LadieBug (Rachel) & Zaney (Lee)

Inside the Candy Castle

A place for DDBs to chit and chat!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inside the Candy Castle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Hello Buddy!!!
I sent you a PM this morning, we can continue our chats there, or here. Just wanted to start us our own little thread!
October 11th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Veteran
Hi! How are you? Not much going on here... I have my monthly appointment later this morning, that always makes me happy for some reason. After that I might try to go out and find some maternity jeans, wish me luck on that, lol. It's nice to see a whole sunny day here, heh? It's been so blah it's making me feel blah too.

I like this thread, seeing my name on something makes me feel important

October 11th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Host of March '10 PR
Check out old navy- I went to the one by you because they have the maternity section. I've never bought old navy jeans before, but the price was right! It felt so nice to put on jeans again, it feels like I've been living in sweats and yoga pants! I also splurged on two tops at motherhood maternity. Yikes that place is pricey!!!!
DD1 was so happy to see the sun this morning. Hopefully it stays for the weekend.
October 11th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Veteran
LOL, I'm eating some lunch now before I head off to Evergreen. I plan on hitting up Old Navy & Destination Maternity. I need some long sleeve tees too, so I'll prolly get Old Navy jeans and get some tops at DM. I got a $50 gift card for my birthday and since then I've gone there twice, but came out with nothing. Now I'm big enough to actually need stuff so hopefully I have some luck.

My appointment was good, man shiz got REAL! I go in every 2 weeks now that I'm entering trimester 3 and they gave me registration paperwork for the hospital! Time is really flying by now... I should really start on the nursery. Oh yeah, and our kitchen is still pretty much gutted. Driving. Me. Crazy.

Also got good news regarding my last growth scan, Quinn was in the 65th percentile for how far along we were, which makes me SO happy. That is better than average, wonky cord insertion or not!!!! LOL, I never would have thought 5 or 6 months ago that I would be wishing for a large baby, that would have just seemed crazy, now the bigger, the better in my view. Funny how I already care more about her than my own vagina.

I loved the pic of your daughter at the Harwinton Fair you posted on FB, she's such a happy looking little doll.

Oh yeah, since you happen to be a cohost, can you PM me the password to the private room? I'm pretty sure I have met the requirements.

I hope you have a great day!!

October 11th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Good luck with the maternity shopping! Glad the appt. went well. Time is really flying. I go for my glucose test tomorrow, they gave me a 2 week window to go within and I put it off til the last day. I'm actually looking forward to an hour of peace to read a magazine or whatever in the waiting room
Ohh how life changes when you become a mom! hehe
DD1 is such a happy girl and was such an easy baby. We can only hope this little girl will be just as happy-go-lucky as her sister, that would be wonderful. But DH and I always joked our next child would get us back for how easy the first was.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search