~ * ~ Barb's Journal (herewego) ~ * ~

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Herewego's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been meaning to start this for quite some time now. This month my TTC journey has been a roller coaster.

Last edited by Herewego; May 6th, 2014 at 09:04 PM.
August 18th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Well I'm 12 DPO today and didnt test this morning or yesterday morning. There was a still a very faint line on the 10 day test .. but I really dont think that it stuck this month. Chemical Pregnancy? I also thought it was odd to get the BFP at just 7 DPO.. and then I read on POAS.com that it is common to get such an early positive with twins or Downs Syndrome. So.. who knows. Maybe I am just flat out to old to be doing this? I dont feel to old!

AF should be here by Sunday... so I guess I'll just hold out til Monday and then retest if she hasnt shown. I wonder how much worse AF will be, if any, since I got the BFP's???

Today, I'll buy a couple more $ Tree tests and have them here just in case. The bad, sharp back pains that I had yesterday and the day before haven't bothered me yet today.. so hopefully I'm done with that.
September 1st, 2006, 09:58 PM
Well I havent charted at all this cycle. I should O' tomorrow on my 40th (UGH!!) birthday. I have said that my goal was to become pg again before this year is over.. aaaand it appears that I did accomplish that last month. At least chemically speaking. Hmmmm .. I should probably let my Dr know what had happened.
Well.. I'll probably start temping again tomorrow morning.. I'm sure that it will rise then or Sunday.

September 12th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Okay, well I am 11 DPO today.. and I am sooooooooooo frustrated with these tests! Last month I had the chemical + and then a BFN afterall. Well I tested early (8DPO this month) and it was neg... but today at 11 DPO it is faintly positive.. 2 of them! UGH! I will try to get a decent picture to post for my journal. I dont know what to expect .. just that I should have a visit from AF tomorrow or the next day.
September 22nd, 2006, 10:32 PM
Well, my due date is coming up very soon and its been tricky keeping my mind off of it.. But.. at least we've sold our house and are now looking forward to the next part of our lives in our new home.

Holy Cow does my lower back hurt tonight! I must be musterin' up one heck of an egg.. eh? lol Anyway.. hopefully God will remember me this month and it will work for us.

Hmmmm .. I guess I've slacked on posting pictures here.. I'll have to update that very soon.

Okay journal... til next time!

me
October 12th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Well we did iT!!! YAY! I found out on Oct. 10th.. just 8 days past my old due date. I am so happy and will keep a positive attitude about this baby staying healthy! Lots of prayers too!

I'll post pics of my BFP just as soon as I get my camera back from DD Sarah
Libby22 likes this.
February 5th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Hiya Journal! It's been a while! Well, just wanted to keep in touch and let you know that all is well. I am just starting my 22nd week and we know that we are having a girl. I see that I never did get the BFP pics posted.. well, I'll try to post an u/s pic soon.

We did find out at the 18wk u/s that it showed a Choroid Plexus Cyst on the brain.. but the Genetics counselor and OB say "Not to worry" no other signs of Trisomy 18 or Edwards Syndrome. YAY!
June 14th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Hey Journal! Just a note to say that I am only a few short days away from my due date! YAY! Never thought I'd actually see this day.. I am soo excited and am praying for a healthy baby girl. I have a couple of u/s pics to post too.

These u/s pics are from Jan. 2007

This one is from April 2007

These 2 are May 2007

The next pics will be of her on the outside!! YAY!
June 28th, 2007, 10:00 PM
YAY!! She's HERE!!

Grace Olivia was born June 20th at 2:42pm! She weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 20 1/2" long. God has truely blessed us and I am so very thankful!
August 15th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Hey journal! Well, went in for my 6wk post partum (okay, okay, it was actually 7wks 5days.. but who's counting, right?) The OB says if I think I may want another baby to start trying! Hmmmmm a lot of thinking to do! I'll keep ya posted!
June 1st, 2008, 01:23 PM
Heya Journal! I can't believe that it's been nearly 2 years since my first entry. So, have I decided to TTC again?? Hmmmmmm, maybe! But if so, I'd better hurry, theres no time to waste! Not even a little bit.
September 28th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Hiya again Journal! Well, I havent been able to log-in as Herewego ever since all the changes were made on here Oh well... I can still post as barb1966. No real news... Grace turned TWO in June! Sheeeesh! time has flown!~

Now TTC again at 43! Yikes.. God will really have to put his hand on this if I'm to have another baby!
September 29th, 2009, 09:37 AM
mommy_2_ava_1109's Avatar Mommy to Ava & Jack
I wish you the best! Your daughter is so gorgeous!!!
September 29th, 2009, 04:28 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
Im 28 and to see you were in your 40's when you had your daughter....gives me hope...I pray for you another baby soon

February 6th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Hey Journal! Well, no new news to report other than No BFP since Grace was born in June 2007. Unbelievable! The time has flown by and so has my age. Stupid AMA!! This may not happenn again for me... I will be 44 in Sept. But, I am leaving it in God's hands and finding it a little difficult to give him complete control over this. I need to be at peace with whatever he has in store for me.

Mommy to Ava.. Thank you for the compliment on our daughter Grace. She is such a special little girl! These pictures are old and I REALLY need to update them as she will be 3 in June! ACK!! lol I wish you the very best in your TTC journey!

Nayomi... I had 4 children by the time I was 24. Got married at 18 and started our family right away. No problems TTC back then! hahahah.. well as my peers were busy doing the same thing, they were also busy getting vasectomies and tubals. But, I just knew that some day I may want another child. I thank God everyday that I didn't do anything permanant for contraceptive when I was younger. You have plenty of time.. keep trying! I used Pre-seed, Vitex, and baby aspirin when I conceived my daughter. Good Luck to you!!
February 7th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome back!! If you are back that is...I didnt realize who you were til I read my post right before your last one.....ok so that is cool to know that you have 4 children or 5? how old are all of them??? I relate to the part in your journal entry what you said about leaving it in God's hands and needing to be at peace at whatever he has in store for you.... I have too come to that place in my life. Did your daughter ever hit her terrible 2's?

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Their ages in Sept!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 6
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 6 month old Lillian 1 mos!

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
November 13th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Hello Journal! Long time, no see. Well, just wanted to come by to say that, after it's been 3 1/2yrs since Grace has been born that I came across this the other day on CD 30. Odd! After charting on FF for all of this time. I became a POASaholic and just last month as I had come to terms with my age and the fact that I was so thankful for the children God has given us... and that I needed to be content with what we had.

I was so surprised! I'm now 44 yrs old and waiting day to day to see what God has in store for us.

1st Beta cd30 11/10/10 - 404
2nd Beta cd32 11/12/10 - 1070
November 13th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your bfp I just got mine as well....are you coming to the July ddc??? what is your due date?
November 14th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Congratulations to you!! I'm due July 18th(so far anyway) I plan to join the ddc.. see you there! )
November 16th, 2010, 12:57 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Congrats on your BFP!!!! Your daughter is beautiful!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search