5years of ttc and I am not giving up....

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree30Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2014, 10:18 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Hi My name is Sonica (34) and Dh Justin (30). I have 2 kids from previous relationships and We have been ttc since our lost in 2/09 at 10weeks. I have had possibly 2 chemicals in btwn. I haven't had any ''real" fertility test done like a cd 3 blood work but that is next on my list. I have had a hsg and tubes are clear. I have had my thyroid and prolactin tested and thyroid was normal but my prolactin was elevated. I was on clomid off and on for about 2 years. I also tried femara. My progesterone is also on the low side. I have a short luteal phase that lasts about 8-10 days. I was just diagnosed with a lung disease called NSIP that causes me shortness of breath with exertion. Im on prednisone which has many side effects that seem to be effecting me pretty bad. I have gained bout 20lbs and now have high blood pressure plus diabetes. Thank you prednisone!!! I have other things going on cuz of this med but they are manageable. I am now trying to focus on getting healthy so my body can even carry a baby. Dh and I have decided to do Ivf at the end of the year and I want to get my body as healthy as I can for that moment. My sister says she will carry our baby if I cant but I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there. I have been exercising n praying more. Tomorrow I am calling a fertility masseuse and acupuncturist and plan on doing this til we either get preg on our own or start ivf. I have faith that my storm will end and my rainbow baby is right around the corner.

CD1
Af started like I thought she was. My period has been 24-26 days but today was cd 24 so it was shorter this cycle by a day, but does it count since it was after 6pm. I have no idea when or if I am ovulating. I have had scants of ewcm the pass couple of months. I haven't even attempted to take an opk but Im going to start this month on... I am hoping that the masseuse n acupuncturist helps regulate things. I am kind of worried that I wont be able to do the massage cuz Im real thickems in the belly n she might not be able to feel my organs through all the fat. I also going to see about getting my endo checked to c if its back.
I take b6 (200), folic acid, cq10 (300), prenatal, calcium/d3, NAC, and magnesium. I been taking these things for a while but with my acid reflux I skip a lot of days...sometimes weeks at times but my pcp put me on something for that so I hope I can take my vitamins faithfully. So far so good. I also need to up my water intake. So this with prayer I should have my rainbow in 2015! Well that is all ttyl smooches
Lucy S. and mummy134 like this.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

February 3rd, 2014, 01:24 PM
Cd 2

Well I am in day 2 of my cycle and after physical therapy my bleeding started flowing like never before. I called the fertility masseuse and I have my first appt this Friday and she put me on a 6 month plan where I come in once a week for 3 months n then once a month the next 3 months. The sessions r for 90 mins n $75. I wasn't bothered by the price but more bout how frequent I would be going. I thought it was a once a month thing. oh well anything to have our baby. I just pray this will work. I also called the acupuncturist and set up an appt next week cd 8 n I'm thinking cd 12. I am going to take this one day at a time and pray my way to the end. Well I am having some serious back pain. ttyl smooches
Lucy S. likes this.

February 4th, 2014, 05:30 PM
cd 3

Not really much of a flow today. But I been really fatigue with lower back pain. I am so excited about my appt Friday. I have a feeling its going to hurt cuz she kept saying that she is going to be digging in there. If this does anything its going to relax me cuz its not just bout getting my body ready for fertility its relaxing as well. I am not looking forward to the drive. I have to drive an hour and half for both things. nothing is in here in Mississippi but if it was easy I prob wouldn't want it. Doing this has made me change my way of thinking and I believe that if it don't happen naturally I know it will happen by the end of the year with ivf. ttyl smooches
Lucy S. likes this.

February 5th, 2014, 10:15 PM
Cd4

Well af is still light barely there. I am so excited about my appt Friday with the masseuse. I finally got my results back from my dr and she says that I am still in the pre diabetic stage and that my vitamin D is still low even lower than the last time. So I am now on additional vitamin D3. She put me on pregnancy friendly blood pressure meds and told me if I am ttc that I need to stop taking my anxiety meds cuz it is a group d med. So I will be weaning myself off of those. I read about a vitamin called inositol n it suppose to be a natural way to control anxiety so I will try that. The reviews on amazon is positive. I will update after my masseuse appt Friday. ttyl smooches
Jakaira s Mom and Lucy S. like this.

