What's for lunch?

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By BeachMum
  • 1 Post By Kiam
  • 1 Post By chessalove
  • 1 Post By Mandamail88
  • 1 Post By lavanya2be
  • 1 Post By BeachMum

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm at work right now and I'd really like to have something healthy for lunch. I haven't really been hungry and nothing sounds very good to me. Yesterday, I had a healthy salad for lunch, but last night I had french fries for dinner. I know- horrible! But I couldn't think of anything that sounded good. I'm thinking about having a beet salad for lunch, but am looking for better ideas.

What are you having?

Last edited by Krisnina; October 30th, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
October 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today I had some chicken bites, grapes and pretzels. And then a couple of hours later, a bowl of cereal
Krisnina likes this.

October 30th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Kiam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had tomato and avocado on rye crackers, a mango and a tub of soy yoghurt (lactose intolerant)
Krisnina likes this.

October 30th, 2012, 02:37 PM
chessalove's Avatar Love my little family
I had four pieces of cheese ravioli (no sauce, I eat them plain), mandarin oranges, grapes, yogurt and granola, a turkey burger with a side of mac and cheese, and my hubby and i just juiced some fruits and veggies. I am stuffed now but could not seem to be satisfied all day long!
Krisnina likes this.
October 30th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Mandamail88's Avatar Super Mommy
I had a chipotle burrito bowl. Lol. The optometrist office I work at is right next door, so I eat it at least twice a week. Today it made me really sick though bad bad diarrhea I hope I'm not going to be sensitive to it because it's so stinking delicious
Krisnina likes this.

Adam & Amanda
Our First
July 8, 2013

October 30th, 2012, 04:26 PM
what about an avocado sandwich?
chessalove likes this.
October 30th, 2012, 06:15 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Man I'm just HUNGRRRRRRRRRY all day long. I just ate dinner an hour ago and hungry again. I'm sooo not a snacker so it's hard for me to keep snacking, but I'm doing my best
chessalove likes this.

October 30th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Regular
i'm pretty consistently hungry, even just an hour or so after a meal! they way i've always read and what my doc told me last time was for the first trimester, eat what sounds good and you can keep down. you will still have 6 whole months to eat healthier when your stomach isn't constantly churning

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search