~ * ~ Barb's Journal (herewego) ~ * ~

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Herewego's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Journal.. Well I guess I need to let you know that this baby didnt make it I had a natural miscarriage on Dec. 4th at 7wks 6 days. Baby measured to date and had a great heart beat, but I had bleeding that I just couldn't get under control. Not sure why it happened? Probably these old eggs of mine I don't feel old! Well, I at least "had" come to terms with the fact that I was done having children... but now, I feel that there is unfinished business, an emtpiness that I will strive to fill. Isn't it odd how miscarriage does this to you?

Anyway, just waiting for the HCG to reach zero so I can figure out what to do next... Strange though... Although still spotting some, I would swear that I'm having ovulation pains tonight! UGH!

Beta 11/10/10 cd30 - 404
Beta 11/12/10 cd32 - 1070
Heartbeat @ 6wks 2days - 116(meas. 6wks 1day)
Heartbeat @ 7wks 2days - very strong per OB
Heartbeat @ 7wks 4days - 128(meas. 7wks 3days)
Miscarriage @ 7wks 6days Due to SCH 12/04/10)

Last edited by Herewego; June 5th, 2011 at 01:50 AM.
December 15th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so so so sorry about your loss... I had my 3rd miscarriage this past Nov 16th so i know how it feels to want a baby even more!!!!!!
I am praying that your next pregnancy is your sticky one.
This is Nayomi by the way.
December 25th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Thank you Nayomi, and I'm so sorry for your losses. It just doesn't get any easier with multiple losses does it? :{ You would think it would.. but UGH! I wish the very best for you and that 2011 will be a great year for all of us that have suffered losses in 2010!

Oh Journal... I buried our little one yesterday on Christmas Eve day under our big evergreen tree. I did it all alone as I was mad at DH (which is not a normal occurrance) but I was really feeling sad and took some of that out on DH. And, I for some reason chose to do this right before our Christmas Eve candle light service at church.
Well, I'm hoping that it will help to bring some closure for me .. it's been 3wks today since I lost the baby. It was really hard to bury my precious tiny one in the cold ground.. but I did find a small decorative wooden box and put in a bible, little white cross and Pooh receiving blanket to give me more of a sense of peace about doing what had to be done. UGH!

I'm so sorry if anyone reads this journal entry and finds it hard to read, but I need to vent my feelings about this m/c here ... I don't talk to my family or DH about it. Christmas is a time for joy, not sorrow so I keep it to myself and cry in private every now and then.

Til next time journal... thank you for being here!!
December 26th, 2010, 04:09 AM
Again sorry for what you went through and burying your little one
one day before Christmas. Our little ones are playing in Heaven.
I also felt blue this Christmas but I am praying that we all will have much to celebrate in 2011 and that 2010 will someday be a distant memory.
June 5th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Hello again Journal! Well, DH and I had a wonderful time in NYC and in the Virgin Islands the past two weeks. Was very surprised to get a BFP on the cruise ship on our way back to the East Coast. Oo Sadly, I didn't even make it long enough to schedule and appointment with the OB. Positive test on May 29th after being one day late for AF... then started bleeding on June 2nd. Still with a postive HPT. But today, June 4th, still light bleeding and cramps and my first Neg. HPT.

I will meet this little one in heaven one day... along with the other two losses.

My age is definitely a factor, but am leaving it all in God's hands. I'm no longer temping or even charting much on FF.. but I'm so thankful for the boards here on JustMommies!

Until next time Journal...
July 16th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Hello Journal! Well, sadly today is my due date for my baby I lost in December I've thought often of this baby and so, so sad that he/she was lost. Such a beautiful heartbeat on that screen and I will treasure each time that I got to see my baby.

Although you were so very tiny and only weeks in gestation, I loved you ever so much. Buried under the evergreen tree with a receiving blanket, small white bible inside a beautiful wooden box... I know your tiny self is near.. you will be forever in my heart and it aches that I should be holding you now in my arms.

One miscarriage since then, hopefully no more. Three of my babies are with the Heavenly Father now and I know they are loved and waiting for me there.
March 16th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Hello Journal! No new news to report. Just wishing I wasn't awaiting my 46th bday in a few months... knowing that another baby is probably not going to happen. It's been so tough to realize that I'm getting older! It's an odd thing.. your body grows older, you mature in thoughts, but really you are the same person inside that you were when you were 8 years old! I've had no BFP's since the Cruise in May 2011, as DH and Gracie and I went this year in Jan, I'd hoped maybe the sea air would help again, but no such luck. DH is campaigning for re-election for his position of Sheriff in our county, so he would probably assume we be done having children as he will be 52 this May! WOW! I don't feel like we are old and the DH can practically get the senior menus at the resaurants now?? Yikes! Till next time journal Thanks for being here and letting me ramble! God please have your hand on our lives and our future!
April 21st, 2014, 10:18 PM
Long time no see Journal! No BFP's for me, but I haven't been trying either. I'm 47 years old and still have a regular cycle, but life is moving forward so quickly, that my age is catching up with me a bit? lol Thinking of retirement and travel. My daughter, who is 26, got her first BFP last Thursday! So happy for her and am praying that God have His hand on this precious baby. She tested positive at one day late (not sure of OD, but she was CD 29 at BFP) my concern for her is that her fist test was faint on a First Response Early... but now at CD 33 the test is the same color and not darkening at all. I pray for a miracle and that her HCG is rising and that this little one is just stubborn and taking it's own sweet time in fully attaching...

Well... it's been a long time old friend.. thank you for still being here~!
April 22nd, 2014, 02:42 PM
HI I remember you !!!!! This is Nayomi.
May 6th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Hi Nayomi!! It's nice to hear from you and hope all is going well for you?

Well, Journal, my first grandchild that would have been due on Christmas Eve 2014 didn't make it as my daughter miscarried late last month. My daughter is such a brave and optimistic young woman and I'm so proud of her!! I pray that God bless her and her DH with a new baby very soon.

So... I'll be 48 in Sept this year and still having very regular cycles and am relatively healthy. (it's much harder to lose weight at this age - and a little arthritis has found me, but other wise no problems.. yet! lol) Anyway Journal, I don't know if it was my daughter's BFP or mental for me... but I really think I had an early pregnancy this month? Enough to where I tested for the 1st time in about 2 years and I was a bit surprised to get a BFN... I do believe I had a very early loss. I have been pregnant 8 times (5 healthy babies) and I know my body. Today I "think" AF is here (2 days late) but extremely light so we'll see what happens tomorrow. It's in God's hands what ever is in store... I truly and whole heartedly believe that. A baby that is given to me (no matter what my age) is welcome and loved beyond measure. So, I'm at peace with what ever happens

Just a quick update Journal.. and again....thanks for being here!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search