---------->November chit chat thread

Forum: Moms of Boys

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Boys LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2012, 06:34 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Thought we'd try this out this month - just a random chit chat thread, whatever you feel like saying or posting!

Facebook
November 3rd, 2012, 05:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mom got a new house and sold her old house. I'm not liking the new one even tho she loves it which could be due to her getting moved in on Halloween and my Aunt wanted to get back there to help instead of waiting for Brendan to get all ready. Plus, I'm like whats the hurry of me needing to see it right away especially on Halloween as it's hers forever now .

November 5th, 2012, 09:35 AM
That stinks that you were rushed on Halloween!

I'm on here because I'm avoiding housework lol. I have some laundry to do and the cat box needs changed (ick!) and the kids did a number on the playroom but I think I'll make them clean it when they get home.

Facebook
November 5th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep it did stink. IMO if I was going to invite people to see the new house I would rather have it looked more like lived in as when we went on Sun more lived in as bedrooms were set up and bathrooms were set up so why couldn't it wait til Sun for us to see the place for first time. When I first saw it it was like how I could think of being angry at my Aunt,my phone,and trick or treat bag being forgotten.

I have to do housework but no energy to do it as the chicken we had last nite was too much seasoning made me a bit sick

November 8th, 2012, 06:22 AM
It's COLD out!! I don't like it!

Facebook
November 9th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
bronchitis week for Brendan,

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search