Week 4-5 symptoms check

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2012, 10:21 AM
Super Mommy
I have nausea, burps, thirst, abdominal twinges, and a sore hip which originally gave me trouble at the end of my first pregnancy and post partum (not sure why that's an issue again now). Earlier I felt like something was going on with my breasts, not pain exactly, but now they feel pretty normal.
November 1st, 2012, 03:36 PM
Super Mommy
I've just started my 6th week yesterday and while I've had a few symptoms, they're not so bad. This is my first pregnancy.

- Boobs not sore at all, just feel a bit heavier
- heartburn started today (first time, no sure whether this will continue)
- no nausea or headaches (although my mother says for her it always started near the end of week 6)
- a bit of abdominal cramping-pulling
- insomnia, really awful dreams
- hungry and thirsty 24/7

I have an abdominal ultrasound scheduled tomorrow for an unrelated health issue but I'm planning on asking the technician if she can actually see something in there. I think it might be a bit too early, though.
November 1st, 2012, 03:42 PM
Regular
i alternate between being constipated and having the other issue.... sorry TMI!

i'm also crampy on and off, VERY sore boobs now (especially nipples) and they weren't before at all, and i was quite nauseous earlier today until i ate a full meal. like, almost gagging nauseous. i guess i've been pretty tired too. i sleep a straight 9 hours at night and feel refreshed when i get up at 6:30, but by 9 or so i'm dead tired again!

i'm also super hungry. we got our favorite meatball subs for dinner last night and my husband said "i don't know why we don't share one... they are so huge and we can never finish a whole one on our own." he looked over at me as I put the last bite in my mouth! LOL!
pearlica likes this.
November 4th, 2012, 01:14 PM
MissesDavis's Avatar Army Girl
My boobs are slightly sore and look if they swollen some bit. Which kinda sucks since I had a breast reduction And abdomen cramping has been horrible! Sometimes the pain gets so bad I have to take a bubble bath for the pain to ease.

When I first found out I was pregnant I got really sick. Thursday and Friday I was having diarrhea, cramps, fevers, and started vomiting Friday night. It was horrible! My husband keeps saying it's gonna be a long nine months, I think he needs to shush and get some ice cream lol.
November 5th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Veteran
Tired with insomnia, hence the 2:30 post, breasts starting to get tender, (my 11 month old has refused to nurse since a week before my BFP, and I just stopped pumping), no appetite, terrible diarrhea, ugh!
November 5th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I've had morning sickness since three days after conception, haha, which has happened with all three pregnancies I guess. My breasts are definitely sore, but that's probably because I'm still nursing my 18 month old. They were never sore with my other pregnancies. Heartburn has started as well -.- I'm eating us out of house and home too, which is sometimes delicious and other times not so much.

Also, I have been feeling my joints softening up in this last few days I look like a grandma when I try to get up from a chair or off the ground. My feet feel like they are flattening already!
November 5th, 2012, 10:25 AM
AIK112018's Avatar Elizabeth
Well .. I am a couple days shy of being 4 weeks, so I'll join!
My heightend sense of smell was my first symptom...
My boobs are so sore and sensitive now its ridiculous.
They hurt the most now out of all 4 pregnancies I think because I have fibroadenoma that was diagnosed last year...
Im really tired all the time, and crampy...
But you know what? IM LOVING IT! hehe.
November 6th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Cicada's Avatar Regular
Will be 6 weeks tomorrow and I have sore and quite swollen breasts, on and off abdominal pain, a sour taste in my mouth after meals, and I need to pee a lot.
November 6th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Veteran
I'm 5 weeks and still not really having symptoms. My nausea doesn't seem to be getting worse... just tiny spurts a few times a day. Boobs feel normal. I'm tired, but I'm also not sleeping much these days.

I am majorly bloated, though. Like... majorly!!
chessalove likes this.
November 6th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Super Mommy
I had heartburn really bad before I found out, but that seems to have gone away. My boobs are achy and I have cramping on and off. I'm not really nauseous, but I have no appetite. I'm normally a huge foodie, so this is really different for me!
November 6th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Veteran
I'm five weeks today and yesterday was my first icky feeling day. I am feeling okay today, not as bad as yesterday. I am SWELLING. I don't know if that is normal or not in first tri, it didn't happen with my others. I'm also still cramping, mostly at night or when I lie down. I'm already pretty uncomfortable so I'm dreading what 3rd tri will be like! lol

Dylan Thomas - born into Heaven 2/7/09
Vivian Noelle - 12/17/09
Faith Caroline - 6/26/13
November 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I don't really have any symptoms. I just got my bfp yesterday and was only testing because I knew pregnancy was a possibility b/c I had my IUD removed last month. I am really thirsty but didn't know that was a pregnancy symptom! lol When I was pregnant with my DD I had zero symptoms too so maybe history will repeat its self!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
November 6th, 2012, 11:37 AM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
im 4 weeks 2 days .. and i have heavy boobs, cramping, dry nose and extreme tiredness and hunger.. and every now and then back pain

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search