Made my first appointmet

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2012, 01:37 PM
NoahandLola's Mommy
I called to make my first appointment. My doctor doesn't see patients until 8 weeks unless there is a problem. So my appointment is the Tuesday after thanksgiving.

October 30th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Veteran
Same here. I made my first appt. yesterday and it will be November 28. I'll get my first ultrasound that day too!

Dylan Thomas - born into Heaven 2/7/09
Vivian Noelle - 12/17/09
Faith Caroline - 6/26/13
October 30th, 2012, 04:01 PM
NoahandLola's Mommy
That is exciting that you will get an ultrasounds. The first visit will be the only day that I do not get an ultrasound. My doctor does a short ultrasounds instead of doppler at every visit besides the first.

October 30th, 2012, 04:15 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Congrats!!!! I don't know when my first real appointment is. I go for my second beta tomorrow and will talk to the midwives at the practice, but I don't think they will do anything other than that.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
October 30th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Mandamail88's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay for appointments. My first is next Tuesday for a "history" appointment. Not really sue what that involves since I've had an annual exam at this same practice since I was 13. She said we'd schedule out my next appointments and ultrasound at that visit.

Adam & Amanda
Our First
July 8, 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search