February 10th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Cd 9

Sorry haven't updated this weekend but I been so tired and busy. I went to my masseuse n had my first fertility massage. It was gr8! First she rubbed castor oil on my stomach n placed a towel with a heating pad. She left that on for 45 mins during she gave me a regular full body massage, deep tissue, and acupressure. Then she did the fertility massage n OMG I knew it was going to be painful but it was very uncomfortable. Im still wondering if she actually got to my organs through all this fat. Anywho Im still a lil sore in my pelvic area but I have a high tolerance for pain so I will be alright. My next appt is Friday the 14th <3 I wont be with my honey but I will be getting a nice massage.

I am just getting back from my acupuncture. That was relaxing. I fell asleep n im pretty sure I was snoring. lol. I know I wont get a bfp this cycle cuz dh wont be home during fertile time but i'm anxious to know what my body is going to do the first month of these two combined. ttyl smooches
dlammers and Lucy S. like this.

February 18th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Cd 17

I'm not sure if I ovulated. I haven't had no indication that my body is even trying to ovulate. I went to get my massage Friday with my kids which I will never do again. It wasn't as relaxing as b4 with screaming laughter coming from outside. She said that my uterus was tilted to the right so she put it back in the center. She wanted me to come back this Friday but idt I will. Just twice a month is good enough for me but I might if I don't have any indication of ovulation by then. Well my bday was yesterday and I spent the last few days with my sisters. Loved spending that time with them and my adorable nephew. My sister who is 6 years younger than me is also dealing with infertility. She has pcos and her husband sperm is not so good either. We talked alot about what they both can do to up their chances. I'm praying she get her rainbow soon also. She is on clomid. She cant understand y me and my sister younger than her has kids and she is going on 30 and her dh has been trying for 8 years. She suffer from endo also which me and my younger sister does as well but we had kids I am wondering if her dh has something to do with it cuz his SA came back awful. The only thing is her dh has a son from a previous relationship. IDK I told her about the vitamins my dh took and that helped his sperm tremendously. She said she is going to look it up but she always says that. I did something that I never thought I would do. I got a tattoo. Yep my sisters and I all have the words "perfectly imperfect" tatted on us with some kind of design. I have it on my foot. My other sisters have it on their sides.
ETA: I went to my acupuncturist today. She asked me if I ovulated yet and I told her I hadn't. I usually have o pain and ewcm but I had nothing. as soon as she put those needles in me I felt some twinges. I then started feeling wet down there and later in the evening I decided to take an opk and when I wiped I had ewcm. a fair amount too. The opk was 95% positive also. The acupuncturist said that the acupuncture could be taking the o pain away which is y I wont feel if anything if don't. She was right cuz I feel nothing. Glad I took that opk. Idk if I missed my surge r its going to come later on tonight r tomorrow. Now I w8 and see what this cycle going to do. If I am going to have another short lp or an extended one. Well I will keep u updated. Oh and the massuse said to put the castor oil on my belly this Friday and 3 days b4 af shows. TTyl smooches
Lucy S. likes this.

Last edited by swtneka; February 18th, 2014 at 11:04 PM.
February 18th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar praying 4 just 1 more
Happy Belated Birthday Neka!!!!!!
swtneka likes this.
February 20th, 2014, 09:44 PM
Cd19

