Kelsey (sawyers_mommy) && Wendy (WENDYLL22)

Inside the Candy Castle

A place for DDBs to chit and chat!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By WENDYLL22
  • 1 Post By Sawyers_Mommy
  • 1 Post By WENDYLL22
  • 1 Post By WENDYLL22
  • 1 Post By Sawyers_Mommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inside the Candy Castle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
HI! Thought I'd start us a thread How are things going? Don't see you post much anymore!
October 29th, 2012, 12:24 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh..I just got a message about there being a thread for us to chat! I just figured it was meant for PMs and outside contact. HAHA.
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

October 29th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Lol its okay!!

How have you been doin?
October 30th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Getting over a cold. Feeling much better than a few days ago. I saw you posted on FB that it was snowing! I would love to see some snow. I couldn't remember where you said you were currently living. HA. My husband's aunt and uncle live in Maggie Valley where they got some decent snow. Anywho...working the day away. I took Madison in to school today because she was trying to do some gymnastics last night and said she was ready to show the kids at school her bandaids from her IVs. I need to bottle her energy.

October 30th, 2012, 11:10 AM
We're near Asheville, we got some on the trees and cars but not too much. I heard some areas near by got 4-5in on the ground though!!

Glad Madison is feeling better! I seen a post about her needing to have surgery but I can't remember what it was for and I kept forgetting to stop in and post on that thread.
WENDYLL22 likes this.
October 31st, 2012, 01:13 PM
Yep! She had tubes put in both ears and her adenoids removed. She was a trooper and up and at em after a three hour nap! HAHA. She did have some upset stomach from the meds but did well overall.

November 12th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Hey girl...just wanted to check in and see how things were going. I can't believe we are already having some DDC mommies with preterm issues. I hope we both make it to term!! Let me know how things are..

oh- how is Sawyer doing with all the allergy testing? Anything suspicious?

November 12th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Hey! Sorry I keep forgetting about this thread!

Sawyers doing good. You know the hive like rash I said he breaks out with every time he gets sick past like 8 months? Well hes had a pretty nasty cold for over a week now. Still has a runny nose and is starting to get a little cough at night but he has YET to break out in that rash. I expected it to come on by the 2nd day of this cold but it hasn't and I'm wondering if its because hes not had anything with egg in it? I know that sounds weird and really don't make sense, but thought it was odd. Maybe some how the only allergic reaction to eggs he has is he breaks out when hes sick? lol I have no idea.

I can't believe we've had so many babies born or trying to come this past weekend!!! I would love to go early (like 37wks early) but not THAT early! I'm glad all the little ones seem to be doing good so far though. Yesterday I had two nasty BH exactly 10min apart that hurt like the dickens but I only had those two and then they stopped think goodness
November 15th, 2012, 01:11 PM
poor baby. I know it stinks seeing him sick! I bet it is the eggs too. Alergies are funny. It can be one thing and not the other and you would think because they are related they would all cause the rash. I hope he doesn't get one again.
As for these early birds, sheesh, I have a panic attack when I see another thread started about someone going to L&D. I hope we both make it to 37 weeks and then suddenly go into labor and breeze right through!! I am not sure if I provided my number for texted..I think I remember you saying you didn't currently have a cell. My number just in case is 910-358-5987...I have JM always going on there so I will be sure to see a PM if not!!

November 19th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Yeah I don't have a cell. We were in a tough money situation this time last year so had to let them go and just never got another one. We personally like it that way lol. We have been meaning to get a prepaid one for emergencies and such so if we ever get around to it I'll give you my number so you can text me whenever you need too. For now though I'll be sure to PM you if I need you to update
November 20th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Not a problem at all. I am right there with ya on getting rid of something (phone, or we did away with cable) and letting it ride. Sometimes I wonder why we didn't do it sooner. I will make sure to post on the main board regardless just in case. I know sometimes in a rush and all it can be tough to post to multiple threads. Hope your weekend went well and baby is good. Oh...did you participate in the virtual shower? Just curious if so, had you had trouble with keeping your gift unopened. Mine just keeps staring me in the face, saying, "OPEN ME" :/

November 22nd, 2012, 12:29 PM
Just wanted to wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving. Seems we actually have some decent weather here in our state!!

November 22nd, 2012, 05:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!! I was a pretty day! And warm too!!

Welllll.........my present was opened the day I got it ssshh but I am waiting to share what it is until our shower
November 23rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
HAHA..mine is hidden. It's a good thing because I would have opened it too!

November 26th, 2012, 07:34 PM
LOL yeah there was no wayy I was holding out haha

I can't wait to see what everyone got!
January 2nd, 2013, 12:09 PM
Hey!!! Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing these last few days??

January 3rd, 2013, 11:31 AM
I'm doing pretty good. Sleepy alot but I think thats more so the fact I'm not sleeping to well at night along with normal pregnancy tiredness. Other than that though I'm doing great really. Waddling alot more too lol.

How is Latham doing? Does Madison love being a big sister? That picture you posted on FB is so cute of her feeding him
WENDYLL22 likes this.
January 3rd, 2013, 03:46 PM
I know I know. It is amazing though how much changing your body will do the first few days after delivery, the waddles go away and you are still tired but it is a different tired. I hope you have an easy delivery and hopefully I can keep this updated for you. I love that pic too..that was really the first time she showed any real attention to him. He doesn't keep her attention long!! She loves him though and sneaks in moments here in there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search