we are trying for our first little one. and you are truly an inspiration to never give up! Good luck and lots and lots of baby dust!!
swtneka and hopeful_girl55 like this.
September 2nd, 2014, 01:22 AM
CD 7

I can't believe its been so long since I've been on jm. I've really been busy with life I guess. SO much has been going on idt I have time to Swype it all on my phone. I'm not sure If i ovulated last cycle. had no signs of it but af been coming like clock work every 26 days. I guess I should start taking opk's to see but idt I have any in the house anyway and I am not wasting anymore money on ttc. I'm still thinking about the ivf and wondering about the surrogacy but I guess tune will tell and God only knows. I can't w8 till this year is over with and I pray that everything be settle down by then.
Well I came on here to check on my km buddies and see how everyone is doing since I can't sleep. Gn ttyl smooches
Mom2JDub and hopeful_girl55 like this.

October 11th, 2014, 08:48 PM
CD 20

wow it's been a while since I have given an update or even stalked my jm buddies. I'm not actively ttc but I'm more like ntnp. CD 17 I had ewcm and CD 18 I had an + opk! I couldn't believe it! I was having bad o pains and just decided to see what will show and it was def+. I couldn't believe it. dh was home so u know I had to try, even though we had been busy all week in that dept lol. we had been dtd so much my Minnie was sore and swollen when I got the + but I took it for the team. he left Friday and I miss him dearly. we have been Xmas shopping and furniture shopping for our new house and they were having sales on cribs and what not and he saw this one set and said babe this would go perfect in our new room with our new furniture. I love that he is so optimistic and has not given up on the idea that we will be blessed with another child.
Asm and my health nothing has changed. I'm trying to be more active and really wanna loose 26lbs by next year. losing weight is so hard. especially when u can't be as active as u use to be and your taking meds that side effects are weight gain. I'm really going to try cuz next year we def r going to try ivf. we are going to w8 till the house is done being built and were settled. I'm trying to loose at least 10% of my body weight. that will be 26lbs. I know I can do it I just need to keep praying for strength and patience. I stopped exercising bcuz I have been diagnose with severe vertigo and it's not easing up. they have me on meds and as soon as it runs out and I think in fine it comes back with a vengeance. I wouldn't wish that on my worse event. I'm hoping I can be done with this in a few weeks. I'm seeing an ent but they are not sure how to relieve this. I have a special test to take them a Mri if that comes back normal.
well that's all for now ttyl smooches

October 23rd, 2014, 06:35 PM
Cd 32Wow haven't written that in a while. To top it off I am 14 dpo. I tested at 10 dpo bcuz that's usually my lp length. I know I ovulated later than usual but I wasn't temping so idk if I actually dropped an egg and ovulated. I am scared to test cuz I don't want to see another "not pregnant" ff says af is due today and I been cramping like crazy these pass two days. At one point I couldn't move they were so bad but no af. My cervix is high n soft. My cm is clear and watery and today it had some ewcm in it. I feel like I have done a million sit-ups. Now let's talk breast. OMG they hurt. The other day I rolled on them and I yelped no I screamed! My Dh jumped up startled. Ever time they move they feel like someone punched me in them. Last night I wanted p&j sandwhich and the peanut butter reaked. Then I wanted a pickle and the pickle reaked. I also ate sour cream chips I HATE SOUR CREAM but it was good. Now I did get my chin pimple I get right b4 af but no chocolate cravings. I am pretty sure that af is right around the corner and all this is a fluke and my body is playing tricks on me. I guess time will tell. I have one cbd left. If af don't show by tomorrow evening I will take. I'm pretty sure she will.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search