Your Boys~~Chat Thread

Forum: Moms of Boys

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Boys LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2014, 10:51 AM
kolbysmom's Avatar Ready For Spring!
Send a message via Yahoo to kolbysmom
How are they doing?

Are they playing any sports this Spring?

How's school going for the ones old enough?

Any developmental milestones you want to share?

Anything boys! Share here!!

Come Join the Fun Over at Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies
If You've Got Boys, Stop by the Moms of Boys board!

March 26th, 2014, 01:06 PM
rachelc0's Avatar 2 sons, 3 angel babies
Kale & Keegan are both doing very well. Kale will be done with preschool for the year, in a few months, so we are contemplating signing him up for karate for a half hour a week. he is also very excited about having a new little brother and he keeps asking me things like "what is he going to look like" and "i'll help change diapers". we also have the official word that kindergarden starts September 2015 and he seriously can't wait. he wants to walk to school or ride his bike, and have lots of homework. i feel like i should be recording those convos, that way in his teenage years, i can tell him he liked doing homework and helping dad mow the lawn.

Keegan is also doing well. still has diarrhea that is undetermined (it's been 3.5 mo and the docs have no answer for us). next week he is being seen by a pediactric gastrointerologyst four towns over so hopefully they can shed a little light on the issue. i'm hoping it's nothing serious like celiac or crohns, but we're trying to stay positive. he also loves babies and i know this because when he spots one in the store or mall he runs right to them and starts touching them; their face, heads, etc. i get so embarassed because if some random toddler ran up and touched my baby, i would probably be angry, but so far the moms have seemed like good sports and don't instantly flip out.

10/06/2008 - Miscarriage @ 6wks
12/08/2009 - Healthy Baby Boy
11/02/2011 - Healthy Baby Boy
06/09/2014 - Stillborn @ 39wks 6days
08/09/2014 - Miscarriage @ 5wks
09/03/2014 - Chemical Pregnancy
March 28th, 2014, 03:30 PM
I love that Kale is excited about being a big brother again! And homework!! Oh, that's one 'want' that won't last. lol! How will he get to school once it starts? I hope the GI doc can figure out what's going on with poor Keegan. How often is he going?

March 31st, 2014, 02:55 PM
Well, I guess Riley didn't want to play baseball this year. We bought him a new backpack and I found the registration form in his old backpack in a pocket that we never look in. And Kolby never did have an interest in baseball.

April 1st, 2014, 07:19 AM
rachelc0's Avatar 2 sons, 3 angel babies
because his preschool is the next town over (about 15min from our house) we drive him every day. or his daycare is in that same town (that's why we chose that school) so his daycare provider may let him walk with the big kids or drive him. he gets to walk on thursday while we're seeing the GI and he is so excited.

Keegan i swear has been seen by almost every single doctor at our local clinic, its crazy. we've taken him to urgent care, we've seen our primary, our primary referred us to the pediatrition, who now referred us to the GI. it's become normal for Keegan to just have a "yucky tummy" then "poopy". it's sad because he has now began telling us right after his tummy hurts, that he needs a diaper change (when he hasn't even gone number 2 yet). he is ready for potty training, but i told DH we really need to figure out his stomach problems first before we can start.

10/06/2008 - Miscarriage @ 6wks
12/08/2009 - Healthy Baby Boy
11/02/2011 - Healthy Baby Boy
06/09/2014 - Stillborn @ 39wks 6days
08/09/2014 - Miscarriage @ 5wks
09/03/2014 - Chemical Pregnancy
April 7th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Poor thing. KUP as you can.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search