I have had ewcm for the pass few days and I am assuming I am 1-2 dpo but I been cramping the past two days so who knows. I went to get a root canal today and it was soo long. It wasn't as painful as everyone said it would be but its very time consuming. It took forever for me to get numb. Then the dr said that I had tiny canals and it was hard to get to the root and she broke a piece of the filer in my gums. I have to put the castor oil on my belly tomorrow. I am thinking I am going to do it b4 I go to sleep. The weather is so bad tonight. Tornado and thunderstorm warnings all through out the night. I am hoping we don't have a repeat of last year. My nerves was so bad earlier. I couldn't get in touch with my lil sister none this week and then I almost ran over a 1 y/o girl in the middle of the street. I was so angry I went looking for her parents and told them off. They weren't even watching the lil girl. Had her 5 y/o brother watching her and then fussed at the lil boy cuz he wasn't watching her. How can u put the responsibility on a 5y/o?! I just smh and went in my house. I cant w8 til we move into our house. I am praying less than 6 months. I did finally hear from my sister after I threatened to come to her home town if she don't call me asap. That's like 6 hours away from me so if I would have driven down there she would have gotten it. I aim going on a cruise in May with my other sister. I cant w8! I am trying to get sexy in the next 3 months but with my meds I don't c that happening like I want it to happen. I hope I loose at least 15lbs. I have been doing good. I lost a few lbs so that's a good thing but I slipped a few times and ate some things I wasn't suppose to eat. I am just taking it one day at a time. I miss my hubby and I am so happy that he comes home soon and will be home for the kids spring break which means we can do something as a family. The kids want to go to Disney world again but I cant walk around like that with my lung disease. I want to take a cruise but my daughter doesn't want to get on a ship. My dh says we can just do somethings around the city or in New Orleans. like bowling, skating, movies, park, beach, zoo ya know have family outings. I am down. as long as we can do it together. My daughter asked if she can go by her grandma idk. I wanna do something with dh romantic since he missed my bday and vday. I am still trying to decide what we will do. Well my hot cocoa is calling me and so is my RWOA. Ttyl smooches
Lucy S. likes this.

Last edited by swtneka; February 20th, 2014 at 09:53 PM.
February 25th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Cd24

I am guessing I am 4/5 dpo so I am guessing that af wont show her head til next week. That means that af will be down when hubby comes home and he will not like that. shux I don't like that. I miss my dh and cant w8 to spend some quality time with him. I don't think he will be home when I ovulate. I haven't been feeling well these past few days. I have been so short of breath that I am 99% sure I will be on oxygen by next month. I am even contemplating going to the hospital cuz its been at its worse today. I hate feeling this way. I am thinking that I wont be able to carry a baby if I keep feeling this way. Especially if my oxygen level is dropping which means that my organs are not getting enough oxygen which means if I get preg the baby wont get oxygen. I am thinking about asking my sil and see if she would carry our baby. I think she would but she is thinking about moving to florida so that wouldn't be a good idea. I still have my sisters but I want somebody that will be in the same state as me but I know beggers cant be choosers. I have to go get my kids from karate. ttyl smooches
Lucy S. likes this.

February 27th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Cd 26 7/8 dpo

Well no symptoms to report as I know I am not preg cuz dh was not home during my fertile time but its nice to not have af on my back right now. I am guessing she will be here this weekend but I am crossing my fingers that she don't show her face cuz I would love a longer lp. I am thinking that I am going to go do my fertility massage and fertility acupuncture on Friday. I wont be able to do the following week cuz we are going to Florida but maybe I can do it that weekend. I cant w8 to do this family vacation next week cuz we haven't done anything together as a family since dh started working offshore. This is the first time he will be home when the kids will be off as well My niece birthday is tomorrow she will be 5 but her bday party is today so I am on my way. I just finished reading a jm buddy blog. she is doing ivf and its her 3rd try and I am praying that this is her rainbow. She really deserve this. Well ttly smooches
Lucy S. likes this.

March 1st, 2014, 01:40 PM
cd 28 11/10 dpo

Well again no symptoms to report. I am not cramping to say af is suppose to be showing her face any minute now. No kind of pms at all. except the craving choc but that might be me being greedy. Hubby is home YAY! I have a bad yeast infection from the meds I am on so we couldn't do the nasty lol but he didn't complain. I told him I feel bad for him cuz after this is over af is coming so its going to be a minute but I will make up for it when the time comes. I am suppose to call and email my masseuse and acupuncturist when she shows to plan my next appointment. I hope she comes this weekend but having a longer lp is wonderful. That is if she decides not to come today at least. I don't really know when I ovulated. I just know I got a pos opk on cd 17. from charting in the past. I ovulate the day of the positive so that would put me at 11 dpo which mean she might show up today or tomorrow if I ovulated cd 18 the next day. We shall c.... ttyl smooches
Lucy S. likes this.

March 3rd, 2014, 06:38 PM
CD 1 or 2 Well af came last night around 9pm. I was told anything after 5pm isn't considered a full day of af. I didn't really get a flow until after midnight. I need to call n make an appt with my masseuse and acupuncturist. I didn't do it today cuz I wasn't feeling well. I'm still not feeling well but doing much better than b4. Well ttyl... smooches...
Lucy S. likes this.

