Speaking of hair...

Forum: Moms of Boys

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Boys LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
How do you feel about medium - long hair on boys?

Is it something you would let your boys do or something you don't really care either way? Or a NO?

My oldest is growing his hair out, he's kind of going for something like this -

I won't lie, I'm not fond of it but I guess he's old enough to decide how he wants to look now.

Facebook
February 6th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was letting Brendan grow his hair out but I thought it was pretty messy looking as I thought he needed a better long hair look that wasn't messy looking as once his hair grew it was pretty thick and made him look more older that way.

On others I am like when some thick hair or long hair on boys make them look like girls believe me with the way of their face as I would even wonder if that kid was a boy when they looked like a girl even called a young boy a girl one time when he had such wavy hair and the way his face was so girl like so I'm like going that should not be allowed on their kids to have long hair.

February 7th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
I have seen a lot of those around here! When you can't tell if they're a boy or girl, that's when I'd really have an issue. We went out for dinner a while back and the family behind us had 3 kids - 2 were obviously girls but the 3rd one had incredibly short hair and with the way he/she was dressed and the face... I honestly couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl!

Facebook
February 7th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I should have had long hair as a kid but Mom wanted to cut my hair short and the clothes she got for me were so Ugly!

That happened after my dad died then to top it off she would gel my hair or either give me homemade perms.

When I had so short hair a lot of people thought I was a boy it was so awful to go around looking like that.

February 16th, 2013, 09:47 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am not a fan of long hair on boys at all..

Xander needs a haircut right now and it is at the longest I will allow it is below the ears and all.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search