Let the exhaustion begin!

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tela

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2012, 03:35 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Holy cow, I totally forgot how tired I was last pregnancy very early on. I nearly fell asleep at work today and when I got home this afternoon, I went for a short run, made a lazy dinner and am ready for bed now at 6:30. I am trying to convince my 5 year old that he wants to go to bed early so I can go right along with him.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
October 30th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Mandamail88's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been sooooo sleepy. This afternoon at work I almost fell over. Texted DH and suggested bob Evans for dinner. Lol

Adam & Amanda
Our First
July 8, 2013

October 30th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean, I have been wanting to doze all day today. Heck, I'm almost too tired to finish this p.........zzzzzzzzzzzzz

October 30th, 2012, 05:06 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol this is hilarious! That was actually my first sign. A day or two before I got my BFP I took a nap during the time the kids were asleep. I was exhausted and didn't really know why. I'm still super tired but now my hunger has kicked in full speed. I'm starving every couple hours and feel sick as ever if I do not eat. I never get morning sickness or anything. Just feel crappy if I go without food for too long. I definitely feel pregnant and had I not taken a test by now I would have known anyway.

October 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm dragging and sooooooooooooooooooooo tired all the time too. Dh came home at lunch and let me take a nap and I still wanted to take another one this afternoon. YAWN!

October 30th, 2012, 06:57 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm exhausted! My husband has been great at entertaining Tegan in the evening. I desperately want to take a day off work and just sleep all day long!!
October 30th, 2012, 08:42 PM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The more the days pass, the more tired I feel. I try to take a nap before my husband has to go to work, but I hate missing out on time I could have spent with him. I only get to see him about 2hours a day on the nights he works. To top it off he works 11hour shifts on night shift 4 to 6days a week. If I don't take a small nap I feel awful until I can get to bed.

October 31st, 2012, 07:07 AM
Expecting #1 July 2013 <3
Right there with ya ladies! It takes everything I have to make it through the work day! Hubby has been great though and normally has dinner started by the time I get home.
October 31st, 2012, 09:13 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i told DH last week that i almost pulled a george costanza at work - i so wanted to make a little bed under my desk, lol.
pearlica likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search