March 6th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Cd 4 Well today I went and seen my acupuncturist. It was quite painful too. I never felt the needles but I felt it in my forehead and my foot. I even bled after she took them out. Idk if it was cuz I was on my period or if it was cuz I was so anxious and running. We went got maitence on our van for our trip and one of the problems was the gas gauge. Well they told us it was fixed and we went riding to Jackson, bout hour and half away and the car ran out of gas on us telling us we had a half of tank of gas and I was running late for my appt. She was bout to get off but she told me she would squeeze me in. So I was so anxious and ran all the way from the parking lot to the office and she says that is prob why I was bleeding cuz my blood was pumping. Over all it was a good visit. Except my dh kept talking to me through out the whole session. I wont be taking him next time, but if I do he will w8 in the lobby. My masseuse called me to see where I was in my cycle and if I wanted to make an appt for Friday. I told her I was going out of town for a week and will schedule one when I get home. I have so much stuff to do for this vacation. We have spent so much money its ridiculous. and were not finish spending is the bad part. I am hoping that I ovulate while I am on vacation b4 dh leaves. Well I doubt I will be on for about a week.. so ttyl smooches
Lucy S. likes this.

March 6th, 2014, 11:16 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
praying hard for you mama
swtneka and Jakaira s Mom like this.
March 13th, 2014, 12:30 PM
cd 13 Lucy thanks for stopping by and I am so happy about your pregnancy and cant w8 to read the update on your u/s even though u haven't said when that is. I will be stalking... and next time u visit please don't hide your siggy. I love to know where u r n your pregnancy! well as u can c I am back from my vacay and I had a blast. I really enjoyed the time with my family. As for my cycle I had plenty of ewcm but opk was neg. I started getting ewcm as soon as af left the building. that never happened b4. I am still getting it but haven't had much today. Dh and I have had made up for lost times and had some good QT. I have even had some pinching in my ovaries but the opk I took was negative so I am thinking that I didn't ovulate yet. Dh leaves tomorrow and I am sad. I have a acupuncture appt Tuesday cd 16. I probably will ovulate than.. we shall c.... I have been eating like a pig lately so I said when dh leaves I am going to cut somethings out of my diet. I know I had to of gained at least 7-10lbs in the last 2 weeks since dh been home. Whenever he is home I eat what he eat and he eats a lot!!! We go to restuarants and fast food places at least 4x out the week. Sometimes more than once in a day. He tries to make up from when he is gone for the month cuz out there they don't have all the goodies that he want. Well I guess I will update when I get that + opk. TTYL smooches....

March 15th, 2014, 12:46 PM
CD 13 Well I got my + opk yesterday. by late last night the surge was gone but I was doing some serious cramping. idk how I feel towards being optimistic about this cycle. I know dh and I dtd on CD 11 from 11pm to a Lil after midnight so I'm hoping his eggies stayed strong and I have a healthy mature egg was waiting for them cuz dh left for work the morning of cd12... I'm debating on if I'm going to use my progesterone after 3dpo r just w8 to see what my cycle going to do cuz I honestly don't think it's our cycle. well ttyl smooches.

Last edited by swtneka; March 15th, 2014 at 12:48 PM.
March 20th, 2014, 06:31 PM
cd 18 5/6 dpo No symptoms to report except burning nipples. They don't hurt as much as they did yesterday but they still hurt. idk if its cuz of the fertility tea I am taking but the only thing is in that is red clover leaf tea and red raspberry so idk y this would be messing with my hormones but whatever. I went to see my lung dr today and he finally agreed to put me on oxygen. I am only to use when exerting myself. Well my laptop bout to die.... ttyl smooches

March 20th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Eta: I had a gush of creamy cm. I had so much I thought it was the start of af. I was thinking af can't be here this early. nothing more to report.

March 21st, 2014, 12:20 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
I have everything crossed for you!!
swtneka likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

March 21st, 2014, 07:09 PM
CD 19

Only thing to report besides burning nipples off n on is cramping. Especially if I empty my bladder or making a bowel movement. Nothing more to report ttyl smooches

Last edited by swtneka; March 21st, 2014 at 08:36 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search